It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Il- Nutjob, Alien or Saviour?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Okay, I really didn't know where to post this...

Now I know we all have our feelings about this somewhat eccentric and just kooky world leader, but there are many tales coming out of North Korea that he is more then he appears...

Official biographers claim that his birth at Baekdu Mountain was foretold by a swallow, and heralded by the appearance of a double rainbow over the mountain and a new star in the heavens.

Many North Koreans also believe that he has the "magical" ability to "control the weather" based on his mood, and has apparently demonstrated his ability to make it rain many times. Now it could be propaganda(my guess) or some kind of technology but in any case it still seems interesting.

Even some rumors state he died and was replaced by an alien while others state he has completely brain washed the people of North Korea. I can't help but think this is all propaganda but the fact remains he really is a cartoon super villain.

I don't understand how somehow so hated and "well known" to be a menace can be so loved over in his own country with many people worshiping his charismatic and larger then life personality. So what do you think- Nut job, Alien, Angel, Brainwasher, Dictator, misunderstood or is he just ronery oh so ronery?

PS: Here's a list of fun "facts".

1. Kim plans to solve North Korea's famine by breeding giant rabbits. In 2006, Kim finds out that there's a guy in Germany who breeds giant rabbits. Seriously huge rabbits. Like, rabbits the size of dogs.
And Kim just becomes enamored of these, to the point where he decides that giant rabbits will be the solution to his country's widespread hunger problems.

2. Kim shoots a 38 under par, complete with 11 holes-in-one, his first time golfing. You may not know this, but, according to the state-run North Korean media, Kim Jong-Il is the best golfer in history.

3. Kim becomes the world's largest buyer of Hennessy. Much like LL Cool J, The Luniz and Oscar Schindler, Kim Jong-Il loves tippin' some Hennessy. So he imports approximately $750,000 worth of it every year.

4. Kim loathes his height so much that he attempts to rid the capital of short people. Kim Jong-Il is only 5-foot-3. He hates this fact. He wears elevator shoes to hide it. He reveres people who are taller (apparently, when Secretary of State Madeline Albright visited North Korea, she brought him a Michael Jordan autographed basketball, which instantly became his prized possession).

5. Kim has his boyhood school blown up. More from his former tutor. Even though Kim's father was Kim Il-Sung, the former dictator of North Korea, Lil' Kim still had to go to school. Kim was a "rather ordinary student" who ended up having to work hard to do well.

6. Kim's love of films leads him to kidnap two South Korean filmmakers. It's well known that Kim Jong-Il loves movies... he's written books on filmmaking, he owns more than 20,000 movies, he's a reputed James Bond fan and, apparently, he's obsessed with Elizabeth Taylor.

7. Kim hires a staff to inspect his rice, to make sure each piece is the same size. In possibly the biggest example of his OCD, Kim apparently hates eating rice if every grain isn't uniform in length, plumpness and color. So he hires a staff of women to go through each and every grain of rice before it enters his palace's kitchen, making sure each piece meets Kim's standard.

8. Kim has schools teach people that his birth led to a spontaneous rainbow breakout... and that he doesn't defecate. Pretty much every textbook in North Korea is Kim-centric. And many focus on biographical details.

9. We’re all Forrest Gumps compared to Kim Jong Il’s rate of childhood development. According to official North Korean biographies of the Dear Leader, Kim learned to walk by the age of 3 weeks, talk by 8 weeks, and he wrote his first manifesto on the future of the Korean people by the age of 2 years.

10. Kim Jong Il injects himself with the blood of virgins to stay young.

Seriously this is actually what is said about him and what he tell his citizens.....

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous

Official biographers claim that his birth at Baekdu Mountain was foretold by a swallow, and heralded by the appearance of a double rainbow over the mountain and a new star in the heavens.

9. We’re all Forrest Gumps compared to Kim Jong Il’s rate of childhood development. According to official North Korean biographies of the Dear Leader, Kim learned to walk by the age of 3 weeks, talk by 8 weeks, and he wrote his first manifesto on the future of the Korean people by the age of 2 years.

Isn't it obvious. He is the greatest human to have ever lived, past, present or future.

I don't think he is extraordinary in any way. He is just a narcissistic psychopath who happened to to become the ruler of a piece of land. He then used his power over the people of that land to enrich himself and follow a personal agenda.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sporkmonster

Oh without a doubt! But yeah, clearly he is the King of Propaganda, I just thought it should be brought to attention just how much propaganda and lies he tell his subjects.

Seriously these people must've been brainwashed, it's just sad that they either actually believe this, or that they fear him so much they pretend to.

Also as sad as it is, it's also ridiculously funny how highly this man thinks of himself. LOL I thought Team America were just exaggerating...

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am goin with Nutjob Alex .........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Official biographers claim that his birth at Baekdu Mountain was foretold by a swallow

African or European?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Neither, apparently a brand new breed half swallow-half peacock it was magical lol....

Can you imagine if all these facts were actually true? What would he be then????

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
I am goin with Nutjob Alex .........

www.youtube.com...

ooh, I'm sorry but you did not phrase your answer in the form of a question.
lol... anyways, I can only imagine how mad he would get during a game of 'keep away.'
In reference to OP fact #4.

4. Kim loathes his height so much that he attempts to rid the capital of short people. Kim Jong-Il is only 5-foot-3. He hates this fact. He wears elevator shoes to hide it. He reveres people who are taller (apparently, when Secretary of State Madeline Albright visited North Korea, she brought him a Michael Jordan autographed basketball, which instantly became his prized possession).

[edit on 18-1-2010 by sporkmonster]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Chadwickus

Can you imagine if all these facts were actually true? What would he be then????

Umm, The 12th imam? The 2nd coming of Jesus? Lucifer has set foot upon the earth? A malevolent being from outside this planet?

He would be running more than DPRK.

He would have the NWO as his sugar daddy.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by sporkmonster]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sporkmonster

Lol actually number 4 was truly diabolical, he actually put out flyers promoting a miracle drug that would make taller people, but it was a ploy to rat out the shortest people!
He then proceeded to exile the shortest citizens who responded to the ad so that their short genes would be eradicated from the North Korean gene pool.

Like I said, CARTOON SUPER VILLAIN!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

There is so little we know about the person that it is not wise to judge what he is. All we know about him and N. Korea what western MSM propaganda machine has told us. Unless we hear both side of story it is logically incorrect to say anything about him.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I do understand and would never judge but many of these facts come from Kim Jong Il's former tutor and from North Korean Media, so while we are not getting anywhere near the truth we are getting the extremes of both ends.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

delusional psychotic behaviour with narcissitic rage, satisfied only by acting out.

Nutjob.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

There is so little we know about the person that it is not wise to judge what he is. All we know about him and N. Korea what western MSM propaganda machine has told us. Unless we hear both side of story it is logically incorrect to say anything about him.

I do agree with you. It is usually a bad idea to get facts about someone from the people and groups that dislike that person. That is often just ASKING to be spoon fed.

Also, you don't turn the land you rule in to the most politically isolated area in the world, without voicing ideas that most of the planet does not like. There is at least some substance to the news that he is insane.

I remember reading about the USS Pueblo crew. One of the members remembers looking out the window of the cell to see a high ranking DPRK official driving away in.... what else... an AMERICAN muscle car.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
Unless we hear both side of story it is logically incorrect to say anything about him.

Have a look at these

www.aidanfc.net...

www.donparrish.com...
www.1stopkorea.com...~mainframe
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.blogjam.com...
www.realclearworld.com...

It appears the MSM is correct about him....

[edit on 19/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Thanks for the links, I went thru 3 of them. It seems like a strictly controlled country.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Very odd for an asian country where most people are around 5 feet tall..
[edit on 19-1-2010 by MR BOB]

After googleing why are asians short,(is that wrong?..) Yahoo answers told me that most koreans are actually aroung 5"9

[edit on 19-1-2010 by MR BOB]

new topics

top topics

join