It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Everywhere

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Ok I did a quick search and I actually did find quite a few subjects on seeing 11:11 or about seeing any kind of number sequence often but I feel that’s since this has started happening to me alot of a sudden (which I find fairly bizarre) I should make a new thread on the subject and try and figure out whether it’s nothing or something.

So this has happened to me before where I used to see 11:11 alot in fact twice everyday at least but for some reason I used to see it for around a week or so and then nothing after that, I don’t know why it came and went like that but I definitely know I kept noticing it without looking for it.

I used to see it in weird places as well so obviously I would see it on the clock daily but I would also see it walling on the street or in football games etc. it always use to pop up no matter where I was or what I was doing and I still don’t realize why.

There is alot of theories going about that it could be a spiritual message from angels letting us know they are here, Doomsday warning, Nothing at all, So are other people noticing it around the same time as me and what does it mean?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It's the same as when you buy a new car... lets say a VW Beatle.. suddenly you see them everywhere. There isn't really a sudden influx of VWB's though.. it's just your mind is tuned into them so says "Hey look, my car!"

I appreciate what you are saying though... I often... like every other night... wake up and look at my digital clock and it will say 3:33 or 5:55 or 2:22 and I think wow... but then if I looked at the clock and it said 2:38 I'd probably forget it and roll over...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by yzzyUK]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yea I always tend to notice 4:20 exactly on the clock all the time.. its crazy.. say i stay up all night then next thing u know i just glance at the clock and I get it at 4:20 exactly.. Its just good timing I guess.. Maybe its cuz i use to be a big pothead as a kid i dunno.. The human mind is a mystery..

Oh yea.. Watch the movie 23 it will trip you out.. The guy has the same problem as you.. Starring jim carey.. Good good movie

[edit on 01/19/2010 by TheAdministrator]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Synchronicity ? That's what it sounds to me . We all have experienced that at least once in our lives , no ?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Lol, I just joined a facebook group (lame I know) about this, my mate though constantly sees 11:11 roughly 4 times a week.

It could be some kind of internal body clock thing, or it could simply be that we tend to notice more 11:11 because it's such a unique time (I know they're all unique x 2 lol)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I believe in the body clock too... I have never needed an alarm clock which is bizarre .. I simply look at the clock before I go to sleep and tell myself “Right it's XYZ O 'clock... you have Y hours of sleep, you need to wake up at X:XX”

I go to sleep and for some reason I wake either 2 minutes before the desired time or spot on.

We've tested it and tested it and we can't figure out how / why I can do this.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

I see what you mean when you talk about 11:11 being a distinctive time compared to let’s say 03:25 for example and im sure we would remember 11:11 more so than that but I still find it weird that I constantly see it everywhere.

Oh and btw yes it is strange that we can wake ourselves up at certain times without alarm clocks every time I NEED to be up for something im usually up a few minutes before I need to. Or if I had to be up for school I would usually wake up about 2 minutes before my alarm clock went off.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The numbers I tend to notice most often are 5:31 and 5:13. Weird, considering my birthday is 5-31 (May 31). This type of thing happens to most people. They tend to notice numbers and patterns that mean something to them. My wife says the same about her "lucky numbers". Whether or not it's coincidence or not will always be up for debate. However, I've noticed if I see 5:31 on the clock, good things tend to happen. When I see 5:13, bad things.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAdministrator

Oh yea.. Watch the movie 23 it will trip you out.. The guy has the same problem as you.. Starring jim carey.. Good good movie

[edit on 01/19/2010 by TheAdministrator]

that's funny cause i was going to suggest that maybe you're having some sort of Topsy Kretts moment...

great movie btw, i suggest it as well!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yeah me too.
Alot of time theses days I see sequences of number with 1,2 ,3 or 4 in them..
Ex:

11:11
12:34
12:12
22:22

etc..
It's pretty creepy!
My aunt says it's because we are going through a different "age" and new things will happen...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
this is no coincidence.....11:11 is the most widely seen phenomona throughout the world and it will increase until it is reached,,,,,,month of november,2011 the jury is still out on why

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I seem to see 911 all the time.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Yes I’ve heard of quite a few people who have seen 911 alot but I assume it’s because of September 11th 2001, who knows but I wonder if people did see that before September 11th happened though.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
When ya start passing addresses with 1111 and ya didnt mean to...im talking a wee bit above coincidence.

When ya see NFL play clocks stop on 11:11 in the 3rd quarter or 4th quarter.

When you use to live at 1111 w 10th

When the FBI here just happens to have a phone # 345-1111 (check for yourself...area code is 512)

When you buy something and it comes to $11.11 or you get change back for that amount.

When you pull up behind a car and its license plate is 11:11. I one time saw a license plate that said ELOHIM in front of me.

now Im starting to see fluxs in the # 12:12, 10:10, 14:14
I woke up at 3:33 2 weeks ago and then 5:55 this week.
another # i see alot is 911 and 444.

Lets put it this way.... either G-d has a spiritual/physical relm clock ticking down or that military AI super computer is experimenting.

AI COMPUTER-LINK

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I notice 9:11 too, and 4:20 and 10:16 (month and date of my birth) but not 11:11, which bothers me somewhat.

This is interesting, from
www.maya12-21-2012.com...

2012, the mayan calendar and the roman catholic church the 11:11 am alignments on December 21, 2012 was deliberately created by Pope Gregory, under the direction of the powers that be at that time. They took a german mathmatician, who assembled a team and then they used texts that theoretically do not exist. Many of the mayan books that were said to have been burned weren't burned, but crated up and taken back to the Vatican as part of the payoff for the expedition and the slicing of the planet between the spanish and the portugeuse by the pope of that time. Pope Gregory brought aboard a team of mathmaticians who spent 5 months at the reconciliation level alone, to get the gregorian calendar to align, specifically, with the end of the mayan calendar with these particular numbers. They wanted the 1:11 am because 11 is the number of mastery, it is one number beyond divinity and the 11:11 combo brings you to 22 which is their number for sainthood or ascension. The whole 2012 date continuously points back to the holy cross, or the swastika. If you look down on a swastika, it's both the double cross, indicating the 4 sided pyramid, or 5 sided counting the bottom, but it also represents a solar effect. This solar effect can been seen from the sun or from outside the earth but we can't see it from here. The effect twists somewhat to create an image similar to the swastika. the swastika was encoded as a reference to solar activity that will occur around 2012.

Almost 5:30 a.m. here in berkeley, rain, lightning n thunder and insomnia LOL! To bed when Sol rises!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
[edit on 19-1-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Been seeing sequences for about 6 months. It never really happened to me before this.

This kind of wierded me out : www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=SLaPPiE

I was replying to this same subject, looked at the clock and it went from 12:11 to 12:12...so I posted really fast

I'm now mostly getting 11:11, 12:12, 1:11, 3:33, 12:34, 4:56.

it is 8:11

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
11:11 wake up call. I see it too, i think it means we are all one.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yes, I see 11:11 on my clock at least 2 times a week. Everyday i see a 5:55 or any other numerical sequence.

I think the 2012 winter solstice happens at 11:11...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join