It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I was an alien, what would you ask me.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
reply to post by DrJay1975

3: Why should we trust you, considering you have watched us slaughter each other and ravage our world for so long and yet you have done nothing?

Regards

I think this is wrong to say as aliens are not responsible for humans. Humans are and should be responsible for humans.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
1. How does time travel work?

2. Who is your Creator?

3. Can you give me the knowledge of how to build an anti-gravity spacecraft?

^Y^

[edit on 19-1-2010 by amari]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
1. What do you think of Earth humans?

2. What advanced technology do you have?

3. How many different alien species do you know of?

4. Are Earth-like planets common in the universe?

5. What are you to gain from observing humans on Earth?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Let's engage our suspension of disbelief for a moment. You've just me an alien, me. You are the 1st human to have this opportunity. I offer you 3 questions that I will answer without attempting didhonesty. What do you see and what are your questuions. I'll trry to answer at my earliest convenience. Assume I've told you I come from the Zeta Reticuli system.

I don't see anything yet but I do play along. My Q's:

1. Can you get me off off this Planet and take me with you? Please?

2. What’s s*x like with a creature from Zeta Reticulli? (Since Earthlings are warm-blooded and you possibly coldblooded.)

3. HOW LONG does humanity has to wait for a full Zeta Reticullian Disclosure?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Zetan?

I would presume that the reason you're close enough to ask questions is related to our usual zetan dna messing team, which means you are an unwelcome intruder, and the amount of time you've spent on our premises, should be compensated in terms of actual rent, use of facilities and also damage fees, multiplied by family members. I am presenting a bill the the royal zetan reticuli owe my family of at least 500,000 in Canadian. I expect payment in full,along with your staying far away from us until you have your epiphanies, and turn to Divine Mother yourselves and start to become love and light.

Further for each day you ignore the bill, it doubles. Get it, these are permanent packing orders plus a bill for damages rendered! Don't let the door hit you on your butt on the way out!

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i would probally ask

ARE YOU AFRAID OF DEATH?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Well, this being a hypothetical situation i thought i would give it one of my many somewhat not-so-serious answers, yet i have actually pondered this situation and i've often wondered if i should ask the question "What -should- i ask?". However his would be very unlikely that i would be asking three questions from an alien (in my personal opinion), reassured that they were the truth and all that. But thank you for the rude reply to my post.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Originally posted by December_Rain

I think this is wrong to say as aliens are not responsible for humans. Humans are and should be responsible for humans.

I agree and of course humans are responsible for themselves, I am not asking for a cosmic babysitter and if my post indicated thus then I worded it wrongly.

I was merely trying to postulate that if extraterrestrials have been here for so long (and I think they have been) then how could anyone be expected to trust a hidden race that has seen us throughout our history destroy vast swathes of ourselves for many different reasons, and now in the 21st century they watch us risk the health of our world because of short term, short sighted greed and ignorance.

My point is that for a long term hidden extraterrestrial species to suddenly come out into the open with words of peace and enlightenment surely has to be asked why now and why not earlier.

I think it would be a difficult question for them to answer and if they wrapped it up in mumbo jumbo to the effect of “you were not spiritually ready “ or something similar then I think we can safely scrub them off the guest list.

I hope not but I have to consider that we are part of a cosmic order that is predatory in nature just like the natural world of tooth and claw is based upon a predatory model.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
1. Are you going to kill me?

2. Are you going to kill my family?

Depending on the answer to the first two my third would either be:

3a) Do you want some pizza?

3b) How would I go about killing an alien like you?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
the only thing I would ask is when will humanity overcome this immaturity and star trek becomes reality?

does this question need more than one line?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

haha..I agree with your sentiment was just stating my opinion on it.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I would ask what Alien sex was like, remember "Once you green, it's never so kean!"

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I thank you for pulling me up on my post and giving me your opinion as it allowed me to further explain what could have been taken by others as a misunderstanding.

Your opinion is valued my friend, even more so when it is indicates I might have made an ambiguous statement

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I would ask:
Can a soul be created by thought?
Can a soul creat his own universe?
How did it begin where does it end?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Let's engage our suspension of disbelief for a moment. You've just me an alien, me. You are the 1st human to have this opportunity. I offer you 3 questions that I will answer without attempting didhonesty. What do you see and what are your questuions. I'll trry to answer at my earliest convenience. Assume I've told you I come from the Zeta Reticuli system.

1) What do we humans taste like? Chicken?

2) Assuming you're being totally honest, how do we defeat you?

3) Can you tell Elvis I said "Hi"?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

If I was an alien, what would you ask me?

I'd ask you what you've done with pilot Jose Pagan Santos.

Link

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I would also like to ask:
Are you a big ant?
can you put your hand in my pocket?
Open your mouth and close your eyes...oops that was not a question

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Gloster]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
These are the questions I would put forth:

1. What species and faction are you? Sexual or asexual?

2. What is the recent political history (within the last 100,000 earth-years) of your race?

3. What resources does your race need from this planet (mineral, biological, radiological, psychic, etc)?

4. What negotiations, treaties, brokerages or other deals have been enacted, redacted, honored or broken (by either side) between your species and ours? What about other species?

5. What parts of the human mathematics/physics disciplines are accurate or inaccurate/misunderstood? Clarification please...

6. Has "the decision" been made?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

i only have 1 question. where is your genitailia?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
id ask you to stop posting in ats cause you make us look bad maybe go abduct some cows or something.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join