It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year old boy has Time Machine plan that works

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Our knowledge alone would be priceless.
Maybe we should just turn ourselves into the CIA/NSA in 1947 and
live like kings.
BTW, i could buy some valuable 1947 coins today so that wouldn't
be a problem. The dates on the coins would look just fine to them.
I can't hand them a 2009 American Gold Eagle coin!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You must not have read my thread "52 year old Physicist has Time Machine Plan that Works! You might get a kick out of this one.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

WOW!! What a statement; you certainly have a much better grasp on this then I could ever have. Please point to the periodical and scientific data released by CERN that shows this to be a fact.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
As far as I know there has only been one publication thus far to come out of the work being done at CERN's Large Hadron Collider.

On 23rd November 2009, during the early commissioning of the CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC), two counter-rotating proton bunches were circulated for the first time concurrently in the machine, at the LHC injection energy of 450 GeV per beam. Although the proton intensity was very low, with only one pilot bunch per beam, and no systematic attempt was made to optimize the collision optics, all LHC experiments reported a number of collision candidates. In the ALICE experiment, the collision region was centred very well in both the longitudinal and transverse directions and 284 events were recorded in coincidence with the two passing proton bunches. The events were immediately reconstructed and analyzed both online and offline. We have used these events to measure the pseudorapidity density of charged primary particles in the central region. In the range |eta| < 0.5, we obtain dNch/deta = 3.10 +- 0.13 (stat.) +- 0.22 (syst.) for all inelastic interactions, and dNch/deta = 3.51 +- 0.15 (stat.) +- 0.25 (syst.) for non-single diffractive interactions. These results are consistent with previous measurements in proton--antiproton interactions at the same centre-of-mass energy at the CERN SppS collider. They also illustrate the excellent functioning and rapid progress of the LHC accelerator, and of both the hardware and software of the ALICE experiment, in this early start-up phase.

arxiv.org...

However this doesn't mean that there haven't been any results yet, just nothing to publish as of now.

It was my understanding that mainstream theory does not predict Mini black holes at the LHC. I thought that theories of mini black hole production at CERN are fringe theories.

This is beside the fact that mini black holes aren't stable or capable of being stabalized for any length of time.

calculations show that the smaller the size of the black hole, the faster the evaporation rate, resulting in a sudden burst of particles as the micro black hole suddenly explodes.

en.wikipedia.org...

But as far as publications released so far there are no mini holes produced at CERN

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Could not have said it better myself. I was hoping that he would point to his statement and findings; however.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

I had heard about it while watching history channel one day. I thought that it said that they had produced mini black holes. Well as the CIA would call it it was an "inteligence malfunction".

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Did you see my u2u?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

How are things going Gentill?

Are you learning lots from other scientists since you opened up with your invention plans? Any improvements on design and concepts since we last chatted?

I still want to encourage you even if I don't believe this particular design is going to work. Keep gunning at your dream.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

It's been alright here I still think my new ones will work. Not the one stated in the I report the other ones. As for MolecularPhd he won't listen to me. He keeps saying that I don't have what I need ,but I gave him an explanation close to the bottom of page 14.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
reply to post by MolecularPhD

I had heard about it while watching history channel one day. I thought that it said that they had produced mini black holes. Well as the CIA would call it it was an "inteligence malfunction".

The first Mini- black hole i saw was an episode on Star Trek: Voyager.
A small black hole powered a space station. It was 1 centimeter
in diameter.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
MolecularPhD,

With all due respect, I can not take you seriously! You first stated that you were the owner of a company that does not exist, or can not be found using ALL of the available search engines available on the net ( Hydro-Sun Technologies Inc)? Then you post an MIT degree with the name DONALD DENE KNUDSEN JR but any attempt to search this name comes up blank. Yes there are several Donald Knudsens that are returned but they are involved with JAVA? So, lets say for the sake of arguments, you provide bonifide (sp) information that can be obtained as to your credentials that we all can verify the truth. Your pasting of documents, hey I am a scientist, here are my diplomas, crap just irritates me to no end. I would love to admit that you are who you say you are and ask some real pert. questions but I am having too hard a time buying into you when I come up "0" in my research!

After 21 years of active duty in the Air Force I learned to question when the BS flag is being raised when no direct answer is given, so Please correct me and provide a bonifide honest to goodness way to verify you are who you say you are. Who knows, maybe the aggressive attacks on you would end, maybe, no?

B. Molloy

P.S. first time poster so forgive my ignorance in the seeking of the truth

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Ok, well let me help you out with some naturally occurring time travel.

I haven't divulge my secret to this art because well, no one ever asked but let me share you some cognitive focus techniques to allow you to have future time travel through conscious realizations.

First, let me introduce you to an attention focusing technique for when you go to sleep at night. When we sleep, we go out-of-phase with this focus state in our physical reality.

The Monroe Institute have listed focus states ranging from 1 all the way up to a potential 49 where 27 of them are potentially accessible by human consciousness.

Don't try this when you first go to sleep due to a need to just shut down, rather the technique requires about 30 minutes of wakefullness and then another sleep.

This technique is very solid for getting conscious when you sleep at night, also very handy just to have more dreams. I can get into the reasons but lets just say nearly every consciousness and dream researcher who wants to be awake when the body is asleep says:

Sleep 4-6 hours wake up for 30-60 mins and go back to sleep for the rest of your night.

During the second sleep, we need to apply a simple attention focusing technique:

Make sure as you walk to your bed to affirm in your mind the obvious fact:

You will be going to sleep, you will be dreaming, you want to consciously participate in them and remember them when you wake up.

Now lie in bed and relax and again affirm the obvious:

I am in bed and I know my body will fall asleep and I will be dreaming. I am allowing myself to be as conscious or more then I am now. I am allowing my body to fall asleep and my awareness to remain awake as it is right now.

As you fall asleep, focus outward into a point about 3 feet not with your eyes, but just imagine a spot and that you are there looking at it.

Let your body relax in it's natural sleep. As the senses start to invert you will naturally have sensory stimuli coming forward from this inner dream reality that the senses invert towards and start to perceive.

This is called phasing and you will be phasing from this waking state to the dream state and the trick is to remain conscious as the shift happens.

You will start to get images, could be clouds, patterns, geometric fractals... you will get faint sounds, murmurs, music, popping sounds... you might feel tingling. All this is totally normal, your fear will push it away and put you back to ground zero so you have to allow these shifts in perception to happen.

It's probably the biggest challenge for most noobs to actually allow the shift in sensory awareness to go from physical to a dream while remaining consicously awake.

Well, if you succeed in riding through this shift, you will enter the dream state, and hopefully conscious.

From this point, use normal cognitive INTENT to direct what you want from it. Such as time travel.

Affirm: I am allowing myself to experience a future event while I am in this focus state.

Keep doing this over and over each night, get awesome at it and record everything.

When and if these dreams start to come true, you will thank me for this technique. It is important to learn that this does happen naturally and we may be able to consciously control it. You have to sleep anyways, so why not give this a try.

It is a discipline and takes skill and practice but let me know your success with just being conscious in that state... the precognitive dreams will eventually start to trickle forward giving you first hand experience that you did indeed time travel as consciousness.

I kid not, give it a try. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Gentill Abdulla,

I respect your pursuits to push the envelope, your drive and ambition. I just have one question, where are you from? I ask because if you are settled in the contental US I would ask why is a 13 year old on line at 11:41? If in Germany or Korea, ok.

B. Molloy

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Openmindedbutnotgullable

I'm not really that sleepy right now.That's why.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I'll try it. Mostly because if it works then great I will have time traveled (in a sense) ,but if it doesn't then still great because I woke up early.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Openmindedbutnotgullable
Gentill Abdulla,

I respect your pursuits to push the envelope, your drive and ambition. I just have one question, where are you from? I ask because if you are settled in the contental US I would ask why is a 13 year old on line at 11:41? If in Germany or Korea, ok.

B. Molloy

If you put your location in your Avatar, then he may do the same.
You teach people how to treat you.

------------------------------------------
BTW, why did you just now join ATS?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

I'll try it. Mostly because if it works then great I will have time traveled (in a sense) ,but if it doesn't then still great because I woke up early.

Let me explain the perks:

1.) You will wake up into a new reality system that normally you are asleep and unaware of... and it's a blast.

2.) You have the ability to access future information, it may start like Deja Vu, then you link your memory to a dream, and it becomes deja reve. If you journal, then you can verify in the journal.

3.) You add to your total conscious battery extra cycles of waking consciousness ergo live a longer conscious existence then people who are not awake when their body is asleep. A+

When they start to come true, try to track that feeling, the memory, the state because that will be used in future experimentation... you start to hone in on the resonance and frequency of that particular focus state.

It is important to note that what you are doing is trying to induce a clinically proven mind awake / body asleep state so that you have full use of your cognitive faculty when focused into this sleep state.

This is totally intent and belief driven so if you are negative and doubtful, it responds to all of that. You need to remain totally open and neutral to the experience, don't wuss out from any fear either... you just wake up so that's the worse that can happen.

The link in my signature is how far I got with the experiment before I stopped and kind of retired from that style of exploration. I satisfied my curiosity and now just share the knowledge and reality that we are naturally focusing and phasing into the future and possibly other reality systems.

Even if you suck at it, it gets better with practice, and yes, you need to do it like any skill over and over again until you get good at it.

Anyways, have fun because a new world will open up if you are successful.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Openmindedbutnotgullable
Gentill Abdulla,

B. Molloy

If you put your location in your Avatar, then he may do the same.
You teach people how to treat you.

------------------------------------------
BTW, why did you just now join ATS?

I just joined and have not figured out how to update my profile.

I joined because I am fascinated with what I can not explain. I have an open mind and want to understand (with filter attached) from sound explanation of both sides of the arguement so that I can have an in formed opinion and not a naive opinion. Thank you for asking.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Openmindedbutnotgullable

You might want to start by reading a bit better; as instead of using my name in your post you used my fathers name. As well as you might want to read the entire thread before coming on and making statements that make no sense. As for my comments about Gentill's story and posts; I am still waiting for any shred of science fact not science fiction; or unsubstantiated hypothesis on his part with no empirical data to speak of. Other then that what a wonderful imagination he has on his part; and I wish him all the best on his Science Fiction project.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

query: would a magnetic containment field be necessary to keep microsingularities intact for more than mSec? ie., similar to the magnetic containment fields keeping plasma in place in tokamaks?

just asking....im just a simple neuroradiologist who loves reading about this stuff...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join