It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian rapper disses Jay-z for his allignment w/ Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I hear this on the news this morning I thought I would share. This is a unknown christian rapper who has made a song calling out Jay-z for his alignment with the Illuminati. I'm not the biggest rap fan but I gotta say this guy has talent in my opinion and I kind of find it amazing that he actually was rapping about this. Granted he probably shouldnt have used the n word but the over all message was decent. If you guys have 4:14 to spare check out the video.Here is the video link maybe someone can embed it in the tread because I have no clue how to.

realtalkny.uproxx.com...

hope this hasent been posted yet, if so sorry.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by freeyourmind1111]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. Pretty interesting video, I know a lot of Black conspiracy theorist believe Jay-Z is a Freemason and or part of the Illuminati. To be I somewhat see the connection of him possibly being one. But I wouldn't bet on it.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Hi there, well in my opinion he is either a real illuminatist and really proud to be or he is just doing it for his image and to push the envelope to bring in more $. He certainly does throw the signs and incorporates it into his lyrics, he also had the Crowley "do what thou wilt" shirt ( which really dosent mean or prove a thing). But who really knows? Honestly, I don't really like Jay-z, as you can tell from my avatar I am more of a Erykah Badu fan. To each his own I guess...

link to pic of jay-z/crowley shirt, for those of you that havent see it:
3.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by freeyourmind1111

Jay-Z is a Businessman when it comes to understanding his character. Even though he still Raps and Performs, His Business is where he makes it big in life. From co owning a club, a NBA team and Former CEO of Def Jam Recordings. His net worth is estimate to be $150. Million. So, he's the king of the Rap industry. He came a long way from his youth from Marcy Houses housing project in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn in New York City. Even his father left the family when he was 12. To me Jay-Z sounds like a success story. If you want to put it that way.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
just quick question, who recorded this beat? im not sure if its just a "oh im better than the next man" kinda thing, (as a fan of rap this means a lot to me in judging which way to lean on the issue)
but if its someone who has a history of anti-masonic or anti-nwo rap stye then maybe theres more too it, i mean personally i was always a bit wary of being told that certain singers are nwo messengers/puppets/anti-christ because it reminded me of when there used to be sites and books even about how kids that like rock/metal are satans minions.

but Jay-z...im not sure, i think of the fact that he's a big player (compared to 99% of rappers) with his share of a basketball stadium (if i was american i'd probably know the team) and many clothing/record deals etc.
so the 3 camps seem to be:
1) he's so famous and apparently influential that he must be part of the nwo/masons/jesuits or whatever group is suspected
2) he's so famous and influential that he must be incredibly good at business, more so than (as i said before) 99% of rappers
3) a mixture of both of the above. with point 1 backing up point 2 and point 2 backing up point 1

good thread, snf

[edit on 19-1-2010 by james420]

[edit on 19-1-2010 by james420]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Jay Z is not spreading Illuminati propaganda or whatever you want to call it.

He is a rapper, he is a business man, and he KNOWS we are talking about him in this manner.

You post a link to a "dis rap", a few people will go..hmm this Jay Z fellow, I wonder what his music is really like.

Those people check out his music, a few of them are fans. more money in Mr. Z's pocket.

It is a conspiracy...to get those fringe fans.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm sorry but all this seems like is some unknown rapper trying to make a name of himself by making some lame attempt to feud with Jay Z. All this Jay Z illuminati stuff is bunk imo, he is first and foremost a businessman. IMO he is alright as a rapper, but the majority of his beats and rhymes were taken from Biggie. Oh no, did just out Biggie as an agent of the illuminati? The best thing that could ever happen to this guys career is for Jay Z to respond, that's all he wants, to tap into Jay Z's million of fans.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Yeah, I do have to agree with you, I have thought the same, but I could see it going both ways. I mean it would be a great way to get his name out there but at this time I believe he is still "unknown". So maybe, he really does think that about Jay-Z and won't reveal himself, maybe he is just trying to open peoples eyes up to the possibility. Who knows, but one thing that struck me as odd was that it was on my local Baltimore area news station( I think it was WJZ or WBAL, I kind of flip between the 2 stations) this morning and they went kind of in depth in explaining the "Illuminati" symbols Jay-Z uses. All in all I do respect Jay-Z for his business savvy but I really don't care for his music or what he personifies.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You should check out the website for Vigilant Citizen.

Link

Those writers are convinced there is an Illuminati mind-control program going on in Pop Music right now. They break down song lyrics and videos for Jay-Z, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, even Disney stuff. Kinda far out if you ask me, but interesting to read none the less.

[There are also a bunch of pages on Illuminati architecture. Lots of good pictures.]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dude_outside

Thanks for the link, It looks pretty interesting. I'll take a look around the site.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by james420

I'm not sure who made the beat but I like it. As far as I know nobody even knows who the rapper is. A little off topic but if your a big rap fan you may like a guy that goes by the name of Ankh Amen Ra. He's not hugely famous yet and his music seem to be pretty good. Anyway, take care.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

do some research dude you might be surprised

Music Industry Exposed new short film Part 1 & 2

S&F

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The beat is from Jay-z ft. Eminem - Renegade
www.youtube.com...

While we on the rap conspiracies how about the new weezy song
Lil Wayne ft. Eminem - Drop the World
www.youtube.com...

Bit*h, I’ma pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f*ckin’ head
And I could die now, Rebirth motherf*cker
Hop up in my spaceship and leave Earth, motherf*cker
I’m gone
Motherf*cker, I’m gone
I know what they don’t wanna tell you
Just hope you’re heaven-sent, and you’re hell-proof
I-I walk up in the world and cut the lights off
And confidence is the stain they can’t wipe off
Huh, my word is my pride
But wisdom is bleak, and that’s a word from the wise
Served to survive, murdered and bribed
And when it got too heavy I put my burdens aside

With that said, rappers say anything and don't control ever detail of their videos. So I don't look too much into the illuminati imagery. But both songs do have Eminem in them
?

[edit on 19-1-2010 by tooo many pills]

new topics

top topics

join