It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti (Deep Conspiracy)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
A Haiti disaster relief scenario had been envisaged at the headquarters of US Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) in Miami one day prior to the earthquake.

Link

just like there just happened to be military exercises on 911 and the day of the London train bombings...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Gah that must have been the warning we really have to watch out for the hidden clues and the patterns from the attacks and I do think someone could have very well detonated some type of bomb causing the island to have a massive earthquake so the red cross could get lots of "Donations"

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Its about Chavez and Haiti has more oil than venezuela could even begin to imagine. Also, Chavez is not working with the Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Latin American leaders say US occupying Haiti

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Why Is The US Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti?

January 22, 2010 at 12:10 PM

politicaltheatrics
Friday, January 22nd, 2010

The United States is now operating at four airports to ferry aid and relief supplies to quake-devastated Haiti, a senior US military commander said Thursday.

In addition to the Caribbean nation’s main port of entry, Port-au-Prince airport, US forces were also now at work at airports in the coastal city of Jacmel.

They were also operating in the neighboring Dominican Republic at San Isidro and Barahona, US Southern Command chief General Douglas Fraser said.

Around 11,000 US military personnel are currently controlling the operations both on the ground and offshore aboard US Navy and Coast Guard vessels, and another 4,000 US troops are expected to arrive in the coming days.

The Americans’ controlling of the aid operations has raised tensions with some countries. Bolivia and Venezuela have criticized its heavy presence and France earlier expressed annoyance after aid planes were delayed from landing.

French Secretary of State for Cooperation Alain Joyandet called on the United Nations to clarify the US role in Haiti, saying the priority was “helping Haiti, not occupying Haiti.”

Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders) has complained that five of its planes carrying a total of 85 tons of medical and relief supplies have been diverted from Port-au-Prince to the Dominican Republic since January 14, although one of its planes was allowed to land this week.

On Thursday, the Haitian president said that “Haiti is not under guardianship” of other countries as they help nurse and feed the victims of last week’s huge quake.

Also, Haiti’s Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive told RTL radio in Port-au-Prince: “The Americans are here at our request, they are here purely to help us with our humanitarian and security needs.”

However, many commentators see in that US is not welcomed in Haiti. They confirm that US seeks to re-occupy Haiti. The U.S. occupied Haiti until 1934.

American troops returned in 1994, and now, the US Marines are back in Haiti for the same mission but under a different title: to support Haiti relief.

Phyllis Bennis said in Huffington post that “the reality is, on the ground, U.S. military forces take charge, as the United Nations is pushed aside.”

Rescue Efforts
Search teams in Haiti on Thursday refused to abandon hope of finding more survivors of the quake after two children were pulled alive from the rubble in 24 hours.

More than eight days after the devastating tremor, which killed at least 75,000 and left a million homeless, rescuers said they could not rule out the possibility of some victims still being alive under the debris.

And they said the powerful 6.1 aftershock that shook Haiti on Wednesday could have dislodged masonry giving fresh opportunities to free any last remaining survivors.

“The aftershock could have made the structures subside, but it might have also freed people trapped between two pieces of concrete,” said French firefighter Gilles Perroux.

As the focus of aid efforts turned to the vast task of providing food, water, medicine and shelter to an increasingly desperate population, rescuers said chances of survival were slim but not impossible.

Also on Thursday, Haiti officials said they were relocating thousands of homeless earthquake victims to hastily erected villages designed to each hold at least 10,000 people.

“The government has made available to people free transportation. A large operation is taking place: we’re in the process of relocating homeless people,” said Haitian Interior Minister Paul Antoine Bien-Aime.

Officials said the government was paying for at least 34 buses to take victims to the south and north of the country from the capital Port-au-Prince, which was largely destroyed in a 7.0-magnitude earthquake.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Very good thread....my compliments for trying to look behind the curtain. Management of the Red Cross should consist of medical docters or MD's that have experiance with management. Not bankers or cigarette sellers. If they need some body for the finances they should hire a good accountant.

S&F for you my friend

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I dont beleive in earthquake machines i just think this is the USA being oportunistic and jumping on a freebie from mother nature.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by triplescorpio]

It's really not hard to create earthquakes you know

Drilling Caused Swiss Earthquakes

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This thread is now a youtube video; enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illegal Alien

... talking about how the NWO were planning on placing Nuclear explosives at strategic points along various faultlines to cause earthquakes so they could move in and take over the countries concerned by providing 'aid'.

Explosives placed into strategic points along the faultlines appears to be what happened at Sodom and Gomorrah and more recent evidence is bearing out this theory. We also have written clues in scripture.

The five cities that were destroyed are believed to have been, not clustered, but linear locations along a fault line.

I think a lot of information has been known and withheld from the general public. Why? Probably to protect the secrecy of the ingenius battleplans. I would imagine that some of these same schemes are still in use today though the delivery may be a bit more sophisticated.

More detail here:

Earthquakes! Nuclear Devils!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
What annoys me about the whole Haiti thing, conspiracy or not. Is the way that thousands and thousands of news channels can manage to fly over hundreds of crews, presenters, mountains of camera and sound equipment and flashy suits for the presenters to wear yet they can barely get enough aid and food to the people?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The president of Haiti is in Montreal right now. He stated that the Haitien government must have final say on the way international relief funds are spent in their country.
History proved they are not capable to administer money.
Should he not be in is country at this moment. Y think the government of Haiti live in another world. We must find a way to get money to people who need it and not to the criminals (government) that are keeping it for themselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
amazing thread man! i always knew this corporate charities like red cross were fishy

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo
A person goes to Walgreens and gives 5 bucks to the red cross for Hati and leaves the store feeling like he actually did something. BUT the rest of the year he gives nothing to all those homeless and starving as he buys his video games and gorges himself on Cheetos and Mountain Dew?
[edit on 19-1-2010 by Alienmojo]

Mmmmmmm, cheatos and mountain dew. I'm gonna go play some video games now.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The American Red Cross was taken over by wealthy new york bankers during the russian revolution. It was used a a disguise for America to be present in Russia so the wealthy bankers that donated to the cause could cash in on the new government. reformed-theology.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just something I noticed on Google Earth 5, if you go to the Airport in Port a Prince do you notice anything strange?
there's hardly any activity just a couple of military planes! where's all the Aid? yea got to remember its dated 25th Jan, 8 or 9 Day's after the quake, yea think the place would have more than a couple of US transporters , O an take a look at the Port! there's no ships anywhere to be seen! its outrages!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

I went onto Google Earth, not sure which version I have but my MAC said it was up to date.

It claims the photos / imagery were taken 22nd January ish so a week or so after the Earthquake.

As you say, there should be loads of aircraft at the airport but I can only see a small handful.

The wierdest bit is that an aircraft is coming into land on the left (Learjet type) and yet there is a small Cessna job about halfway along the runway with a C117 Globemaster type going the other way. Looks like a collision is due any second?

So if the imagery photoshopped on Google Earth?

Where is all the aid for the people a week after the Earthquake when supposedly we were turning planes away it was that full and busy?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Exactly my point! its now feb 15 an all we here is Aid still not getting trough

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It was on CNN this morning that the US is starting to pull out I think it's 7000 troops by the end of the week and more in the following week. hati will be taking over the airport Friday and the docks as soon as upgrades are finished. The medical ship and about 7000 medical personel will be staying as long as needed it sounds like we didn't invade after all

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
It was on CNN this morning that the US is starting to pull out I think it's 7000 troops by the end of the week and more in the following week. hati will be taking over the airport Friday and the docks as soon as upgrades are finished. The medical ship and about 7000 medical personnel will be staying as long as needed it sounds like we didn't invade after all

O no? you just watch! in a few years itll be the new Miami whether they like it or not! and the Rich will turn it into a Play Ground an the poor will look on from the Hill's, PS of course if what they say about the Shift in 2012 this will be irrelevant imho! peace.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I always felt people that donate money to crap like this are retarded and mainly do it for "karma" or are generally naive and believe that it will actually do some good. FACT is no matter what anyone gives whatever the problem is will work it self out to the same end and making it easier just leaves them weak, dependent and without incentive or care to better themselves.

And these companies....Oy...Lol, donate your shoes to goodwill, then you could tell the homeless guy which goodwill store is selling them.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join