It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Am"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think the practicality of this thread is this.

Any time you are faced with any kind of perceived challenge, obstacle, threat, anything that makes you nervous or frustrates you or anything like that at all, remember your position of authority in the universe and assert yourself as "daddy" over whatever the world is throwing at you. Whatever it throws at you, it ultimately amounts to nothing, because of your true nature.

But if you fail to realize this, fail to confidently assert your own existence and your own role to play in all of this, and simply submit to your subconscious/feelings/external world, then you, like the post says, have been reduced to furniture. Take charge. Not out of aggression, but out of understanding and love that you are intrinsically related to all things here. Take the reigns and make things happen. Only YOU can do that for yourself. Otherwise you are nothing but a statistic.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
and it is precisely that denial of truth existance that constitute the blasphem fact, truth is never one when truth is the abstraction of absolute certainty positive always but from any conscious ability itself as true realisator forward sense, truth is of void reality that creator is simply one conscious existing profiting from that every conscious should profit from as well

I'm really having a difficult time trying to understand what it is your are saying. I take it that english is not your first language. But I'm trying to understand it.

You are stating that it is a truth that evil exists. Is that correct? Please, someone correct me if I have misunderstood imans postings.

Without actually going into defining what or who God is other than that God is infinite:

My quandary with what I'm understanding your statements to be is this ->

1) if God is good and
2) there is no evil in God
3) and God is infinite

Where is there room for evil?

If evil exists then God cannot be infinite!

Hot/Cold: As there is no existence of "cold" and "cold" is just a perception unique to us and our comfort. There are only various degrees to absence or presence of heat. Theoretically there IS absolute zero - a zero energy state, but ever since creation (the big bang) there is always some heat. Therefore, cold does not exist.

Light/Dark: There is no such thing as darkness as darkness is just a perception unique to us and our ability to see (or understand) Again, since the creation/bigbang event there is light energy everywhere in the universe. There are varying degrees of light but there is always some degree of light. Therefore, darkness does not exist.

Good/Evil: If indeed God is good and God is infinite, then God is everywhere in the universe and there is no room for "evil." Therefore, according to a perspective that evil does exist, if "evil" exists then God cannot be infinite.

In fact, if you think that God is separate from you yourself, then God must not be infinite. Therefore, since by definition God IS infinite then you are one with God and so are all things.

Therefore, there is no otherness, only unity.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emptiness Dancing
Hot/Cold: As there is no existence of "cold" and "cold" is just a perception unique to us and our comfort. There are only various degrees to absence or presence of heat. Theoretically there IS absolute zero - a zero energy state, but ever since creation (the big bang) there is always some heat. Therefore, cold does not exist.

Light/Dark: There is no such thing as darkness as darkness is just a perception unique to us and our ability to see (or understand) Again, since the creation/bigbang event there is light energy everywhere in the universe. There are varying degrees of light but there is always some degree of light. Therefore, darkness does not exist.

Good/Evil: If indeed God is good and God is infinite, then God is everywhere in the universe and there is no room for "evil." Therefore, according to a perspective that evil does exist, if "evil" exists then God cannot be infinite.

Judging by your first two paragraphs, I was expecting you to say the old line, "there is no such thing as evil, only a lack of God's presence." After all that would most resemble darkness being an absence of light and cold being the absence of heat.

The thing is, though, darkness is just the absence of light just as much as light is just the absence of darkness. It can go both ways in all cases of dualism because there is nothing so far as I can see that gives one special importance or justification over the other. It's all relative. And just a matter of which perspective you willfully choose to experience.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
your insistance to say knowing all is nonsense, i for myself say knowing all because i take full responsability of it myself alone as acting being all to myself and as preaching like truth as an abstraction of positive future sense absolute fact as completely outside of all and especially the creator first one

when you mean the creator being your source of existance as existing living itself powers and force of creations, than you have to surrender to the truth that say how you cant say anything that you are not the realisator of, and you have to accept being totally mute then in meaning a living that realize you
love it as much as you want as your source attachment to, but your love cannot say anything about it or out of it existing at all

and no existance is never about moving, animals awareness moves also especially as a reaction to what is negative force against them
existance cant be real but if existance true is real, and existance true is about true absolute detached move for itself realisation in the frame understanding of truth reality means as always positive plus as an add basically from itself true constance energies consequence that lead to the always positive plus add,

infinity is because truth is the geniun existance reality, but truth is alive only when conscious are truly living in positive absolute futur means, as truth means are, so infinity is never the point when negative infinity obviously exist as living, so the point is simply truth life as the reference to absolute futur add free plus, so infinity as the conception of future positive sense base and not as a fact of source
infinity is not if conscious identify it as its source, what you identify being your source can never say the source,

and you should not force your thoughts or wills on others that are obviously against them, my english is not the issue when it is clear how my perspective is totally against all your points, so there is no point to preach your views by puting my expression down, there is always a place for everyone views even if obviously they are above yours
fight with honnor if you mean anything true of yourself existance reality

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Judging by your first two paragraphs, I was expecting you to say the old line, "there is no such thing as evil, only a lack of God's presence." After all that would most resemble darkness being an absence of light and cold being the absence of heat.

The thing is, though, darkness is just the absence of light just as much as light is just the absence of darkness. It can go both ways in all cases of dualism because there is nothing so far as I can see that gives one special importance or justification over the other. It's all relative. And just a matter of which perspective you willfully choose to experience.

--> I'm kinda shooting from the hip here posting from work but:

In a way, I'm putting forth that there is no such thing as darkness in our current universe as there is always 'some' light energy, however great or infinitesimally small, at any point in the our physical universe. Except, maybe outside the edge of our universe as we know it - which we also have no idea just what is outside of our universe.

Also, you cannot add to darkness. You can always add to light, infinitely. Darkness is as dark as it's going to get, as it's the complete absence of 'any' light energy what-so-ever - by definition. Darkness would only exist as that one and only single state which hasn't existed since creation/bigbang. There are no varying degrees of 'darkness.' One photon of light energy and there is no longer darkness.

There is light energy everywhere in our physical universe. Therefore, there is no darkness.

edit to add for clarity: In the same way as light and dark, hot and cold, so also is good and evil. If God is goodness and there is no evil in God, and God is infinite, then there is no room for evil.

Just my thoughts and musings.....

As above, so below.

Peace!

BTW: Love your avatar, bsbray11

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Emptiness Dancing]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans

and you should not force your thoughts or wills on others that are obviously against them, my english is not the issue when it is clear how my perspective is totally against all your points, so there is no point to preach your views by puting my expression down, there is always a place for everyone views even if obviously they are above yours
fight with honnor if you mean anything true of yourself existance reality

I have stated my thoughts - not 'forced' them or my will, as you said.

I addressed your thoughts respectfully. I didn't, as you stated, "put your expressions down." Simply, and peacefully, disagreed.

I have not 'preached,' as you stated, I only expressed my thoughts, unless your intolerant of those who would express thoughts that disagree with your posted concepts.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
you are forcing your thoughts on another when you are using the other expression symbolized on a clear post he realized, to preach a whole perspective of you that has nothing to do with what he said, and relate your justification of using his post to just claim that his english is poor, that you didnt understand anything of what he said, why using my post then for, do simply like i do if you really sense any frustration from what i say do your own expression frustrations means alone and dont use the poster to put it down

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Darkness would only exist as that one and only single state which hasn't existed since creation/bigbang.

I really don't have an opinion as to whether or not pure darkness exists anywhere, but I'd have to say that if darkness DID exist at the moment of/prior to a "big bang," it would still exist at that point in time, and that point in time is still accessible and still exists from other perspectives outside of our experience of time. Because I think time is totally illusory as we experience it. But maybe that's just me.

edit to add for clarity: In the same way as light and dark, hot and cold, so also is good and evil. If God is goodness and there is no evil in God, and God is infinite, then there is no room for evil.

Just to play Devil's advocate, what if God were like the photon, and evil like darkness in your metaphor here? You'd have to take the "infinite" part out I suppose. But that raises another question in my mind. What ultimately does "nothingness" or total absence of everything (including a photon) consist of?

Now that I think about it, you know, the entirety of existence can be expressed as nothing but emptiness, and the Buddhists already beat us to that one.

BTW: Love your avatar, bsbray11

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Darkness is seen or comprehended by many as nothingness. In truth my brothers and sisters this nothingness is infinity. It is the plenum for everything, for infinite possibilities. The first known thing in existence is infinity or nothingness (the possibility for everything). Every portion of the Creator no matter how big or small contains the same pattern of infinity (the pattern for any possibility). In truth all is one and that one is infinity.

The One Infinite Creator is everything, what you may term evil or good, right or wrong, it is not a part of you, it IS you.

In truth my friends there is no right or wrong, there only is unconditional indefinite love. All paths are equally beautiful in the "eyes" of the Creator for the whole point is the Creator to know itself. For infinity to know itself it explores Many-ness and because of the infinite possibilities of infinity this exploration of many-ness is free to continue indefinitley. Your path is unique to you, you are unique, for you are the only you in the whole Universe.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by 11118]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This may be a bit off topic, but I thought it was interesting enough to share.

Not more than seconds before I stumbled upon this thread, I was thinking to myself that I might consider starting a topic. On what I wasn't sure, but I did know I wanted it to be something epic. Something that all readers could read without and associate with. The very first thought that popped up in my head was the subject title "You Are." Not more than 1 second later I saw this thread.

I'm not sure if it's just the fact that I'm more aware, if its coincidence (though I highly doubt it), or if it's that I create my reality with my own thoughts, but it is happening often. I notice similar things at work very often that seem to be created based on my own actions, such as something not being where it is supposed to be, simply because I put something else as higher priority and did that first, when normally, I wouldn't have.

I just wanted to pitch in on how I keep noticing strange things like this happen more and more, even as often as daily now. I don't know what it is called, or if it has even been given a term, and have heard little on these seemingly insignificant occurances. And what I have heard, is inconclusive and doesn't seem to fit with other theories on the subject.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Consternation

it cant be true because what happens to me is the opposite, so you are not at all exactly as me too since we dont fit on the average expectations realities alive, so apparantly gods hate you meaning to get you mad before killing you like anyother human being but at a moment you wont expect

they are crazy upthere, and the more powerful ones the more evil they are

what happen to me is the opposite, i never have any relation to anything i see and everything as everyone around me act as if i dont exist at all, and even my body is not recognizing me and seem to follow orders that has nothing to do with the state of mind i am or with what my brain as always acted as the boss

and everything is going in the opposite side of what somehow i expect logically would, at an extend that the whole reality of the world became completely crazy that i cant never relate to any point of

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
After reading all the posts they are quite interesting. I seem to want to agree with 11118 most of all. If I were to make a post other than this it would be most like his. You can't have "light" without "darkness" as you would have nothing to compare it to. The role playing of "evil" is done by good just so you can experience the effects of it. I may be totally wrong in my statements as I am just learning. Something has grabbed my attention wholly and want me to seek it. I seek to become awakened and to know I am consciousness and to know i create my reality which is holographic and to know that I am connected to all there is. It is said that "it" just happens to you. I would just like to be where I am suppose to be on 2012, in consciousness, so i can experience this event...I would appreciate any advice and also any links and info that might help me on my journey. Thank's my brothers......

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

saw this today and thought of your thread

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
the abstraction of light roots is what make light reality living, you must understand how your reasonning are cuting yourselves from any true reality

it is easy to realize correct abstractions of sources and evolutions to what is objectively perceived, because the roots are nothing so it is easy to get there as the reference always base of any abstraction, mister

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
the fundamental element of truth is the knowledge of becoming and not the knowledge of the roots, while the abstraction is the roots but meaning the positive absolute it became

so the element knowledge of now is the positive value of becoming from zero to now that relatively interact positively with you as also element true to become

the concept of opposites is to mean nothing as a thing existing absolutely, so nothing else would exist ever and before
but this is possible only of conscious that never mean to evolve and do abstract confusion with being nothing but getting to exist as a thing absolutely because of what it can benefit from absolute zero nothing existance, and that is why it emphasize always on the superiority of positive opposite compared to the negative opposite, meaning its stands supports energy upon

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I wasn't able to load YouTube videos all week as I was out of town with only access to a computer that crashes when I load YouTube videos. But I just watched it and that was a great video. I don't think you could make it any clearer than that. Bashar expressed my intuition with seemingly perfect clearness, as far as the English language can go...

Thank you for posting that.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Yes he kind of summed up in 2 or 3 minutes what most had been trying to get across in your thread. I think his awarness is amazing. I hadnt heard of him until I found that video on a friends thread in another forum.
I watched it and thought wow hes said in just a few minutes so much that I could never get across so well.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So...

We are one ?
If we get rid of here we die. I she gets rid of us we die leaving her alone.

Then you could say the creator 'god' if you like, is chaos trying to order it self. To find her insanity cause chaos.

There are no boundaries, just different perceptions of the results of saying No.

I liked the story !
Thanks for posting it !

[edit on 20/2/10 by Sinter Klaas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join