It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year old boy has Time Machine plan that works

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Instead of us being virtual reality how do we know we aren't in a remake of the universe? By remake I mean the universe being created by an outside observer. I am sure all of you know about the big bang. How do we know the universe wasn't started by another human observer inside a universe that we are in. SO the big bang would be a singularity that was " persuaded to expand". This would let us see what was happening during the expansion. It would even be used to see how life was first started.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

What you are describing in effect is virtual reality if we are in a remake by an outside observer. I have been chatting with Tom Campbell who wrote: My Big Toe which you can click on to read as it's on google books.

He was the physicist that setup the labs at The Monroe Institute; and he has worked for the DoD and Nasa. He comes from the virtual reality model of the Universe and exceeds Brian's work exponentially; why I cite Brian is because he came up with this outside the influence of Tom's TOE.

Tom in a casual discussion explained that each of us are [IOUC] individual units of consciousness which exist within an [AUM] or absolute unbounded manifold that sends each of us a private data-stream by which we intern render into our “reality”

That this AUM oversees the VR and co-ordinates data-streams to each IOUC in according with that particular parts learning algorithm. It is quite a concept for sure, he bases reality on the premiss of a consciousness training program and he is heavily entrenched in a conscious model of reality.

Very interesting read, feel free to try to digest the 820 pages in that book vs Brian's 16 page publication.

What you will find will be a much larger model of virtual reality concepts.

As for me; I stand by consciousness naturally time travelling during sleep.

(The Monroe Institute was pivotal in Project Starman which was the US Military PSI research project).

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Though I still believe in my time travel method I like the virtual reality theory. I find it very interesting and I wish I had the attention span to read it,laugh out loud

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

It would be interesting if such a concept gets more weight as a theory. The holographic principle and the concept that this Universe might be a giant hologram fits within virtual reality theory. I know Craig Hogan would probably love this concept since he is convinced that reality is a hologram.

If so; who and what is projecting it.

There is a problem we then face if this is indeed a virtual reality system; and that is all our sciences merely evolve based on a rule-set governed by the original design of the program logic. Think in terms of a popular MMORPG like World of Warcraft and then have one of the players who as a character starts building a science based on the observed rule-set.

That game science would in essence be self-similar to our modern day sciences if in fact this is a virtual reality; all the physical laws are merely anecdotes for the observed virtual reality rule-sets. How ever improbable that this might seem; one would reason that we could at least scientifically prove either with physics or mathematics that this is indeed a predictable virtual reality system once we understand the designer's rule set.

Which takes us back to many old philosophical debates and religious theories; none more attractive then the Gnostic's with their “Black Iron Prison of the Demigurge”.

A digital model of the Universe also allows for multiple data-streams if all the Universe is; is just data waiting to be rendered by consciousness. Suddenly we have a potential for unlimited data sets describing a myriad of virtual reality Universes to which there is probably no fathomable end considering the astronomical scale of this current physical reality system.

Anyways, dreams that come true allude to a virtual reality recursive feedback interface. I have had dreams come true (Déjà Rêvé) so the VR model is attractive to my experiences.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This thread has left the realm of science
We are now squarely into philosophy territory.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Yet Science has it's run of philosophical theories; none more romantic then the notion of a single Big Bang occured from a single singularity 13.9 billion years ago to produce a super-massive Universe on a scale that far exceeds the imagination that all of it could have ever been stuffed into a singularity.

That notion alone defies reason and logic based on the volume of matter scattered about. May I remind you that Big Bang is just a theory and the "evidence" is contrived at best based on the limits of our current technological and scientific achievements.

What was flat centuries ago is now round; as science evolves we will have better models by which to understand this Universe other then some un-proven singularity theory which is "scientific" imagination at it's finest.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Ironically, imagination is key to reality.
----------------------------------------------
The virtual reality post is starting to look like a Holodeck on
Star Trek: TNG

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I enjoyed that. It was a good site for information.However I still believe my experiment is plausible.And I did believe that the stargate looks exactly like my wormhole. And that each mouth of the wormhole has has 2 halves of a magnetic ring on it, which would connect together to make a wormhole stargate.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I thought so too; however this is not the Mandelbrot set. This is another mathematical equation called the McMullen Domain for Singularity it is another equation off of the Julia Set; defined as n=2d=3 it defines the space before or after the point of singularity.

I got a lot of complaints about my 13.7hz Ravi s=freq image of a crop circle; besides no one got it lol if you thought the 13.7hz was disturbing you should have seen the 8.3hz Ravi I made; not even I could look at that without getting a headache.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You need to start a new thread on the VR theory as I would like a crack at it but, not on this thread. I have a theory of my own that i would like to share with you but, this is not the place for that discussion.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Do you have a reply to the equation I wrote on page 19?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Nope; I'm going to do you a favor by not commenting on it. Good Luck with that though.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Why so merciful?I never seen you do that before. But since you are being so merciful can you give me any suggestions?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

That is a great idea; I have submitted a thread and took some time to cite references and other scientists who support this strange theory.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gentill, you are welcome to descend down this rabbit hole, I want to see what tests could be implemented to test this theory.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I have a couple of questions for you:

1) Where is your evidence that the singularities you believe you can create from magnets would be magnetic? As I understand it, single-pole magnets don't exist so all you are talking about is having the magnets oriented so that they repel each other. Once each is collapsed to a singularity how can they possibly be oriented at all?

2) With what force are you able to push the magnets surrounding this plastic magnet to induce it to compress to a singularity? Surely not enough mechanical force is available to us as a species to exert on the surrounding magnets in order to collapse the mollecular bonds in the plastic magnet?

3) How can you destroy the bonds between the atoms in the polymer magnet, which would be necessary to make it dense enough to form a black hole, and have it maintain it's properties?

4) You assert that you have made a device that can form a singularity into a ring. Please may we see it?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
My understanding with magnets and how they work is that there lines of field force and that in the absolute pole there is a singularity unaffected by any lines of force and has neither negative nor positive polarity. Electrons are pulled into this vortex and reappear on the other side. The idea of making a larger "ring" of magnets so designed to create a larger vortex is feasible, however when done the only thing that will happen is that electrons will be pulled from your body and through the vortex, and those will be replaced by other radical free electrons.

Tesla played with the idea of human transport via the "electric field". He called it the "wall of light". Electricity has within it all three properties of light, magnetic, and electron motion. It could be argued that the electric field is actually "fluid matter". When applied to physical matter, the electric field can alter the state of it turning it liquid. Other effects can be noted from the "Hutchinson effect"

www.youtube.com...

In the Hutchinson effect, matter is either levitated or disintegrated. It is the disintegration that is of more importance. If the power were enough, I believe a total disintegration would be possible to a liquid state, and if one were to capture that state and force it into a beam of light energy where it could be collected by another "receiver' where it could be recombined, we would have teleportation. Why is that important, because then you could send it at the speed of light and back where it would time travel into the future. Also, it would be possible to focus it through the vortex of a magnetic ring where depending on it's strength and polarity would cause it to react to time-space forward or back.

So you don't actually need a black hole singularity to transport through time or space. What you need to do is accomplish what a black hole singularity would do. break down physical matter. Stream it through a vortex etc.

Here's how I think it could work. You step into a chamber and are energized into liquid matter. Next you are streamed through a magnetic vortex. After you go through the vortex you will re-emerge and recombine without effort to the state you had before the liquid state into another time period and perhaps another parallel timeline. The only thing that comes close to this is the TV series "Sliders". Only with a touch of magnetism, you could induce time travel.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
time travail is real, and i was given the key, the boy is on the right track but he is missing a few components, this technology should not be made public.
or should it ?is the human race responsible enough to use such, technology i don't think it is ? i have all ready opened up such door way"s to the parallel,and i realize that with such technology comes grate responsibly.
that's why when i travail i am sure not to disturb the past or future because it will change the present .so i urge all of you who take on this ind ever to use grate care when you find the key,and use wisdom and knowledge to know right from wrong ,

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetravler2012 grate responsibly.
that's why when i travail i am sure not to disturb the past or future because it will change the present .

Assuming the first part of the above quote does not refer to cheese preparation practices, perhaps you could explain how changing the future could possibly affect the present. Just wondering.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetravler2012
time travail is real, and i was given the key, the boy is on the right track but he is missing a few components, this technology should not be made public.
or should it ?is the human race responsible enough to use such, technology i don't think it is ? i have all ready opened up such door way"s to the parallel,and i realize that with such technology comes grate responsibly.
that's why when i travail i am sure not to disturb the past or future because it will change the present .so i urge all of you who take on this ind ever to use grate care when you find the key,and use wisdom and knowledge to know right from wrong ,

You have a time machine? Lets go!
I want to go to Roswell, New Mexico July 1, 1947.
I'll bring some gold coins that we can sell to buy a new pick up truck.
I want to bring my Sony HD cam with me.
-- Pick me up in front of my house. --

P.S. I want to change history in a few places.
--- 1986 Challenger Shuttle explosion --- Don't launch!
O ring failure!!! What's wrong with changing that???

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I came across this article that describes using a rotating cylinder to warp time and space. maybe rotating magnets will do the same if built right.

www.andersoninstitute.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You do know that even without the light tunable magnet and the light beam it would still work by rotating the magnet at the center. It could be a magnet in a donut shape where there are small magnets being compressed at the center. Similar to carbon nano-tubes absorbing light then you know what comes next. You will know what that means correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join