It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier What A Joke!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
A further point re the sounds and...thinking.

Sounds recorded in an open field with some nearby trees in a very rural area.
Sounds were loud enough to draw people from surrounding area some kilometers away.
No equipment other than the cassette machines was observed.
What type of speakers necessary to carry near-deafening sounds over those distances?
What size cables would be required?
How much would such equipment have cost in those days?
Where and how would Meier have purchased it?
Any record of such availability and ownership should be easy to eastablish.

Where would they have gotten the electrical power to plug into... a tree?

Some of who/what was involved in the technical examination:

� JPL
� USGS
� NASA
� Nippon TV
� Village Labs
� INTERREPO
� Micor Electric
� Design Technology
� McDonnell Douglas
� Excalibur Sound Studios
� Naval Undersea Sound Center
� Director of Special Effects, Canadian Film Board

Think, think, think!

And, again, it's not about the UFOs and the ETs, it's about our future survival.

Are we smart enough to get it?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead

Nice work on getting others involved in the sounds, etc. I'd be glad if you could send me a detailed analysis of their review (or post it here...whatever makes sense). I know you don't have all the info

i have told some what the sound is supposedly from , i have told others its off an old album and i want to know how to recreate it - we shall see

oh , and check the link for my mp3 again - i just updated it , i figured that the harmonic low noise in the background is actually something to do with feedback from a delay unit when fed on itself , i will have that sound very soon i think

Remember that modern sound synthesizing techniques and equipment were not around when Mr. Meier was shooting his UFO videos. Just because you can recreate a sound with modern production equipment does not necessarily mean that is how the sound was originally produced. Just because I can make a jet plane sound on my synthesiser does not mean that all jet sounds are made that way.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The professional sound recording studios were state of the art.

define "state of the art" ? they had a big mixer , a recorder , a nice compressor and a good reverb ? all of which are totally useless to the use of scientific sound investigation.

Consider that the lead investigator, Wendelle Stevens, had started investigating unusual aerial phenomena in 1947 while in the USAF, the other two investigators still operate a high-security company that operates at the top level of international investigation and security. The facilities and personnel they used were extremely well-qualified. Marcel Vogel at IBM, who examined the metal alloy samples, held 32 patents and is on record stating that the technology used to produce the alloys exceeded anything known to him. Re-read the scientists and their comments.

i also read that the alloys are not available anymore for scientists to look at and only 2 people (of which one is now no longer with us) had actually done any tests on them

This is the tip of the ice berg but it still requires more thinking and reasoning. Men's lives have been deteremined in courts, for better or worse, on far, far less compelling evidence than exists in this case.

we each have our own perspective , i dont see evidence , i see some photos and a sound - they look and sound pretty but are not above the realms of fraud

A further point re the sounds and...thinking.

Sounds recorded in an open field with some nearby trees in a very rural area.
Sounds were loud enough to draw people from surrounding area some kilometers away.
No equipment other than the cassette machines was observed.
What type of speakers necessary to carry near-deafening sounds over those distances?

horns usually carry loud sounds over far distance

What size cables would be required?

huh ? are you saying that the the amount of power going down the cable will be as much as a mains cable and so couldnt be done without heavy duty or are you being really naive to how speaker cables work ?

How much would such equipment have cost in those days?

why dont you search it and find out , i bet its not an arm and a leg , i remember looking at my fathers hifi amp (he wasnt a rich person) - it was about 300watts per channel into 8ohm and didnt cost that much - throw that with a set of compresion drivers or a high efficiancy horn and believe me you can project sounds for miles on an open field (i used to dj raves years ago)

Where and how would Meier have purchased it?

im not psychic ? try mail order , try a shop , try telephone order ? maybe the aliens give it to him as a gift or something ?

Any record of such availability and ownership should be easy to eastablish.

really ?? how ?

tell me what hifi system i have now ? tell me what hifi system i had 8 years ago ?

i havent a clue what you are trying to say here but it does sound like you are clutching at straws

Some of who/what was involved in the technical examination:

� JPL
� USGS
� NASA
� Nippon TV
� Village Labs
� INTERREPO
� Micor Electric
� Design Technology
� McDonnell Douglas
� Excalibur Sound Studios
� Naval Undersea Sound Center
� Director of Special Effects, Canadian Film Board

sure , why not put a big slogan on your site that says something along the lines of "NASA AND JPL KNOW THIS STORY TO BE TRUE BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE TESTS AND COME TO THE CONCLUSIONS THAT ALIENS ARE VISITING MEIERS"
i think you would have to remove that slogan after a short while , dont you think ?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Remember that modern sound synthesizing techniques and equipment were not around when Mr. Meier was shooting his UFO videos. Just because you can recreate a sound with modern production equipment does not necessarily mean that is how the sound was originally produced.

you are wrong , plain and simple , most modern synths are emulations of older synths , nothing new has really come out of synths in the last 20 years - sampling was the last big one

also i havent even used a synth to make the sound , i used a delay unit and a filter - these go back to the 50's or less

Just because I can make a jet plane sound on my synthesiser does not mean that all jet sounds are made that way.

your right , im sorry , it wasnt something basic like a guitar delay pedal being fed some feedback from a mic , it was aliens

[edit on 27-7-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

your right , im sorry , it wasnt something basic like a guitar delay pedal being fed some feedback from a mic , it was aliens

Acidhead, I appreciate your frustration over the fact that you really believe there was a way that Meier defrauded us, particularly on this (one tiny little) facet of the whole case. And btw, I'm not trying to patronize you here, but let me just say this: I can tell you're a creative guy with your thinking cap firmly affixed who actually took more time over the last few weeks/months than most people I've known to demonstrate that this case might just be a hoax. You kinda remind me of me when I first got into this in '91, skeptical and all. I had a burning need to know and it just wouldn't quit. I went over to Switzerland to film the same locations Meier did to see the lay of the land to see how hard it would be for him to hoax his photos, to talk to people there, to talk to and observe the man "Billy" Meier. A few things in this case made me cringe now and then, so I always pressed for an answer... and I always got one - satisfactory. I was fortunate enough to also be able to actually film an interview (in German) with him and his closest friend Guido Moosbrugger, as he rarely gives such an opportunity that contained some, imo, amazing information. The text of this interview can be read in two parts, here: www.figu.org/us/ufology/interview.htm and here: www.figu.org/us/spiritual_teaching/interview.htm

There's nothing wrong with you or anybody else taking this stance, as this whole, ongoing Billy Meier "event" is not supposed to be "believed" or ascribed to in one way, shape or form. I sometimes forget this fact myself when I crank up the attitude here in the heat of the moment, but I totally respect everyone's position (as long as they don't purposely try to get me going.) Know it or not, the gist of this whole thing is that if a person is "ready" in his/her life to consider alternative views on our place in the universe and how we could be better human beings, then the information is there for that person. If people get the message, great. If they don't, well I say too bad, but great nonetheless. That's really it. Meier isn't trying to get me to "buy" into anything, he's not trying to "sell" me something. I'm free to take it or leave it. Why would an extraterrestrial race choose to play hide and seek and frustrate the hell out of me by not showing themselves on CNN or BBC if they wanted me to know they exist? Why would they choose to wobble their ships now and then (or not move them at all as in the WC video) supposedly to leave some room for doubt? The answers are there, I've read them, I've pondered them, and even though it p*sses me off to no end sometimes, I understand the big picture. I really get what it's all about, and it's not about trying to win me over to believe Meier is some kinda guru or enlightened one. I watched and studied him too long and if he was snowing all of us, I think I'd know by now. Truth always has that funny way of revealing itself over time.

Anyway, I think I found those pics I mentioned earlier, so hang out a little while longer (as if you're going anywhere
) until I get a chance to scan them and hopefully find those testimonials.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Acidhead, I appreciate your frustration over the fact that you really believe there was a way that Meier defrauded us, particularly on this (one tiny little) facet of the whole case

yes its a small part of a larger picture , lets get the rest of the picture going again then because im bored of saying the same things over and over again.

pictures of craft.

i will admit i have not seen all the pics , i prob havent seen 10% of the pics to be honest but as an educated guess its the best ones that are posted on the net and not the bad ones

- the van , tree and huge craft over the car pic -

looking at this picture does not make you think of a large object , your brain is used to making out what is correct and what is incorrect and with alot of people this does not seem correct

the reason as far as i can see why this does not seem correct is the amount of blur on the craft and the amount of darkness on the underside of the craft.

i assume some of the craft is meant to be hovering over the car but i cant actually find any part of the craft that is in the same focus as the car. its either a really huge craft in the distance or a really small craft closer to the camera.
if the craft is a really large craft further away from the camera then there would also be a large faint shadow on the floor under the craft - which there isnt . we have shadows of trees , shadows of cars but not large round ufo shaped shadows to be found.
another point with this pic is there seems to be too much light on the underside of the craft for it to be a larger further object.

when you take this into consideration then the answer must meen that the craft is actually smaller and closer to the camera

now i hear you cry about the people who have tried to recreate that shot and failed - from what i have gathered is that they cant get the horizon in focus when they have a small model ufo close to the lense.
this is an easy one to get around and im really suprised on why they havent tried it -
you have the camera that takes the shot say 10 meters further back than it looks and have a bit of zoom on the camera , this will let you get the focus you need for the shot as you dont have to focus on a near object and a far object at the same time.

ALIEN PIC

dont you think its odd that a female alien would visit earth with the same makeup and hairstyle that was trendy on earth at the time when the picture was taken of her ?

SWINGING UFO VIDEO

dont you find it a tad strange that the ufo when swinging around the tree loses momentum , the video jumps and the ufo once again swings more ?

dont you also find it odd the way the tree dissapeared after the video and meiers told people that the aliens sent it back in time because of contamination ?

i can go on but really i cant be arsed anymore

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Not sure what to think personally, his pictures are clear and quite interesting, but so much negativity surrounds his name.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

yes its a small part of a larger picture , lets get the rest of the picture going again then because im bored of saying the same things over and over again.

Funny you should say that, cuz I am too.

pictures of craft.

i will admit i have not seen all the pics , i prob havent seen 10% of the pics to be honest but as an educated guess its the best ones that are posted on the net and not the bad ones

- the van , tree and huge craft over the car pic -

the reason as far as i can see why this does not seem correct is the amount of blur on the craft and the amount of darkness on the underside of the craft.

First of all, this picture size sucks and most of Meier's pics have been through a horrendous number of generations. And we don't know for sure what the actual size of this ship is. I said before that there are 4 sizes of this ship according to Meier, one is unmanned (3.5-meter; the smallest). This pic had been labeled once as 7-meter, but I'm not 100% sure. So just on that, I don't think you or I could do a realistic analysis, unless we did a separate one for each size or Meier told us he is 100% certain what size it was from memory.

I already mentioned the concept to explain your light issue before. Meier described that on this day, they had to keep stopping the filming of this ship in this area since people (joggers, walkers) periodically came by. So the ETs had been using their sight shielding, which only allowed a sighting to Meier which was pretty much common practice with them during these filming ops.

If the craft had been using this screening, don't you think that the light values wouldn't necessarily be "correct", and that it may not even be casting a shadow? If the ship doesn't cast a shadow due to either light bending around the ship in all directions or whatever form of optical manipulation they used, then could we really get accurate data from the pic? Even if the object was casting a shadow, the object is receiving light (rather diffused/scattered I might add) from mostly the rear-right side and my guess would be that any shadow would be off to the front-left anyway and we wouldn't see it.

Bottom line: do we have enough data to work with to reach a verdict? I don't think so.

i assume some of the craft is meant to be hovering over the car but i cant actually find any part of the craft that is in the same focus as the car.

It's hard to tell in this size of jpeg. And what if this was the 3.5-meter one and it was actually closer to the camera (not over the van)? I think the focus would be correct for that condition.

if the craft is a really large craft further away from the camera then there would also be a large faint shadow on the floor under the craft - which there isnt . we have shadows of trees , shadows of cars but not large round ufo shaped shadows to be found.

See my point above. I don't think the light is coming down from a high altitude (i.e. above 75 deg.) hence making the left side darker, unless there are taller tree branches out of frame that are casting a shadow on the left side. This would cause any shadow to be cast out of frame.

another point with this pic is there seems to be too much light on the underside of the craft for it to be a larger further object.

Seems like u contradicted yourself ( = "the reason as far as i can see why this does not seem correct is the amount of blur on the craft and the amount of darkness on the underside of the craft") but I'll assume you meant that the amount of darkness is low as in the picture I'll post below. Again, if it's 3.5 meters, I wouldn't have any problem accepting the focal properties of the object. Nonetheless, we'd need to know what the f-stop setting was on Meier's camera, as well as the focal length (and - also important - how much of the photo was cropped).

when you take this into consideration then the answer must meen that the craft is actually smaller and closer to the camera

Until you (or I) take a 3.5-meter (or 7-meter) metal, circular object and snap some shots of it in similar lighting conditions next to a bunch of tall trees using a camera like Meier's (Ricoh Singlex I believe), I can't agree with your answer. All properties and conditions must first be established.

now i hear you cry about the people who have tried to recreate that shot and failed - from what i have gathered is that they cant get the horizon in focus when they have a small model ufo close to the lense.

I don't think I ever was referring to this photo. And I wasn't referring to focus of the horizon. I mentioned once in this thread that in Fuchsbuel (the tree-circling shots), there would be no way to get the horizon line itself to be low enough in the frame if Meier was photographing a small tree (even 4-5 meters) with a model UFO, even if I layed down in the grass and angled my camera upto have it fit. I was there and proved this myself.

ALIEN PIC

dont you think its odd that a female alien would visit earth with the same makeup and hairstyle that was trendy on earth at the time when the picture was taken of her ?

Well if that photo was actually taken by Meier, I might agree with you. That's a manipulated photo... again. Could you do me a big favor and at least read everything that's on the FIGU/Meier site (figu.org) and other sites from other groups (billymeier.com, theyfly.com, steelmarkonline.com)? It's really getting tiring for me to keep rehashing info that's in plain view. Thx.

SWINGING UFO VIDEO

dont you find it a tad strange that the ufo when swinging around the tree loses momentum , the video jumps and the ufo once again swings more ?

I have a feeling I covered this, but which video (from which web site) are u talking about?

dont you also find it odd the way the tree dissapeared after the video and meiers told people that the aliens sent it back in time because of contamination ?

Again, what is the source of this? Who? When? And where? There is so much bogus crap on the web about Meier, it ain't even funny.

i can go on but really i cant be arsed anymore

I don't use the term 'arse' here too much in the States, so you'd have to tell me about that one if you get a chance.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Remember that modern sound synthesizing techniques and equipment were not around when Mr. Meier was shooting his UFO videos. Just because you can recreate a sound with modern production equipment does not necessarily mean that is how the sound was originally produced.

you are wrong , plain and simple , most modern synths are emulations of older synths , nothing new has really come out of synths in the last 20 years - sampling was the last big one

also i havent even used a synth to make the sound , i used a delay unit and a filter - these go back to the 50's or less

Just because I can make a jet plane sound on my synthesiser does not mean that all jet sounds are made that way.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by acidhead]

EXCUSE ME, BUT THE MEIER CASE GOES BACK FARTHER THAN 20 YEARS!!! I wasn't born yesterday and build my own synthesizers. You do not even need a guitar, or effects pedal. Open reel tape recorders with an ordinary microphone are capable of producing an amazing range of spacey sounds. Of course in this day and age a guitar and pedal is easier to get your hands on, but in Meiers day the open reel recorder would have been much,much more available.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Re your theories about what kind of recording equipment "could" have been used, etc. Your argument is along the same lines of credibility as saying that Donald Duck could have faked all of the evidence. Pay attention to some legal standards for proof. The plain fact is that there is already a great deal of material in evidence, witnesses, etc. that support the authenticity of Meier's claims and proofs. There is nothing in evidence, not a model, a sound system, a collaborator, a receipt, etc., etc. that indicates hoax on Meier's part. Nothing in evidence, as in NOTHING. There was an initial six-year, professionally conducted investigation substantiating all of this. I've spent 25 years researching and have found nothing to contradict the authenticity of the case. I repeat, there is absolutely NOTHING in evidence to support your Donald Duck theories. Sometimes the obvious answer is the right answer. This is one of those times.

Re your erroneous comments about JPL, etc. apparently you didn't pay attention (again) when the comments from the experts indeed associated with these facilities were posted a page or two back. Go back and look again.

Next, imagine for a moment that the day comes when "absolute proof" to everyone's satisfaction comfirms the authenticity of the Meier contacts. What will you say then about your unproven theories other than "gee, they were only theories"?

And finally, ask yourself this question and let us in on the answer:

If the Meier contacts are real:

WHAT DOES THAT ACTUALLY MEAN TO YOU, YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WORLD VIEW?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I haven't planted my foot on either side of the fence. I haven't done much research on the case, I haven't met any of the true researchers ("true" excludes armchair researchers) that have, and I haven't met Billy Meiers, so I can't really comment on the authenticity of this case... But, I can say the case is very interesting, the photo's are very entertaining, and if it's a hoax then it's a hoax.
If it's authentic then it's authentic.

Either way the case doesn't have much of an effect on me. My reality rests on a foundation built by myself. If yours rests on somebody elses foundation, make sure they used the strongest material or else your house might come tumbling down.

By the way, nothing the alleged Pleidians have supposedly said to Billy Meiers about our current situation on Earth has really been unique or enlightening. If you need an ET to tell you that we're headed down the wrong road then you need some glasses because the signs are all around us.

[edit on 7-27-2004 by Jenkins]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Re negativity surrounding Meier's name, I can also think of quite a few people who had negativity surrounding their name who were the recipients of unfair, vindictive and small minds.

How many great, world changing people were embraced with open arms by the masses that they were attempting to uplift?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelhorn
How many great, world changing people were embraced with open arms by the masses that they were attempting to uplift?

Very true
Just seems to good to be true.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
That's because we've been long conditioned to think that way rather than to say that things are...too bad to be true. Meier's greatest opponents originally came from the ranks of so-called UFO investigators who actually complained that his pictures were too good to be true. That's what I call a real no-win situation, most UFO photos are too bad to be true so when they get the best, clearest ones ever taken people come out of the woodwork to attack the high quality.

Any doubts now as to why ETs (presuming they do exist) aren't in open contact with earth people?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

EXCUSE ME, BUT THE MEIER CASE GOES BACK FARTHER THAN 20 YEARS!!!

ok , youre excused

the case goes back more than 20 years , the recordings date to 1980

adios

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have to post this, not because I have any free will to do so or not to do so, but because in the future it is provable that I did in fact post this in the past. Even unto now as you read this, it is the future time that is referring to the past time, that being the nature of things.

First off I have to say that the Meier photographs are absolutely and totally without ANY doubt completely true, since we all know it is absolutely impossible under any circumstances to fake a photograph. It just is not possible.

Furthermore anyone who fakes a photograph isn't actually faking a photograph, what they are doing is correcting that photograph to more accurately represent events that actually took place, even if they didn't know they had taken place, or if every other fact in the history of man would tend to disprove them.

My connections at MJ-12 absolutely assure me this is true, and if you have a problem believing this, then you are not properly connected to reality and you need to widen your horizons. I recommend that you read this website: Secret stuff you should not know which you can't actually go read because I am not at liberty to let you see it, however if you don't believe this then you are just playing into the illuminati's hands.

Acidhead, you are not aware of it because of the brain control effects of high fructose corn syrup, but you DO actually have a shrinking ray gun. You just don't know it. Also, you can't see it. It has a vision shield.

High fructose corn syrup is of course a brain control liquid inserted into tasty beverages that are then resold to you by advanced repilloids like Britney Spears. If you make an anagram of "high fructose corn syrup" you get "hgfut scrsr pihrcoe onyu" which as everyone knows means "super brain control juice" in Draconite.

I have spent well over one million dollars proving this to be absolutely true, and if necessary I can have as many as 15 witnesses testify that I in fact have said this, including one plain clothes policeman who is armed.

Actually he has two arms. And a gun.

I am therefore to be believed beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Because of the evidence that I have irrefutably presented you should throw heaping scads of money at anyone who offers mini-CDs of UFOs. To do otherwise would be to prove that you are part of the consipiracy to hasten the invasion of Earth and would also prove that you are not part of the body. Landru!

If these unmistakable facts don't put an end to this argument, then nothing will.

(note) This post was edited in order to more correctly reflect the future in which you are now reading it.

[edit on 28-7-2004 by infarc]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have not read all the posts, but yeah Billy Meier is a joke. the pictures are real the metal boxes are real, but there is no ET involved at all. So deeply he is a liar. It would be the worlds biggest joke if they where involved with this meier. Aliens sneaking in the bushes and playing with Meier lol.
btw nice thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Re the last two posts, amusing as they are, I promise that I DID NOT compose them in an attempt to prove that most people are stupid and incapable of rational thinking and ready to cast aspersions and self-projections on people they've never met, nor who's work they've ever truly studied.

No, these idiots have done this on their own.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I assume that you are not referring to me as an idiot. I of course know that by the time you read this, it will once again be the past and you will have already been on the art bell show and will now know beyond any shadow of a doubt that this is in fact your true past.

And by way of defending you to all the UN brainwashed masses that don't even know that the reality that they live in is being piped directly into their brains by way of Broadband Over Powerline experiments (HARP) I offer this as incontrovertible evidence, directly from the Coast to Coast AM website:

Michael Horn (theyfly.com), the authorized American media representative for alien contactee, Billy Meier, will be sharing information & evidence related to the contacts.

Now, unless someone like acidhead has taken control of your perception of reality via his diabolical "UFO sound" experiments, you should see clearly that the esteemed Mr. Horn is none other than the authorized American media representative for the alien contactee, Billy Meier.

I submit to your consideration these absolute truths:

1) Anything and everything you read on the internet is true.
2) The Illuminati feels it makes more sense and is easier to operate behind the scenes, controlling everything, instead of coming out and being forthrightly evil like, say, North Korea.
3) I am willing to sign a sworn statement to the truth of these two above truths.

Considering all this data that it is frankly impossible to argue against, this veritable mountain of information should show you plainly that Mr. Horn is absolutely non biased and totally without any sort of slant in this matter and even has no financial or fiduciary goal in regards to Mr. Meier's indisputable truthfulness. If anything else were the case, why on Earth (or Pleades) would they make him their authorized media representative?

Of course as everyone knows, once more than 3 people witnessed Conan O'Brien morph into a Komodo Dragon on live national TV and even though the tapes were all destroyed by the shadow government set up by the Truman administration, this proves beyond any possibility of rebuttal that what I am saying is the absolute truth.

And sadly, if you see things any other way you are delusional, but that's not your fault as you have been listening to too many Cricket scores on BBC, which was proven unquestionably to cause permanent brain scrambling. You won't find that report anywhere in the Journal of Medical Science, but it is completely true, I was told this by members of the AMA personally.

I cannot give you their names as they have been removed from the current time stream by the Mauntauk project.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by infarc
Because of the evidence that I have irrefutably presented you should throw heaping scads of money at anyone who offers mini-CDs of UFOs. To do otherwise would be to prove that you are part of the consipiracy to hasten the invasion of Earth and would also prove that you are not part of the body. Landru!

Is anybody (who has been reading this thread long enough) getting a little smack of d�j� vu upside the head? Didn't we go through the whole reptilian hijacking of the Billy Meier thread before with Daelume? Infarc, for the sake of consistency and working through the "mire" of the Meier controversy, I can only ask you to please try and stay on topic so we can continue. Thanx.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join