It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier What A Joke!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aurelius
Is anybody (who has been reading this thread long enough) getting a little smack of d�j� vu upside the head? Didn't we go through the whole reptilian hijacking of the Billy Meier thread before with Daelume? Infarc, for the sake of consistency and working through the "mire" of the Meier controversy, I can only ask you to please try and stay on topic so we can continue. Thanx.

You find my self referential arguments maddening? You cannot see the substance of my communication because of the obfuscatory nature of its presentation?

Or perhaps you find it offensive that I should use the same format and style of conversation to support my own personal opinions and beliefs that is used to support the Meier "phenomenon" and that it grates against you when it is used satirically?

All I am doing is supporting Mr. Horn and Mr. Meier in the same way that everyone else does... by defying people to disprove a negative (scientifically impossible) and by using self referential meaningless arguments that are only supported by themselves.

Personally I would think that you would welcome the addition to your team, unless of course this week the mysterious beam ship Dean Martin chicks have their brain control ray set on "obfuscate" instead of "clarify". As the inestimable Mr. Meier has said, the aliens are a confusing lot, one moment absolutely unallowed to manifest themselves to us earthlings in any way, while the next moment using him to provide absolute proof of their existance.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by quadricle
ok guys time to chill....

but not too much tho....here's the proverbial p*ss on the fire,
check these screen grabs I took from a 1998 interview....

Btw, I just asked Billy Meier about the pictures posted by Quadricle on pg. 10 of this thread. First of all, he says that the photo binder shown is definitely not his at his residence (the Center). So I don't know where Quadricle's interview video picked this up. Billy said a few of the photos look familiar to him, but most are manipulated forgeries. He said he cannot guarantee the authenticity of any of the photos any longer. All of his original photos that he took on his several day trip in space (and through time), including any dinosaur photos, were taken away from him years ago (some 400 or more) and he no longer owns even one. Too many people were manipulating them and distributing them and the ETs thought it best to remove them entirely, so they did.

Here's what was said in a recent photo journal about the photos:

"Since the beginning of the contacts, the person responsible for archiving the photographs was very unreliable, we cannot guarantee that all dates and times specified in the Photobook are correct. Today, we are unfortunately no longer able to verify everything in retrospect. In spite of this, most of the data should be correct. Furthermore, we are currently no longer in possession of the original slides, since many of them were either stolen or substituted with forgeries. Unfortunately, this has negatively affected the quality of many of the photographs. We ask our readers for understanding in this matter."

Here's a rough translation excerpt from the same journal of what one of the Plejaren ETs had to say to Meier in a contact conversation:

"With regard to the origin and history of Billy's photographs, Ptaah, who comes from the planet Erra (Plejaren), made known the following important facts (260th Contact on February 3, 1998):

Ptaah: . . . It is probably valuable for me to provide the following explanation: We and various people in your immediate and more distant surroundings know -- given our own and your explanations -- that many of your photographs taken of our spacecraft and of other matters dealing with us have been maliciously forged or completely copied -- and in this manner falsified. In this regard, not only the photographer whom you know as Schmidt from the Rhine Valley, but also numerous other persons inside the country and abroad, who have been envious in the past and remain so today, have been extremely industrious. The forgeries and distortions include not only the photographs showing our spacecraft, but also those pictures that you took on your big trip. In this case, those especially affected were the dinosaur photographs and those taken of Apollo-Soyuz; however, other photographs were also affected. In total, we have determined through precise examinations that you took 1,476 photographs with your Olympus-35-E ('R'-Camera), as well as 34 films with your film camera, which you could only operate with one hand. Of these photographs, several hundred were stolen from you, and, from what we can gather, approximately 230 were distorted. Several films were also fraudulently manipulated in such a way that made it suddenly appear as if our spacecraft were suspended by thin threads or wires, giving the impression that they were models. Regarding the dinosaur photographs that were mentioned in the letter to you, it appears to me that, as you mentioned, something is not right, since, as I can see, the pictures are not exactly identical. It may be that one is dealing with a forgery that someone included with your materials, as so many other forgeries have also been, something I have already explained. Unfortunately, we can no longer ascertain what really is the case, since, as you know, Quetzal took all originals and copies of slides and negatives from your office and destroyed them. Consequently, we can no longer examine them in this regard.

Billy: Did Quetzal perhaps act somewhat prematurely?

Ptaah: I do not think that was the case, since, as we have seen, it was really necessary. We should have also done the same thing with various photographs of our spacecraft. A great deal of harm would have been prevented if we had done so, especially if we had taken possession of the fraudulent fakes and distortions that were made by the photographic and film forgers. In this regard, however, we had to follow the orders given to us by our High Council. We were able and permitted to intervene only in those matters directly involving us -- and those were your own personal film and photographic materials. "

[edit on 29-7-2004 by Aurelius]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
[co
lor=Purple]So thats where my salad bowls went to.

Surely all of you are too sophisticated to beleive old Billy and his tales. It goes to show you anyone's name can become known for one reason or another. LOL LOL LOL!!!Coast to Coast am with George Noory had a special show about this guy a couple of nights ago.....

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
hey Aurelius, haven't seen you around this thread in awhile....welcome back

as for the pix I posted way back on page 10, they came from a partialy downloaded avi (grabbed from the mule network)...

can't really confirm authenticity, just posted what I was able to find....

GEX

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I am researching Meier's case right now. I started few months ago, and compared it to other abductees, and contactees. This case really stands out. There are pictures, movies, sounds and his contact transcripts that make sense. Something that other contactees don't offer. Most of others just talk that saviour will come in blah blah blah blah.

In Meier's case, Pleadians never mention that someone will come here and save us all, every single contact transcript follows the story, and I don't see discrepancies in them. In my opinion Meier case has more proof, a lot more than other contactees, so there is no reason to trow it away.

As to the pictures and sounds I think Aurelis and MichaelHorn did a good job on that one. But I'd add that Meier stated several times that his photos and films were manipulated. Its all on the web.

PS. I did not read all of his contacts, only few, but I get the general idea.

Just sharing my opinion.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Forgive me if I skipped over the answer,but is Meiers claiming CURRENT contact,or is most of the data from a while ago?If he is under current contact,why doesn't any of the leading ufologists conduct an investigation with cameras,film,geiger counters,etc.?

GEX

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
From what I read, Meier's contacts, the Pleadians, left in 1995. He still has some unofficial contacts. But all the photos, videos and predictions are from before 1995. Read contact 251, everything is in there. Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
So thats where my salad bowls went to.

We already covered salad bowls, cake pans, microwave ovens and other kitchen appliances in pgs 1 - 4 or so . Do what is expected of a know-it-all and scientifically and credibly explain the giant salad bowl (or is it cake pan?) hovering in front of an ~8-meter fir across 100 meters of hillside meadow as shown in Meier's 1981 video, supposedly rigged by a one-armed man. Then we'll talk...

Surely all of you are too sophisticated to beleive old Billy and his tales. It goes to show you anyone's name can become known for one reason or another. LOL LOL LOL!!!Coast to Coast am with George Noory had a special show about this guy a couple of nights ago.....

Surely you're sophisticated enough to explain how Meier pulled off all the evidences and all the prophetic announcements (hundreds) that preceded actual occurrence or discovery. Btw, Noory's show with Michael Horn on the Billy Meier contacts was last night.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Forgive me if I skipped over the answer,but is Meiers claiming CURRENT contact,or is most of the data from a while ago?If he is under current contact,why doesn't any of the leading ufologists conduct an investigation with cameras,film,geiger counters,etc.?

Meier says he is currently having contacts, although not as frequent as before, and he's still writing contact reports. People in and around his residence are still taking photographs of the ships, but the photos aren't as close-up as in the early days. I think I mentioned before that they ended the photographic phase of their contacts when graphics-capable microcomputers were hitting the mainstream public along with the digital editing systems. After that milestone, there was really no point to having the so-called "flight demonstrations" and photo ops, since the Plejaren ETs told Meier he had enough proof already. Meier still has newer metal samples given to him by the ETs in '93 that have yet to be tested (Anyone capable and up to the challenge?) Closeup photos of these are available.

Who are the "leading" ufologists? Most I know don't even support Meier's authenticity on the basis of it being too good to be true, or they've settled for Kal Korff's comical Undercover Adventure in Schmidrueti as gospel. They'd rather chase blobs of light in the sky witnessed concurrently as Jane Doe #1,800,000 loses her fetus to those pesky, fetus-loving greys.

I think Meier's of the opinion that enough proof has been given, and no matter what proof he presents, it will always be fodder for the masses anyway. There's also the fact that the ETs always seemed to ease back on the throttle with regard to "absolute" proof, at least when it came to their photos. But Meier's prescient writings, still unexplainable and unaddressable by the big-time skeptics, are irrefutable in their own right.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by quadricle
hey Aurelius, haven't seen you around this thread in awhile....welcome back

as for the pix I posted way back on page 10, they came from a partialy downloaded avi (grabbed from the mule network)...

can't really confirm authenticity, just posted what I was able to find....

I appreciate the clarification, Quadricle. And thx for the welcome back. I found the challenging Meier chats outside of ATS rather...nonexistent.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Billy: Did Quetzal perhaps act somewhat prematurely?

I have a question. Why an alien (Quetzal) is called the same as a bird from planet earth? Now, that�s lack of imagination...at least they could invent a decent name for him...

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
I have a question. Why an alien (Quetzal) is called the same as a bird from planet earth? Now, that�s lack of imagination...at least they could invent a decent name for him...

According to the story, their ancestors lived on earth for thousands of years and were responsible for the development of most of the earth languages and many of the names. Sounds pretty logical to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
DANGER Will Robinson, DANGER!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

According to the story, their ancestors lived on earth for thousands of years and were responsible for the development of most of the earth languages and many of the names. Sounds pretty logical to me.

sounds like a convenient load of BS to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point
sounds like a convenient load of BS to me.

Ahhh... the beauty of free will and choice.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yes, maybe you are right...

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
meiercase.0x2a.info...

hope you find this of interest

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have spent only a few hours looking into some of the info available on the net with regards to the Meier case and have noticed an uncomfortable trend in response to certain questions posed.

For example the 'Askera and Nera' pics which turned out to be false and the model of a ufo (the same as a ufo in Meier's collection of pics) and partially burned negative which were found in a barn.

The reasons given do not exactly leave you satisfied that Meier is as genuine as some may perceive him to be.Unfortunately,as is the case with ufo's in particular,photographs can be tampered with,faked and made to appear as if there is something in them that isn't.Evidence can be found all over,the case of two young girls taking pictures of 'fairies' in a garden between 1917 and 1920 (People are still unsure of how they managed to create them) is a good example.So it leaves people with little choice but to make judgement on the validity of many cases like this,as to whether the source is reliable.

My personal opinion is that Meier has to say the least a colourful background (Theft,Robbery) which when it is combined with his claims of contact with ET's and photographs containing ufo's and prehistoric monsters etc from these encounters with ET's,this leads me to believe that all isn't always what it seems.

At the end of the day,whatever your take on it may be,if you are comfortable with it then fair enough.People believe in many strange and wonderful things with little or no proof to back it up or maybe not believing something which would seem to have a lot of proof to back it up.

The good side of these things lead us to forums like this one where we can debate away on these topics while avoiding helping clean the dishes like i have just done for the last 5 minutes

[edit on 31-7-2004 by Sariel]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I put 2 hub caps together and got better results- LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
wow I have heard alian steeling people but silverware wow now that funny.
but nic pic tho

[edit on 1-8-2004 by hughes28105]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join