It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Keeps Up War on Fox News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
O.K. This is just getting infantile. Anita Dunn was a crybaby and now Pfeifer is just as bad with the whining. When will they ever learn to just move on past their OBSESSION with Fox News? This type of banter coming straight from the White House shines a spotlight on the rank amateurs currently running our nation.

The White House communications director is lobbing new firebombs at Fox News, saying it is not "a traditional news organization" and won't be treated as equal to other news networks.

The remarks by Dan Pfeiffer, who recently replaced Anita Dunn as the White House communications director, indicate that the administration has no plans to back off its strident anti-Fox News rhetoric.

Pfeiffer told The New York Times: "They have a point of view; that point of view pervades the entire network."

He added that the Obama administration has no intention of treating Fox News equally.

"We don't feel the obligation to treat them like we would treat a CNN, or an ABC, or an NBC, or a traditional news organization, but there are times when we believe it makes sense to communicate with them," Pfeiffer told the Times.

Pfeiffer confirmed that the confrontational approach favored by Dunn, who labeled Fox News a "wing of the Republican Party," will continue.

In response, a Fox News spokesperson told The Hill.com: "Obviously new to his position, Dan seems to be intent upon repeating the mistakes of his predecessor … and we all remember how well that turned out."

newsmax.com...

What more can be said about this incompetency? Pfeiffer won't last long at this pace. This must be the job that no one wants. Therefore, I can only assume that these nimrods are trying like hell to get themselves fired. It is almost like George Costanza trying to get himself fired from the Yankees.

The good news is that Fox is clearly getting the message across and Barry doesn't like it one bit. Quick...Silence the dissenters

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
"Oh NO...FOX NEWS are the only channell calling us out on our BS! They must be stopped!"- made up character.

You know what this is called? DESPERATION.

They think the American people are stupid and dont pay attention to both sides. WE DO. THATS WHY WE ARE SO CRITICAL OF YOU!

Sorry for the caps, but damn, these are the people who are leading this nation? I am embarassed. I didnt know the Federal Government could be so threatened by a NEWS ORGANIZATION.
Afterall, FOX is the only MSM station that checks their BS, the rest of them just lick this administrations boots.

I hate Orielly and Hannity just as much as the next man, but there has to be some sort of level playing field, even if most of what all the MSM news stations say are BS.

This administration cant do anything right. Im going to feel just a little sorry for them when the History books are written. I can see it now...
"And when he was ruler, they bowed down and kissed his feet because he was THEONE, only to find out a year later they were duped into hiring a criminal, just like the govt before them, but worse".

join