It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year old boy has Time Machine plan that works

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

yes, apparently the WHISPERINGS are that the microsingularities occured at the 1st

firing of atomic beams back in nov 2008 that melted 1 or 2 of the large magnetic

detector arrays in either ALICE or ATLAS (don't remember - im sure you

can reference this at atlas.ch). But, this was not officially called the creation

of a minature black hole! we all would have heard of that via the world press.

Fascinating.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Openmindedbutnotgullable

Please prey tell what envelope is he pushing? Certainly it has nothing to do in the field of real science; as real science requires a real scientific method; mathematics, empirical data sheets, formed schematics, impacts on environment, technological advancements, and other possible uses of the proven hypothesis, delivered with a publishing in a real peer reviewed periodical. As I have not seen any of the above; I would have to ask you again "What envelope is he pushing exactly?" truly the only envelope I can see him pushing is yours and his own imagination nothing more nothing less. Keep up the good work you might want to make a new handle for yourself seems to me the last word fits you just fine.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

What do you know of the use of photons by the alpha/beta tubulin within the neurons. I was studying Stuart Hameroff's research on quantum states used by the human brain and the link to quantum coherent photons as the means by which our neurology organizes incoherent energy at this level.

My experience with deja reve, which means already dreamed and had no doubt convinced me that we naturally already phase into these micro-pockets of future experience as a consciousness indicates that maybe there is some quantum entanglement linked to consciousness which we have not quite bridged.

The use of photons by the alpha/beta tubulin might be the starting point of a photon/consciousness dyad and be the bridge between wave function and consciousness.

I believe consciousness is organized energy waves arranged by these naturally occurring quantum states within the physical brain. Each neuron contributes energy coherency to this over-all conscious wave form which we become realized in.

Just some thoughts, but I stand firmly that consciousness in the human brain already has potential to time travel into future experiences, the anecdotal evidence through history and with our own current realizations with this phenomena hint that some kind of slip stream exists, quantum states within our neurology might bridge into quantum leaps for example or quantum bi-location as it relates to the photon/consciousness dyad.

Just some ideas and thoughts.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

The simple answer to that would "YES" in theory; the more difficult answer would be; do to the unstable magnetic field structure you would essentially have to create a type of manufactured "Strong Force" not unlike what we see surrounding the nucleus of an atom. Understand if you will; that what you are doing in terms of energy is not E=mc2 what you are doing is E=hf where as h is a constant 6.62 x 10 to 34 j/Hz (complicated I know) this is the defining principle in Plancks Law of Quantum Theory; but lets assume for a moment that I give young Gentill/Tesla reborn the benefit of all doubt.

Lets say that young Gentill created a Blackhole using his hypothesis; and lets say he only created a Blackhole 1cm in diameter. Its over all mass would be equivalent to 10 to minus 24 grams of latent energy; thats 10 with 24 zeros behind it. Now how to put that in lay persons terms they can understand; that energy is equivalent to all of the mass of all of the stars and all of the planets roughly (give or take a few 100 thousand miles or so) out to 4 to 5 billion light years; now lets say that energy was released in one flash of one moment and only lasted 1/300s of a sec. After the initial implosion where the Blackbody he speaks of gains its dense matter space or dual torus vortex; it has a violent and equal opposite reaction when it begins to gain singularity. The energy that would be created in this violent eruption above the event horizon #1. would equal all of the nuclear warheads on this planet x 1m fold give or take a few 100 thousand; #2 would emit a plasma discharge roughly 32,500 F #3 and if you were around long enough to see it the complete and utter inhalation of the planet earth into the event horizon at least everything with in its strong field; now if that were not bad enough you would have to contend with the mass particle radiation after the fact. Now I ask you one intelligent person to another do you truly think he has a Time Machine Plan that Works?

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

This black hole is beginning to sound like a weapon.
A weapon that could destroy a planet.
The New Star Trek Movie??? Starring Chris Pine?
-------------------------------------------------------
When can we install artificial gravity on the ISS?
I'm tired of watching them float around up there?
No, i don't want a big spinning wheel.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

This has me thinking about my star crust component, I neglected to factor in the mass of a neutron star and how a 2cm piece of it's crust would weigh in at over 100 billion tonnes and warp time and space in weird ways.

It's quite likely that this invention of mine would cause a gravity field so strong with 10 pieces of star crust that the entire solar system would eventually get sucked into the massive gravitational field generated by these highly concentrated pieces of condense mass.

Regardless of that, the time travel aspect will still work because time/space would become totally warped. Meaning that even though I've caused a gravitational vaccum that will no doubt become a black hole, I still can travel time to the time when I didn't invent it and then stop myself from doing so in the first place.

My plan still stands and is solid regardless of the risks. No pain, no Universe collapsing back into a singularity.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Which is why there is a large group of Scientists trying to stop CERN from achieving its true potential. We as Scientists can only imagine the outcome of such a mass being created on this planet. The overall potential of being able to harness this type of energy is unfathomable; I have been contemplating this idea for over fifteen years. Within my own work it would solve major stability problems if I could create a .0008nm sized dual torus vortex (I dont like calling them Blackhole's as in reality they are not black they are so light that they appear to be black to an optic lens) I personally have worked every angle out possible mathematically speaking as to how you could create and control such an object. Which by the way there are much easier ways to achieve the goal he is after; that are much less complicated by the way. But, the outcome still remains the same how to control the initial creation and then control the containment of such a force of nature? These are very complexing questions to ask and I have asked some of the most brilliant minds I know; all of them say the same thing; at this time man does not have the understanding of subatomic physics enough to; not only create; but control the outcome of such a venture. Hey I would be the first to accept this process with open arms and embrace this Gentill as a true genius; I am simply asking for what every Scientist in the world would ask for empirical proof; thats it. "Show me the MATH!" In my career I have learned a valuable lesson; "People may lie!" But "Math never lies!" and the truth will reveal itself through the math. And I believe as one seeker of the truth to another that is not to much to ask for.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

From Wiki
A plastic magnet is a non-metallic magnet made from an organic polymer.

Here is a Wiki link explaining what a Plastic Magnet is.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Why does it have to be blue light? Where do you find a beam of blue light that has been traveling for "thousands of years"? Does the blue beam of light have to be large enough to walk through? What is a plastic magnet? These are questions that come to mind for me, a layman(not a theoretical physicist).

From Wiki
A plastic magnet is a non-metallic magnet made from an organic polymer.

Here is a Wiki link explaining what a Plastic Magnet is.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zara_bow

Do any of you bother to do real research on what you place here as claims or are you all so gullible you just follow the leader.

A plastic magnet: PANiCNQ will only carry a nano magnetic charge 1/100th that of a metallic magnet. Please explain to me how any of you envision making this particular substance SUPER MAGNETIC as suggested. The above material was not designed as a magnet; the above material was originally designed as a Bio-Electrical delivery system in the field of Bio-Medical research. Originally designed for the soul purpose of being a Bio-Medical conductor for the heart; the material that is used to create this substance is organic in nature; hence the material would be less apt to be rejected by the host patient. It was only after many years of study was it shown that this material would acquire a micro electromagnetic charge, if you missed that a "MICRO ELECTROMAGNETIC CHARGE" now the developers of this material believe it could have uses as a nano conductor in the development of micro computers (IE micro hard drive systems). So I ask again how do you envision using this material for the means in which it is referenced in the "STORY".

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I would also make the suggestion, instead of reading wiki which is not a very good source of real information; you might want to read the US Patent 7468150 for this particular material and its uses thereof; by the inventor of the material not some person posting it on wiki; which mind you left out a lot of information about the substance.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If this were to ever work (not saying that it would) it wouldn't be time travel but a projection of past images.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by themodernjester]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I have to agree that the Wiki source is flawed, in several cases I have found factually wrong information from wiki.

Like you say, numbers never lie but people do. Makes me want to kind of get back to math basics again.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I forgot to mention that each photon coming into my "object" gains a wavelength of 8.09164362 x 10 ^ -35 meters, and has an energy equivalent mass of 2.729564932 x 10 ^ - 8 Kilograms. This is the same as a singularity from a mini black hole. So every photon that is absorbed becomes a mini singularity and that will keep adding and adding at a phenomanal rate thus making a black hole. No I didn't forget the spinning. The spinning allows this to form in a ring. SO I get a ring singularity made up of smaller singularities acting as one big singularity.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Your not really going to suggest that you have also created a Metamaterial as well? Man; I offered you use of my lab; seems to me I better be asking you for use of yours. or maybe I should ask a fellow Scientist friend of mine Dr. Tie Jun Cui wow seems to me you have not done much thinking on your own. Once again; it is easy to convince others another to convince ones in the field. I take it you stole Dr. Jun Cui idea after reading his write up in General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology; on his possible creation of a Microwave Blackhole (which has nothing to do with a light or magnetic absorbing blackhole mind you; which he has not succeeded in creating as of yet)

By the way; I hate to bring this up, but now sense you decided to try and throw math into the mix (wonderful about time we start getting to some real science/truth) your calculation is a bit off would you not say; wouldn't your calculation look more like this (pi x R to the minus 2 =1.3 x 10 to the minus 14 = m to the minus 2) or 1.3 x 10 to the minus 17 J/S you would then have to divide that by velocity squared which would be (c to the minus 2 = 9 X 10 to the minus 16) or approximately 1.4 kg/s which would be equivalent to your mass structure. or simply (kg/m2/s) this would of course be more relevant to your equation of the energy mass structure. Just a Question?

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

No I got that equation from a physicist on history channel named Kenneth Screeton. I had already asked him about it a long time ago. No I am not saying anything about metamaterials. Metamaterials have only worked with microwaves so far. It hasn't been done (to my understanding) with visiblse light. Also I am assuming that when I said micro singularity you thought I meant a singularity made from micro waves correct?I actually meant a singularity from a mini black hole which I should have obviously made more clear. ( I don't say that as an insult by the way.)

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Well then I would say he is way off in his calculation (I will be contacting him to get the actual formula he used) unless you did not copy it correctly. Please though keep using other peoples work to make your claims seem more plausible. My last question; before I simply let you pull this charade over on the masses "Is any part of this actually coming from you?" so far I have not seen anything that has not already come from someone else. You apparently have decided that the laws of physics do not apply to you or to your theory; that real science has nothing to do with your made up facts; or for that matter that any part of your theory is based in reality. With that being said; I'm done trying to make any sense of your non sense; so you win your so much more then anyone else in the Scientific community and we should all just wonder at your unbelievable discovery.

Sincerely

TheGhost

To the rest of ATS readers enjoy the rest of his Science Fiction Story.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

Just some thoughts, but I stand firmly that consciousness in the human brain already has potential to time travel into future experiences, the anecdotal evidence through history and with our own current realizations with this phenomena hint that some kind of slip stream exists, quantum states within our neurology might bridge into quantum leaps for example or quantum bi-location as it relates to the photon/consciousness dyad.

Just some ideas and thoughts.

I really like this. Reminded me of revelations from the past, dreams, and deja vu. Interesting approach.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You said that you hadn't seen anything that has actually come from me. Where I got the idea for the experiment came from me, where I had decided to keep this information came from me, and why I decided to tell everyone came fom the constant destruction of humanity around the world. So the real question is ,if something did come from me would you truly believe it? I am using facts to try and explain it to you but you won't listen. It is equivalent to me saying because 1+1 =2 then 2+1=3 ,but you are telling me that 3 is impossible.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

"You do realise this amounts to riding a beam of light back into the past?"

Time Travel isn't possible, you can't go forward in time, because nothing exists yet.

You can't go backward in time, because what's happened like what i'm typing and what your reading are all focused in the present... Now you can go back and re-read this text and essentially you are living the past, but only what you can record or document by camera or writing or storage on electronic media. There is no "rewind" possible for the real world.

Also time since time is only relevant to the observer, say for instance you could travel at or past the speed of light, you could essentially travel to distant places. Outside of "you", would progress at a normal rate. This means that you could, say travel to Mars and back and it wouldn't take 8 months only a few minutes to "you" and to "Earth". Earth wouldn't age at any rate faster then the time you took to travel to and from...

Right?

Oh and i forgot to add that even though you can go back and pull this text up and re-read it, your still reading it in the present, it's just been recorded.

[edit on 1/24/2010 by Brainiac]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join