It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just joined..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hello! Thank you for letting me join this forum. I saw this browsing thru google (cant remember wat i was searching) and have been checking this out for the last couple days. To be honest I thought this was one of those sites were everyone has tinfoil on their heads and that uncle sam is in the closet with hitler watching us @_@!!.. I never really gave these type of websites much thought till I started reading what yall had to say... Im happy to find that yalls thirst for truth is as dedicated as mine. Ive always watched X-files, twilight zone, outerlimits, etc. Hoping to find some kind of truth or anwser to this fiction show but never really getting the anwsers I seeked for. Although sum of the stuff in twilight zone has come true. This place feels like home to me. Im glad there are places on the internet were people actually look into the facts and not just believe wat the goverment tells us like blind sheep. Im hooked like a dopefein on this site and I plan on helping yall uncover some truth and perhaps asking some of my own questions. A little about myself - Im a 21, male, Houston, Texas. Been here all my life and it sucks of course. Too muggy and miserable out here. Well thats all I have to say. I just wanted to introduce myself to this Oh So great forum! *gets on knees and hails the ATS logo* lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
welcome
This is not a dating site so keep personal info to yourself, and please git off yer knees .

Have fun on the boards adn never take me serious, unless i'm serious.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Welcome friend . I just recently joined myself after being an avid reader here for over 2 years now . One thing I have noticed about ATS is the " Wheat from the Chaff " is easily seperated , and the Wheat in itself is a personal revelation to me concerning certain topics of interest . One of the better sites on the Internet for communicating Ideas amoung knowledgeable people IMO ............

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to you...

I'm not sure what to call you yet as your username may be construed as a breaking of the ATS rules about impersonating a member of staff (or being close enough for an amateur to make that mistake).

I'm sure you'll have fun here and enjoy the roller-coaster of truth which we all seem to have differing opinion upon.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yea... I guess I kinda didnt think about the name.. I kinda like 'TheAdministrator'... Figured if it didnt say Admin or administrator it would be ok.. Hopefully theres no problems..

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAdministrator

Hey, don't make fun of my hat, that ain't cool.... LOL.. No we are intellectuals that just do not believe everything spoon fed to us. While there are some wackos on every internet site this one is pretty cool. We have mods that keep an eye on things and kick the real wierd ones out. Well it is nice to meet ya, see ya around.... Melissa101

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAdministrator

Welcome to ATS TheAdministrator! If I had one piece of advice it would be to question everything, even the very things that resonate with your own beliefs. Be sure to differentiate fact from opinion as many here often fail to do.

IRM

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Wait..... you guys aren't wearing tinfoil hats? Awww ****! Just me then! You guys!!!!

Welcome to ATS TA

Just remember, if the world is going to end, you'll get notice via ATS..... notoriously false warnings albeit.

Check out the SITX stuff, just to be prepared, never hurts.

top topics

join