It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Kucinich slams bankers and uncovers corruption in BOA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
kucinich.us...
kucinich.us...

This is Kucinich just being Kucinich. This is why he is and always has been better than that corrupted Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

All the banks are pretty corrupt. I had a video of I think it was BofA drilling lock boxes and selling the contents for an extremely low price.

There was like pearls and family heirlooms that had alot of value to them.

The video of course was removed.

It is better to keep your valuables at home in a lock box or a safe then at a bank in my honest opinion.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
He really seems to fight the good fight. I'm reading his book, now.

I don't know what you mean about the corrupted Ron Paul, could you explain?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Higher tax rates are rarely a solution to anything, so I'll go ahead and predict that if this passes nothing will change though things will get worse.

Its the stockholders of these banks who need to be keeping these bonuses in check.... not the guns of government.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Dennis Kucinich is a good man and knows what he is talking about

[edit on 19-1-2010 by cavrac]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
He really seems to fight the good fight. I'm reading his book, now.

I don't know what you mean about the corrupted Ron Paul, could you explain?

Here's an entire thread on the subject. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This:

Congressman Dennis Kucinich is seeking a 75% tax on the extraordinary bonuses that bankers are planning to pay themselves through the use of windfall profits earned from massive taxpayer support of the financial services industry.

Is illegal.

Its called a bill of attainder.

and This:

"Shareholders need vigorous enforcement of the law by the SEC. Years of neglect and deliberate non-enforcement under former Chairman Christopher Cox coincided with the explosion in complex, exotic and now toxic investments. Hopefully, the actions taken by Chairman Mary Schapiro to resurrect the agency, including yesterday's announcement of further charges against Bank of America for withholding important information from shareholders prior to the merger vote, signals a much needed change," added Kucinich.

Wouldn't be necessary if we didn't have our corrupt fiat monetary system in place.

You don't need an SEC to prosecute fraud. The SEC is run by a bunch of incompetent retards that couldn't protect us from a two year old. The government is incapable of protecting you from anything. Only the market can uncover fraud after it has occurred.

Stop putting your faith in government to protect you. It only leads to a nanny state. The government is strictly there to prosecute fraud - AFTER - it has occurred. Regulations will never prevent or detect fraud before it occurs.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

That really is disappointing. I hope if there's any more info on that, that it comes to light. It's very painful to think he's going that way without very good reasons.
I'll have to check freekeene.com and see if they post more on this. No time right now.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This is Kucinich just being Kucinich. This is why he is and always has been better than that corrupted Ron Paul.

Lol. Do you know who Kucinich would pick for Vice President?

RON PAUL

Sorry...if you think Ron Paul is corrupt then Kucinich must be as well.

I don't think either of them are.

new topics

top topics

join