It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier What A Joke!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by quadricle
Dunno really what to make of this guy, I mean with the frequency of these visits isn't someone curious enough to follow him one night in the bush...??

People have followed him and groups have watched him. Several countries jointly cooperated in setting up a military outpost above the area of Meier's farm in Schmidr�ti, Switzerland. They watched him for several years, during which time they witnessed him walking into an open field then instantly blinking out of existence (i.e. being beamed up to the ship) and other phenomena, this according to Wendelle C. Stevens, Lt. Col USAF (Ret'd).

The verdict was, he was having some paranormal experiences. Retired Sargeant Major Robert Dean (ex-NATO intelligence analyst who held one of the highest clearances available) spoke at a packed auditorium at University of Santa Barbara, CA. Someone asked about Billy Meier and what Dean's thoughts were on the man. His response, to my surprise, was that he was fully aware of the military outpost stationed near Meier and he confirmed the activities there, as well as the final assessment which indicated Meier was indeed having contacts.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This guy has been proven a fraud over and over again. But no matter what evidence is brought forward against him there will always be those people that refuse to believe it is a hoax. This is just par for the UFO community course. Prophecies? Please, this guy said back in the cold war 80's that there would be future wars. File that under things that make you say duh.

Amazing how most of the UFO's like to stick to trees...I guess the aliens turned off their high tech gadgets and decided to use trees as a kickstand. www.billymeier.com...

wobble wobble - wobble wobble. Who's on a string? Not this Meier UFO!
www.figu.org...

www.geocities.com...
Along with Underground Video's statement is a photograph showing one of Billy Meiers alleged Pleiadian beamships taken in 1981. After computer enhancement and careful scrutiny, it has been shown the Beamship is really a miniature model made out of an upside-down cake pan, disconnected copper hose fitting, a bracelet, carpet tacks and various other identifiable objects.

The Meier photograph of the beautiful Pleiadian alien, Semjase, turned out to be a photocopy of a model from a Sears Catalog. Another one of Meier's photographs, where he allegedly traveled into the future aboard a Pleiadian Beamship to photograph the aftermath of a 9.0 earthquake in San Francisco showing the toppled Trans-America building, turned out to be a realistic looking painting from a geology magazine article about earthquakes. On top of these damning examples, every single one of Billy Meier's photographs of Pleiadian ships have been shown to be of third, fourth and even fifth generation(photographs of photographs) This means the he likely airbrushed suspension wires and other signs of fraud. There is not one example of an original, first generation Billy Meier photograph. On top of that, it has been shown that the reflections on some of the Pleiadian ships are not consistent with the position of the sun, indicating possible superimposition techniques. To top it off, a reporter found a bunch of miniature models exactly matching many of the Pleiadian ships shown in his photos. His ex-wife has come out to denounce him as a fraud as well. The evidence is overwhelming that whole Billy Meier story is unquestionably, absolutely, completely and totally 100% BOGUS.

[edit on 15-6-2004 by zerotime]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
my favorite has to be this one:

hey! kinda looks like cmdrkeenkid's laser gun

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I think ^^^that^^^ picture says it all. I have seen a couple that are just as bad but I cannot find the website right now.

Can anyone honestly argue with a straight face that these pictures are real? It's funny and sad at the same time.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yes, after reviewing the data available about Meier, I have to conclude as well that he is a fraud. I did give him a second chance only to find more evidence that he is a fake. Oh well. He makes for an interesting topic of conversation. But I'm weary of this Meier thing. Let's move on shall we?

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
geez. that pic is bad. double bad

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
zerotime... most people I've heard in this forum so far have just been saying Meier's a fraud and/or cult leader because he has a long beard - absolutely the most immature assessment imagineable. You at least get a C+ for effort in my view, because you make an attempt at refuting the facts. Problem is, you happen to be wrong on pretty much everything and can be easily debunked with information that precedes yours (or is that Korff's?) by years. Are you ready?

Let's take this point by point (Nutzo - I realize you want to move on, but feel free to go play elsewhere if you're not into the topic at hand, which, if I'm not mistaken, happens to be Billy Meier, remember? It was nice talking to you though, really.)

This guy has been proven a fraud over and over again.

I think "proven to be a fraud" is pretty subjective, don't you think? I can say similarly that the case has been proven to be real, over and over again. Check all sources, not just the ones you want to believe.

But no matter what evidence is brought forward against him there will always be those people that refuse to believe it is a hoax.

And there will likewise be those that refuse to believe it's true despite all the evidence brought forward. (yawn) Can we at least get to some substance here?

Prophecies? Please, this guy said back in the cold war 80's that there would be future wars. File that under things that make you say duh.

It would be an understatement to say that your recollection of what Meier said is horrendously shoddy, at best, and proves to me that you've chosen the quick & easy path like many others before you and simply glossed over (if not avoided) most of the relevant data in the Meier material. Sorry to have to confront you with the facts, but Meier's prophecies (hundreds) have been proven to precede specific events and scientific discoveries up to several decades in copyrighted texts and documents. You're dismissal won't make it go away. If I were you, I'd become familiar with the phrase "Irrefutable, Legal Standard of Proof." If you can't then I suggest you at least read: theyfly.com...

Amazing how most of the UFO's like to stick to trees...I guess the aliens turned off their high tech gadgets and decided to use trees as a kickstand. www.billymeier.com...

Now THAT is scientific! Yeah, you've got Meier over a barrel. He should've seen you coming. Well, let me start by saying that I can point you to many, many more that aren't using trees as kickstands. Try here: www.steelmarkonline.com...
In the Contact Reports which are transcribed after every contact, there was a point in time when Meier began asking them to move near trees in order to obtain distance reference shots, but I'm sure you already knew that, right? Gee, if you were the contactee, I wonder what the chances would be of you doing the same thing?

wobble wobble - wobble wobble. Who's on a string? Not this Meier UFO!
www.figu.org...

It looks like their "plausible deniability" approach to making people gradually aware of their existence without infringing upon our free will worked like a charm! You think it's a model. I think it's a ship being made to look like a swinging, bobbing model. I wonder who are the more clever ones here, them or us? Things to ponder...

www.geocities.com...
Along with Underground Video's statement is a photograph showing one of Billy Meiers alleged Pleiadian beamships taken in 1981.

Do yourself a favor and don't even waste your time parroting anything from Underground Video, the now-defunct hoaxters that threatened to file a class-action suit against Meier, all the while putting on a good show for the public at lectures to promote their amazing video, and then quietly receded into their cave...lol! Their "analysis" was done on an early version of Adobe Photoshop using nth generation positives!! Now talk about scientific...! Let's compare that to what Meier's original photos had to endure by REAL scientists at REAL labs, including but not limited to: microscopic examination processed by laser scanning microdensitometer, film grain analysis, edge identification, edge enhancement, contrast enhancement, image enhancement, Z-scale contour and Z-scale density tests, spatial filtering, interferometer, infraredometer, etc. Go here for much more on the professional analyses: theyfly.com...

After computer enhancement and careful scrutiny, it has been shown the Beamship is really a miniature model made out of an upside-down cake pan, disconnected copper hose fitting, a bracelet, carpet tacks and various other identifiable objects.

Here's your little "cake pan": www.billymeier.com...
Yeah, that's a pretty large cake pan, eh zerotime? (minimum 12 ft. diameter, obviously metallic) hovering near the crown of a ~25 ft. fir tree across a couple hundred feet of meadow, yet! And that bracelet must be at least 5-6 feet in diameter, huh? (well maybe it's Xtra, Xtra, Xtra large, for those goliath types). This clip, btw, is just a fragment of a much longer piece. Meier used one of the first consumer video cameras on the market in Europe in 1981 (a SABA) and said that this unusual "Wedding Cake" style ship was a 3.5 meter unmanned remote ship. Other sizes of this identical craft were 7, 14 and 21 meters (don't worry you'll see them in an upcoming photo journal produced by Steelmark publishing).
Anyway, I can hardly wait to hear your earth-shattering scientific analysis of this one. Oh, btw, that's Meier standing off to the front-right of the camera which is mounted on a tripod, so don't go crediting him with holding up the, um, cake pan (with a 200-ft. fishing pole).

The Meier photograph of the beautiful Pleiadian alien, Semjase, turned out to be a photocopy of a model from a Sears Catalog.

That rumor is so old (and wrong) I'm amazed it's still around. First of all, Meier never photographed Semjase as they stated (in Contact Reports) that they did not want their pictures taken. They claim to walk around the planet every now and then and "mingle" among us Earthlings. Just proves how much those skeptics really pound the pavement for facts.

Another one of Meier's photographs, where he allegedly traveled into the future aboard a Pleiadian Beamship to photograph the aftermath of a 9.0 earthquake in San Francisco showing the toppled Trans-America building, turned out to be a realistic looking painting from a geology magazine article about earthquakes.

Who ever said that was Meier's photograph? Can you show me where Meier ever said that was anything other than a painting from GEO Magazine? Wendelle Stevens recounts one night where he and several other witnesses were in Meier's kitchen when he came walking in with a dozen photos of the future earthquake. Wendelle described the destruction in the pics and how the cars looked in the photos (half-glass or full-glass cabin tops with no side projections). Meier was later scolded by the ETs for showing those pictures and they subsequently took them away. So Meier never had any for posterity. Wendelle wrote a detailed report on this in his investigative report and there were several other witnesses who saw those photographs. Check it out.

On top of these damning examples, every single one of Billy Meier's photographs of Pleiadian ships have been shown to be of third, fourth and even fifth generation(photographs of photographs) This means the he likely airbrushed suspension wires and other signs of fraud. There is not one example of an original, first generation Billy Meier photograph.

Simply not true. This is typical Korff-speak at its finest. Meier took well over 1200 photos of UFOs (several variations). The investigative team, which spent 8 years researching the case, on-site, found out that many of Meier's photos were being duped at the photo lab. Ultimately, it was discovered the lab guy was being payed off by people to dupe them and give up the originals. They could tell by the film sprocket holes which were coming back from the lab reversed. A portion of first-gens did survive.

To top it off, a reporter found a bunch of miniature models exactly matching many of the Pleiadian ships shown in his photos.

Everyone knows (at least those that try) that the investigative team brought models to the contact sites in order to photograph them and compare them with Meier's photos. The computer analysis caught the fakes every time (see the movie Contact by Genesis IIII). Meier kept one or two of them as souvenirs. Big deal!

His ex-wife has come out to denounce him as a fraud as well.

Sorry, but I'm the proud owner of a 30+ minute interview done between Jun-Ichi Yaoi from the Japanese team that went over to Meier's farm in the late 70s, and Meier's, then, wife. Throughout the entire interview, his wife describes in exquisite detail the craft she would see ascending from out of the forest after she had just dropped off her husband for a "contact", and other times when they would pass overhead where they lived. Plus, she wrote several reports and passed lie detector tests (all documented) attesting to the reality of her husband's UFO contacts. If not through the eye of a needle, her credibility now fits easily into most overhead storage bins.

The evidence is overwhelming that whole Billy Meier story is unquestionably, absolutely, completely and totally 100% BOGUS.

What can I say? Everyone's entitled to their opinion. It basically comes down to who really does their homework and who doesn't. And just to put it up front: Unless you have some factual information to debate with, I'd rather not get into a war of attrition here as it doesn't do anybody any good (been there, done that). But I seriously hope you do have some good ammo so we could try and straighten out some things re. Meier.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Aurelius,
Could you please explain in which context Billy Meier is to be placed? What I mean is: If you look at today's ufology landscape full of conspiracies, abductions, contactees, etc., are these supposed to be possibly valid, but totally separate issues from the Pleadians Billy Meier encountered? Roswell, greys, Philip Corso, Bob Lazar, Clifford Stone, Greer's disclosure witnesses? How are these looked upon by Billy Meier? Is he the only one with valid contacts, or are these contacts running in parallel to his contats and of which he and his Pleadians have no knowledge? Belgian triangles? Betty Hill?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gzhpcu
Aurelius,
Could you please explain in which context Billy Meier is to be placed? What I mean is: If you look at today's ufology landscape full of conspiracies, abductions, contactees, etc., are these supposed to be possibly valid, but totally separate issues from the Pleadians Billy Meier encountered? Roswell, greys, Philip Corso, Bob Lazar, Clifford Stone, Greer's disclosure witnesses? How are these looked upon by Billy Meier?

Those are excellent questions. The Meier case, as most would undoubtedly concede, is an anomaly in mainstream ufology for several reasons.

• The aliens involved - one specific race - share a common ancestry with earth races and don't look much different than you and I.
  • The contacts contain an ongoing, documented dialog spanning thousands of pages on every subject imagineable.
  • The aliens "work" with only one person at any given time; right now it's Billy Meier.
  • The information exchange involves predictions and prophetic information, as well as spiritual information ("spiritual" has nothing to do with religious cults and sects; it is information dealing strictly with evolution of man, development of self, observations on the universe and all things contained within, etc.).
  • The proof obtained in the case (photos, sounds, metal samples, etc.) is not by accident but by design, hence the clearest photos of UFOs are derived. Interwoven into the proof is the unique element of plausible deniability, introduced on purpose to provide a balanced degree of skepticism and confirmation. This has been the case since day one of Meier's contacts. Most people either don't get this element, or feel it's a convenient cop-out. If the aliens were to provide 100% unequivocal proof of their existence, it would force many people in the world to accept concepts and philosophies that they would be unable to effectively process. This had supposedly been done many times before in their ancient past with disastrous outcomes. Other aliens are obviously aware of this "prime directive", if you will, otherwise they wouldn't be playing hide and seek and would have openly shown themselves centuries ago.
  • There are no ascended masters, gurus, enlightened ones or space brothers as in other alleged contactee cases. Meier neither seeks fame nor any kind of "status". This should be evident by his withdrawn lifestyle. Meier finds those who "believe" in his contacts (e.g. as in the poster "I Want To Believe") to be weak-minded followers and is adamantly against the concept of belief. He expects nothing less than for people to use their brains through serious study and hard work and discover everything for themselves. If people find his contacts and information to be real and valuable, great. If people dismiss the case as a hoax and wouldn't touch it with a 10-ft. pole, great.

Again, the whole point of the contacts hinges on the concept of human evolution which makes this UFO case unlike any other. It is absolutely no wonder to me why so many oppose the possibility of Meier's contacts being real, because it's simply not operating on the same parameters as other UFO contacts/sightings.

Is he the only one with valid contacts, or are these contacts running in parallel to his contats and of which he and his Pleadians have no knowledge? Belgian triangles? Betty Hill?

There are other people who have had contacts and who currently have some form of contacts. Roswell did occur, according to Meier's information. Betty and Barney Hill were indeed genuine abductees, according to Meier's information. The Belgian UFOs were indeed a real phenomenon, according to Meier's information. There are grey-like aliens, per Meier, etc. There's a great deal in ufology that is confirmed in his contacts and a lot that is discounted (e.g. millions of alleged abductees, which he is told is just not true). Once again, this is an individual thing and the whole case is designed to allow for free will. If what Meier is told is true (which amounts to thousands upon thousands of pages) then we're supposed to go through the evolutionary steps of life without taking huge leaps in awareness, as a toddler trying to be taught how to reason like an adult. Otherwise, they would have long since landed and you and I wouldn't be having this discussion.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's been awfully silent here since I posted Meier's amazing video taken of a UFO hovering near the crown of a 25-ft.+ fir tree (see www.billymeier.com...). I guess people are either doing their due diligence in trying to figure out how Meier "pulled it off"... or they've run away with their Meier-case-debunking tails between their legs. Either way, I'd be curious to hear some feedback.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
how he pulled it off ? ok

the "ufo" is created using light materials and has a thin metal leg on its right hand side , this metal leg u cant see because the tree is in the way and the resolution of the camera isnt too hot when its zoomed in , if you look close you will see the left hand side of the craft rock slightly but the right hand side stays still

any videos of them moving around at a distance and then getting zoomed in on ?

[edit on 20-6-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I must say the lack of evidence to debunk this case is almost non-existent (if there if concrete proof, someone please direct me to it...no personal theories please).

A few questions for Aurelius....

Is Meier still in contact with the ET's?

I was looking for some recent footage of Meier's case, does any exist?
If not, why not?

Why was Meier (a simple man) chosen for this encounter and not someone with more credibility?

And finally what was up with the 19 assassination attempts on Meier's life?
any documentation? (police reports, etc...)

related info I've come accross:

"It is our belief that Meier created his UFO photos to be a frame
work to draw attention to his wacked out philosophy-- a
philosophy that includes adaptations of Hinduism and Star-Trek."
www.virtuallystrange.net...

"While the world is swept up in the frenzy of post-millenium and post-9/11 events, a story has been quietly unfolding in a small Swiss village and slowly gaining worldwide attention. Since he first came forward with his claims of contact with extraterrestrials in 1975, Billy Meier has been at the center of an ever-increasing controversy, one so dramatic that it has made him the target of 19 documented assassination attempts, hardly the type of negative attention a simple hoaxer would warrant. "
www.hbccufo.com...

"This picture, from a scorched negative found in Meier's barn, was never intended by him to be published. It shows, unmistakably, a model spacecraft on a table top. Meier admitted he possessed models of the Pleiadean craft made by his children from his descriptions, he insisted."

Illustration by Kal Korff showing what Billy Meier's "landed UFO" is likely made from, contrary to what his supporters claim.

www.psychicinvestigator.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It is useless to debate Aurelius on this subject. He is not interested in facts. Aurelius is only here to spread the Billy Meier propaganda. Do a search on Aurelius's name here on ATS. This is the only thread he has ever contributed too on ATS.

hmmm. Draw your own conclusions.

Meiers UFO photos and videos have been debunked by serious UFO research groups all over the world � MUFON, NICAP, DR. Bruce Maccabee does a whole presentation on debunking Meier and yes even Meier ex-wife came out and told everyone that he was faking these events. brumac.8k.com...

"I am the only human being on Earth who is able to maintain physical and telepathic contact with Pleiadians and other life forms of the same evolutionary level. Nobody on Earth is able to do this, not even those people whose spirit forms did not originate on Earth." - Billy Meier

Thank god for Billy Meier! He is the only person on Earth special enough to see and communicate with these aliens. /sarcasm off

"If you tell a lie long enough, it becomes the truth." - Joseph Goebbels, Minister of Propaganda for the Nazi regime.

HEY Aurelius! I noticed that you conveniently decided to pass over that Billy Meier laser gun photograph. What about that Billy Meier laser gun picture posted above? Come on Aurelius, tell us that is a real laser gun that Billy received from the aliens. I dare you!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i actually believe there is truth in the meier story.
alot of his proof has not been able to be debunked - however i have seen a few pics that look a little funny.
metal samples, video clips , crystal clear pictures, predictions that came true... alot of it adds up- i see more truth then lies. just my 2 cents.

here is one of my favorite meier pics:
theyfly.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
how he pulled it off ? ok

the "ufo" is created using light materials and has a thin metal leg on its right hand side , this metal leg u cant see because the tree is in the way and the resolution of the camera isnt too hot when its zoomed in , if you look close you will see the left hand side of the craft rock slightly but the right hand side stays still

That's the initial theory most would probably come up with. I think the artifacting produced in the MPEG movie causes some movement where there actually is none. If you look at the video which you can get from FIGU in Switzerland (PAL only), you don't see anything moving or rocking at all (neither the ship nor the tree). Plus this theory has several apparent problems:

1. The smallest size of this craft is said to be 3.5 meters (just under 12 feet) in diameter. This should become readily apparent to you as Meier zooms across nearly a football field's length of meadow. You have to also consider how large 12 feet actually is and how heavy the object would be regardless of how "light" the material is and how any supporting structure would have to be placed quite high on the tree. The object is definitely metallic as can be seen in dozens of other photographs of this craft. Can you seriously say that this is easily done?
  2. Meier lives in a small Swiss village where many of the people there are very observant when it comes to any activity. Meier has only been seen driving his moped in and out of town with his small camera bag, tripod, and maybe a lunch bag. Witnesses to Meier's travels have been interviewed in the past and there was never any talk of Meier transporting large objects (see Gary Kinder's book "Light Years")
  3. To this day, there have been no Meier-assistants or helpers that have either come forward or have been discovered by the investigative teams or others (read Wendelles Stevens reports). No objects or models have been found on Meier's premises, aside from a couple of small models which the investigative team (Stevens, Elders and Welch) brought to Meier's place in order to test comparison shots.
  4. Meier is a one-armed man and could not possibly rig up something as obviously involved and difficult as this. Where did he construct this? How did he get it to the contact sites? Where are the witnesses who say he constructed/transported such objects? These are the questions you need answered.

any videos of them moving around at a distance and then getting zoomed in on ?

See small clips of the movie footage section on www.steelmarkonline.com. There is some 8mm film footage there that shows a zoom-in. There may be more that I haven't seen. Since Meier only has one hand, it was somewhat difficult for him to manually zoom in with his 8mm film camera and still retain the position as can be seen in the footage.

[edit on 20-6-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

A few questions for Aurelius....

Is Meier still in contact with the ET's?

Yes. He still maintains several contacts per year.

I was looking for some recent footage of Meier's case, does any exist? If not, why not?

The final opportunities for photographic evidence were granted in 1981. According to the ETs, since a phase of technology where photographic special effects via computers was emerging/improving here on Earth, the decision was made that photographic evidence would prove to be essentially useless. Nowadays, of course, that's a foregone conclusion. But people who visit Meier's residence, to this day, still see the ships and some even photograph them. You should check out the FIGU Bulletins on www.figu.org (German only) where you can at least see the photos taken by witnesses in recent years/months.

Why was Meier (a simple man) chosen for this encounter and not someone with more credibility?

For "Why Billy Meier?", read: www.figu.org...

As far as someone with more credibility, can I ask you, who would you consider to be a person with more "credibility"? Another question to you might be, if it wasn't for their contacting a "simple" man like Billy Meier, would we have even heard about and seen all of this information in the first place?

And finally what was up with the 19 assassination attempts on Meier's life? any documentation? (police reports, etc...)

There are 19 documented assassination attempts as of August of 2003. I have only read about them in Meier's books and don't know if he filed police reports, etc. (see chapter in English version of And Still They Fly regarding the actual attempts.)

related info I've come accross:

Yes, I am aware of some of this information.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The smallest size of this craft is said to be 3.5 meters (just under 12 feet) in diameter. This should become readily apparent to you as Meier zooms across nearly a football field's length of meadow. You have to also consider how large 12 feet actually is and how heavy the object would be regardless of how "light" the material is and how any supporting structure would have to be placed quite high on the tree. The object is definitely metallic as can be seen in dozens of other photographs of this craft. Can you seriously say that this is easily done?

yes i am

do you not know what tin foil is ? do u not know that the tree could have a bar comming from it and supporting the back end

how do u even know it has a rear side to it ? why doesnt the ufo fly around ?

Meier lives in a small Swiss village where many of the people there are very observant when it comes to any activity. Meier has only been seen driving his moped in and out of town with his small camera bag, tripod, and maybe a lunch bag. Witnesses to Meier's travels have been interviewed in the past and there was never any talk of Meier transporting large objects (see Gary Kinder's book "Light Years")

a small swiss village where there are lots of fields and hardly any people to witness you mean ?

To this day, there have been no Meier-assistants or helpers that have either come forward or have been discovered by the investigative teams or others (read Wendelles Stevens reports). No objects or models have been found on Meier's premises, aside from a couple of small models which the investigative team (Stevens, Elders and Welch) brought to Meier's place in order to test comparison shots.

so who writes his webpages , produces his films etc etc ?

Meier is a one-armed man and could not possibly rig up something as obviously involved and difficult as this. Where did he construct this? How did he get it to the contact sites? Where are the witnesses who say he constructed/transported such objects? These are the questions you need answered

if he is talented enough to zoom a camera with 1 arm whilst holding the camera steady , while adjusting the focus i think he is clever enough to tie some string around a tree and dangle a disc shaped object

did you notice on the videos that the 1st one swung like a pendulum in a figure of 8 , the second and 3rd videos where just zoomed in at something with a sky background - nothing at all for reference

i want to see this object fly overhead and then land behind something of a known size

you do not know the size of the tree and your statement of the ufo being 3.5 meters isnt a fact

please note the size of the grass near the tree !!

im wetting myself at this one

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
It is useless to debate Aurelius on this subject. He is not interested in facts. Aurelius is only here to spread the Billy Meier propaganda. Do a search on Aurelius's name here on ATS. This is the only thread he has ever contributed too on ATS.

You can believe whatever you want. I came into this thread because I know a lot about this case. I also came here to dispell rumors in the case which have no basis in facts. So, contrary to your false assessment of why I'm here, I am very interested in the facts and only want to correct errors where I see them and get people to take a look at the real facts in this case. Every one of my statements could be checked and verified.

hmmm. Draw your own conclusions.

That's the whole point of my posting here! Nobody needs to believe me, but do your homework and you will come up with the same information.

Meiers UFO photos and videos have been debunked by serious UFO research groups all over the world � MUFON, NICAP, DR. Bruce Maccabee does a whole presentation on debunking Meier and yes even Meier ex-wife came out and told everyone that he was faking these events. brumac.8k.com...

To my knowledge, none of the "serious" research groups ever gave the time of day to all of the years of research work done in the Meier case (see www.theyfly.com/PDF/PhotoAnalysis3.pdf.) They just dismiss it as if it never even existed. That's highly unscientific, don't you think? As far as Meier's ex-wife, didn't you read my post above? I have a 30-minute interview that she did in 1979 that completely disqualifies her as a consistent eyewitness, since she describes then, in detail, all of the sightings she had with her husband at the contact sites. Sorry zerotime, but the convenient use of Meier's ex-wife as a debunking point is nullified at this point.

Thank god for Billy Meier! He is the only person on Earth special enough to see and communicate with these aliens. /sarcasm off

Would three or four people do it for you? Irrelevant point.

HEY Aurelius! I noticed that you conveniently decided to pass over that Billy Meier laser gun photograph. What about that Billy Meier laser gun picture posted above? Come on Aurelius, tell us that is a real laser gun that Billy received from the aliens. I dare you!

No, didn't pass it over. Did you or anyone else ask me a question on it? This is actually one of the more interesting events in the case, with respect to evidence and prescience on the part of the ETs. That gun is said by the ETs to be an ancient relic on their world (600+ years) and is actually a museum piece. But it still works. They brought it to Meier on one of his contacts for demonstration purposes. As I mentioned earlier, they also told Meier that they did not want their faces to be shown, since they walk among the public on Earth.
I have video of Meier's 8mm film footage showing Meier displaying the weapon and demonstrating how he shot a 1 to 2-inch diameter hole through a large tree which he films up close. I've seen the hole in the mid-90s when I visited Meier's place. The team that went over there documented the fact that the hole was "burned" through the tree (no evidence of drilling). Any attempt to use welding torches would also be impossible due to the size of the tree. Without any prompting or foreknowledge on the part of Meier, the team used a plumb line and noticed that every twig and blade of grass that was in a straight line with the hole, in back of the tree, was singed or destroyed. Also, in the contact report published in the late 70s, they described how the gun works and that it uses two chemicals stored in the two separate chambers seen on the top of the gun that are merged when the trigger is activated. This is important, since only recently have I seen an article describing the deployment of a new type of laser that will use chemical components: the COIL (Chemical Oxygen Iodine Laser) which only began to be researched in 1987. I find that fact to be interesting corroboration for the possible reality of this gun. With all of the other evidence presented by Meier in the form of metal samples tested by an expert metallurgist and the sounds of the ships which have never been reproducible to this day, and the preponderance of evidence contained in his writings, I have no reason at this point in time to doubt the veracity of that picture. What is your scientific analysis, aside from saying that it "looks fake"? I, likewise, dare you to come up with a viable, credible reason why it must be a fake.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AureliusI've seen the hole in the mid-90s when I visited Meier's place.

Thanks for the answers Aurelius.

I was wondering since you had a chance to visit Meier location, did you see/hear anything while you were there? (I'm reffering to the actual beamships or ET's)

As for the recent pix mentioned that could be found on figu forum, do you have any you could post?

This story is just too cool.... wether it's fact or fiction it's still entertaining..
and the lack of concrete debunking proof makes it all the better....

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Thanks for the answers Aurelius.

I was wondering since you had a chance to visit Meier location, did you see/hear anything while you were there? (I'm reffering to the actual beamships or ET's)

Unfortunately, I didn't see a thing while I was there. A friend of mine from Holland did see a beamship there and made a report which was published in a FIGU Bulletin. He's a no-nonsense kinda guy who wouldn't B.S. about stuff like this. A couple of other friends of mine from Canada were in a picture where a ship appeared in the background sky. Three of the people I know who live in the area and help to publish Meier's information actually saw the ETs, one of them conversing with Meier on his property. Another saw a 12-15 foot tall ET that was allegedly related to the race called "Plejaren/Pleiadian" standing next to one of Meier's sheds. She drew pictures and made a report. The same "giant" ET was seen by a skeptic from the Swiss air force who had been harassing Meier for years. He saw the ET in the forest near Meier's place while he was attempting to spy on Meier. After he saw it, he wrote Meier a letter about it and apparently ended up commiting suicide later on because it was too much for him to handle and he couldn't live with himself due to all the trouble he gave Meier over the years.

As for the recent pix mentioned that could be found on figu forum, do you have any you could post?

When I get a chance, I'll try to post links to the articles that contain the photos, etc.

This story is just too cool.... wether it's fact or fiction it's still entertaining..
and the lack of concrete debunking proof makes it all the better....

Exactly! Even if everything I said turned out to be bogus, this has got to be the most amazing (hoaxed) sci-fi story ever concocted.

Meier has absolutely no desire to be "believed", let alone worshipped. I spent a few days in his company and helped to film one of the only interviews he would ever allow. He's not big on public appearances and he really is a down-to-Earth guy (no pun intended) and would only ask anyone to use their head and check out the facts completely before judging him.

He was so trusting with his photos and films in the beginning. he used to hand them out to everyone. He had tons of them in shoe boxes, completely unorganized. Then years later, he started seeing copies of his photos with strings and faked photos of Venus, the ETs, and alleged dinosaurs being circulated in his name and only small parts of his 8mm footage were ever returned from the people he loaned them to. One guy in the group who helped to publish Meier's writings was entrusted with Meier's photo binders for one year. He wanted to be the one having the contacts instead of Meier and ended up manipulating photos and creating forgeries which he would label as being the real thing in attempts to discredit Meier. It's really a shame how much this case has been tainted. But for me, this and all the assassination attempts on Meier adds even more credibility to his story. Who the heck would want to "off" a hoaxer -- 19 times!

If people really want to know facts, I'll be glad to post anything I know in this forum to answer questions. If I'm a pain in the @$$ for most, feel free to ignore me or I'll be just as glad to move on and leave. I'm not here to convince anyone to be a "Meier supporter". For a guy who survived at least 19 attempts on his life and who's gotten pummeled by know-it-alls in the UFO community (the people who should really be investigating ALL the facts), the least I could do for him is correct the false statements and accusations made about him, as I know them. There were MANY things I found to be hokey in this case too, but when I pushed and troubled myself for an answer, and/or I read early stuff of his in German, I found answers that satisfied me. If something was proven to be hoaxed or completely unacceptable in my research, I would've been long gone -- wouldn't even waste another second. It taught me a lot about never taking anything at face value. You really have to give it an honest, comprehensive look (all facets) to truly get to the facts in anything.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join