It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military shoots down disk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Although I agree about this being discussed hashed out before the thing I find most interesting is that I have seen CGI posted here that would be the same quality as this. If it wasn't a known video capture I would put money down that there would be a ton of its CGI its fake posts.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Anyway, the thread has no longer any reason to be kept open, in my humble opinion, since the video in the OP has been positively identified as the well known (by some) Genesis spacecraft re-entry, and since there are many previous discussion to which it could be added any further contribution, so i'll ask to the MODS to close this one or at least to move it because it's NOT an UFO.

Best UFO crash video I have ever seen
A UFO by NASA . Its prob.fake but here you go
UFO Crash ..leaked footage?
Ufo video and moon that i can't explain. maybe YOU can?
antideceit, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

How ironic - you are policing the police. You are criticizing our posts criiticizing the topic - now thats some funny stuff, no?

Anyway - yeah he posted a video - the last time I watched the video - THERE WAS AUDIO TELLING ME WHAT WAS GOING ON.

There, I did a little research for you AND the OP.

Its not really hard if your goal isnt simply to start a thread for the sake of starting a thread and you really want answers about things that are actually unknown.

I am glad I was able to help though, I like to be useful.

Dorian Soran

The Good Doctor

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Dorian Soran]

<< 1   >>

join