It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year old boy has Time Machine plan that works

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

What is 2% of infinity? Hope that helps you understand that absorption rate doesn't matter.It turns the energy into mass. Then what do you have? Exactly more mass! Good to see you are catching on.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Mark B.
Northeast Pennsylvania
04-27-2010

I offer all of you a open invitation. Today I invite you to come to my house for a visit.

41degress 15'51.67 north
74degress 53'45.17" West
Elevation 1040"
these are the coordinates. Visit at 3:45PM EST

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Protector18328

Seems like your location is more in New Jersey.

He may have already visited you tomorrow!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Time travel has already occurred in small scale experiments with quantum tunneling, and is expected to be regularly able to be done by a quarter century. A warp engine is even expected to come out of it by the end of the century. Assuming this current stagnation does not continue.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
There are so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to start...

1. Do a quick Google search on Gentill Abdulla and you'll quickly see that he is a "self-proclaimed genius"... There are no actual physicists that backs him up on his ideas.
2. Looking at some of his interactions on discussion boards such as this one you'll find that he's missing a few concepts about science and he also have a few misconceptions when it comes to the stuff he actually knows something about.
3. His theory is full of holes, such as mentioned above. Surely he must give an explanation as to why he wants to use blue light. And why it has to be 1,000 years old. Why not 999 years. Or 1,001? (And good luck finding a light source like that.)
4. The idea that black holes = time travel is popular science fiction.

And so on...

The bottom line is that it's a young boy with make-believe ideas. Which is a good thing. Some of our greatest minds began their best work at young ages. At this point our friend theory is a far fetched fantasy.

On a side note, a diagram to help explain his theory...

That.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by constantwonder

Oh GOD you found me out!!! Your the best; how can I ever make up for this travesty. Oh yes I know. Gentill is correct he is such a genius; while I on the other hand am just a simpleton. You both have more brain power then me combined! And I don't know how I could have ever thought by picking a guys name out of a hat and claiming to be him; I could convince you all. I apologize to whoever that guy is lol

Please let me bow at your feet and prays the obvious prowess of your minds.

Good Luck with your lame debunking job!

Hey by the way; maybe you can debunk the conference I will be speaking at on Renewable Energy this coming week as well. I'll have to post that piece of garbage so you can make false claims about that as well.

LOL some peoples children

Sincerely

TheGhost

It is apparent that you are lying about who you say that you are. If not, it would be easy to verify the information to clear your name. Just U2U him the info. As it were, it seems as if you are intentionally avoiding the very thing that could clear this all up.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

I don't think he ever posted that 'piece of garbage' either!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

Yes, and of course, in the past too...from the future, so it always was and always will be, given that time would be meaningless.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
(posted in wrong thread - my apologies)
mod - please delete if necessary...
apologies
askbaby

[edit on 6-7-2010 by askbaby]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by butcherguy

Thats exactly what I was thinking why can't it be 'red light' or 'green with silver speckles' light why blue? seems a little lightist to me !

Since I have no idea what this kid is really talking about (as there would have to be a substantial power source to accomplish something like this I would think) and I see nothing about how he plans on powering these lasers nor what type of laser he is using. I'm not doubting his claims; I would simply like more information.

About the color; I would surmise the reason behind a blue beam is it's position in the spectrum, it's a shorter wave, closer to UV and X-Rays as opposed to being dark red / burgundy being closer to microwaves and radio waves... Why that's important I'm not sure... but I know for myself I'd rather get hit with an x-ray and not a microwave ...

EDIT: I would also like to note that going the direction of blue / violet in the spectrum you increase in frequency whereas going towards red in the spectrum you increase in wave-length so if you were to think of it as a sine-wave, blue / violet would produce a sine-wave with more peaks in the same amount of time as red would produce. Red would produce perhaps one peak over the entire time where blue could produce forty, so there is more activity on the blue end of the spectrum; I don't really know much about this but this is what I'm guessing?

[edit on 7/6/2010 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
traveling in time... would it be worth...considering the conseqenses

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
There are so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to start...

1. Do a quick Google search on Gentill Abdulla and you'll quickly see that he is a "self-proclaimed genius"... There are no actual physicists that backs him up on his ideas.
2. Looking at some of his interactions on discussion boards such as this one you'll find that he's missing a few concepts about science and he also have a few misconceptions when it comes to the stuff he actually knows something about.
3. His theory is full of holes, such as mentioned above. Surely he must give an explanation as to why he wants to use blue light. And why it has to be 1,000 years old. Why not 999 years. Or 1,001? (And good luck finding a light source like that.)
4. The idea that black holes = time travel is popular science fiction.

And so on...

The bottom line is that it's a young boy with make-believe ideas. Which is a good thing. Some of our greatest minds began their best work at young ages. At this point our friend theory is a far fetched fantasy.

On a side note, a diagram to help explain his theory...

I will explain each of these.

1. John Hutchison is agreeing with me but again he is an antigravity inventor.(Along with his Hutchison effect.)On one occasion he went all the way here for his T.V. show march of the hobbits.
en.wikipedia.org...

2. About Boards.i.e me and Professor Fink were NOT discussing my time travel hypothesis we were in fact discussing Nasseim Haramein's unified field theory.(Which I do not believe any more.)

3. The light was used as a tool to separate the "Clocks" of the wormhole.(I.E. if it was 1000 year beam of light on one side then it would be a difference of 1000 years from each of the mouths of the wormhole.)

4. Black holes bend spacetime at enormous rates. If a black hole was rotating(and all of them do) the singularity would exist as a ring due to the centripetal force. Causing closed timelike curves.

(But if you have an outward push that negates gravity then the ring singularity can turn into a wormhole. This outward push would need to be as much as a neutron star. It is said to need exotic matter to do such a thing. But I believe that if we placed a very dense ring on the outside of the event horizon and could keep that ring stable then it would act like negative energy but instead being the attraction force of gravity.)

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have a question, i only skimmed the article and didn't read through all pages, but why would you try to create two black holes? Instead you could create a single black hole with a white hole to counteract, when the two join, they would theoretically form a "wormhole". Which would provide time travel.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
I have a question, i only skimmed the article and didn't read through all pages, but why would you try to create two black holes? Instead you could create a single black hole with a white hole to counteract, when the two join, they would theoretically form a "wormhole". Which would provide time travel.

I thought that it would be easier to change the clock on just one rotating black hole with the beam of light.

Then connect the two black holes, with one side of the black hole already having a time difference.

Then when the wormhole is created it wouldn't be needed to establish a time difference as there is already another there.

(I have to admit I didn't really know as much back then as I do now.)

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

He got banned what a loser.

I hate when people pretend to be someone they aren't anyone agree?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by milkmustache

THIS KID NEEDS MEDICATION HE HAS EXTREME BIPOLAR AND I HAVE A DEGREE AND HE DOESNT SO HE SCARES ME IN COMPETETIVE TERMS DRUGS HIM UP BEFORE HE DESTROYS THE UNIVERSE.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
ALL OF YEA STFU!IF THERES SOMTHING IVE LEARNED IN THIS LITTLE HOLE YOU CALL A UNIVERSE IS THAT THERES A CHANCE FOR EVERYTHING SO SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! lol i like BIG TEXT
any ways LISTEN!then out to your nearest store and ask to be stufed @ the trolls

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
ummm did i miss something or did he just tell us how to create a wormhole? forget the beam of light, just make the wormhole!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
My physics buzzer is going off.... I'm pretty sure you can't fuse two black holes. Plus the engenuity of all that is unimaginable. But sounds like a Stargate. Which is possible. But I don't think they would use black holes.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Time is a creation of man's rationale

Once a moment has passed you cannot go back no matter what you think. The moment does not belong to any one person or thing. You would be reversing everyone and and everythings (the earth, which predates people) actions. We are a rolling ball, we leave a path where we've been and we collect things on the way. That is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join