It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Everywhere

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by yayeeya

Yep in 2012 it starts at exactly 11:11 so who knows could be connected.

2012rising.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Seen 11:11 for years. Now I keep waking up in a panicked state at 3:33.

Last night when I did, I was muttering about rain and was in a panic as I woke up. and it happened to be raining outside,lol ( I have solid walls and could not hear the rain, but went to let the dogs out and it was infact raining)

3:33 in new to me, and that fact that I am always panicked and wake up at that time the last month is freaky.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i sit with my laptop on in dark room and often c white light or flashes to my left or right ,Then if i look at the time it is often at 4.20 i think it spirit telling me to get some sleep .
i found some bible verses for 4 .20.

Kings 4:20

The people of Judah and Israel were as numerous as the sand on the seashore; they ate, they drank and they were happy.

Chronicles 4:20

The lampstands of pure gold with their lamps, to burn in front of the inner sanctuary as prescribed;

Lamentations 4:20

The LORD's anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.

Daniel 4:20

The tree you saw, which grew large and strong, with its top touching the sky, visible to the whole earth, [21] with beautiful leaves and abundant fruit, providing food for all, giving shelter to the beasts of the field, and having nesting places in its branches for the birds of the air- [22] you, O king, are that tree! You have become great and strong; your greatness has grown until it reaches the sky, and your dominion extends to distant parts of the earth.

Mark 4:20

Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown?

Luke 4:20

Then he rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant and sat down. The eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on him.

Philippians 4:20

To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 John 4:20
If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Interesting to read your experiences with 11:11 and other numbers.
I also get that 11:11 also 3:14 and mostly (far more than the other two) 1:41...

Maybe I am a math geek

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I actually was searching for a recent thread on 11:11, and stumbled upon this thread....

I'm seeing patterns of 1's (mainly 111 and 1111) EVERYWHERE now. At first i just started seeing it on clocks, and that was it. But i saw it like every day! Someone mentioned acknowledging that you recognize the 1111 for guides or something. Not sure if i totally buy this, but lately when i have seen 1111 i've said "I hear you! Thanks!" or something like that outloud. Since i've started doing that, my 1111 experiences have increased tenfold. I see it in the newspaper, sports games (game clock), clocks, license plates, everywhere.

I've thought maybe i'm just noticing it more, but its' gotten to the point where i'm like "Oh come on! Really!?" I like it though. Actually, about 20 minutes ago i checked my spam email i haven't checked in a year and......

See what i mean?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
While this phenomenon of "11:11" isn't often talked about by Christians,as far as I know,it did take place in my life as well.

For years,from around 2001 to late in 2008,I had it happen over and over!
There was something "supernatural" to it,I was sure,but not sure of what!

It could mean different things to different people,depending on their specific orientation.I can only relate my own experience.

It was in 2008 that I began to "wake-up" to study prophecy and to turn my life over to God in a more meaningful way. One day,while reading the Bible,I came across a scripture that caused what can only be described as a "religious experience"! I'm talking about shaking and crying and feeling "electrified"!(Sounds kinda corny,I know. It's the only way I can describe it!)

"Concerning this salvation,the prophets,who spoke of the grace that was to come to you,searched intently and with the greatest care,trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you,when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things!"

This is from 1 Peter 1:10-12...1 Peter 1:11 is the part about "the time and circumstances..." (circumstances including me praying to God to use me as a "conduit",of sorts! )

After that happened,I no longer see the "11:11" as I did in the past,and I sort of miss it!

However,it confirmed to me,personally,that I am not serving myself,but the one who sent me,to share the gospel and urge others to seek Him before it is too late!

I've never been "fanatical" in any way,in fact,I'd been pretty reserved about my beliefs up until just a little over a year ago.

So,I guess when people discover what it means to them,they might be able to "shut off the alarm",so to speak?

Have others experienced coming to a realization of what it means to them in such a way? I'm curious.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Reminds me of how I somehow wake up a minute before the alarm clock every day. Can't remember the last time I needed it to go off to wake me up, just proves to me how painful a noise it gives off, so painful I've trained myself to ambush it before it beeps

The 11:11 thing is a psychological phenomenon, it really isn't that big a deal to see it on the clock and the odds are pretty good especially now that you are under the impression its more than a coincidence. Now you'll be checking the clock half hoping to see some number you attach meaning to. I know I do it all the time, used to be 3:33 to me. Then I realized one day that the Earth was round and that it's a different time in different places so it can't possibly be all that significant or spooky. It's all in your head, well that could be said about most things us humans are concerned with, illusions mainly...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Years ago I started seeing the number 616 everywhere. So much so that I even purchased a domain.

After a while, I realized that many negative things happened immediately after seeing this number. I began to associate it with evil or bad things. I got rid of the website. I started being very cautious when I would see 616 anywhere.

Then I started to see it less, and 11:11 began to pop up rather frequently.

I now see 616 as a warning and 11:11 as a sign of good things to come.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by othehitmans

Wake up time, you're right on the dot!

Used to see 11:11 lots and lots a few years back, then things changed, it's been a wild ride, esecially the last year. As far as I understand it is to do with DNA activation codes.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I've just looked at the time on my computer and it says 11:44

What does this mean???

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Probably nothing unless you keep seeing it almost everyday for weeks and weeks and also thousands more see the same thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by mr-lizard

Probably nothing unless you keep seeing it almost everyday for weeks and weeks and also thousands more see the same thing.

So i notice it every day for weeks and weeks and then thousands of other people happen to glance at the clock (statistically it's very possible) at the exact time (you know, like we've been doing ever since we invented the clock)......

........ What would this mean?

<< 1   >>

join