It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did all the Aliens, Indigo Children, Time Travelers, Mystics, Enlightened, Psychics, etc FAIL to

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
THE OBVIOUS: This is not a rant. I’m asking questions rooted in deductive and inductive reasoning, and while some questions are rhetorical, others require answers rooted in deductive and inductive reasoning. Furthermore, I am not attacking any religion nor am I blaming this on “god”. As previously stated, you’re the one posting here, you’re the ones making all these claims as if you’re part of a higher power or speaking on behalf of a higher power so I’m asking you. You’re the ones with the crystal balls, indigo powers, remote viewing skills, telepathy etc so I’m asking you the question. Why did all the Aliens, Indigo Children, Time Travelers, Mystics, Enlightened, Psychics, etc FAIL to predict the EQ in Haiti?

Hi,
Is it necessary for anyone to have predicted these events? They are only natural events, things that occur frequently on this planet. Any prediction by an average member would have been ignored and there would be no point to making the prediction early because no one would take action prior to any event based solely on the written word.

Yet I know of some people who forecast about ten or so years ago how these events would increase in frequency across the planet as it builds up to a climax phase of destructions. While they did not predict this particular earthquake, they did predict the Trend seen over recent years.

I personally know of someone who predicted both the September 11 scenario and Asian Tsunami events weeks before they occured, but, no one listened to him. And when asked whether they remembered his predictions they all said No. Goes to show how much attention people place on really listening without thinking about what they will say next.

There can be No Fail in this instance because it was not predicted, therefore nothing was ventured to say it should. Your problem seems to lay with an intense dislike for those who are Awakening to higher consciousness, and those who think or believe they are, and those who are mentally unstable making large claims of themselves.

You need to know that is how it is meant to be now with many false prophets in these times. More are awakening but few of those genuine ones will speak up until they get over the fear they hold within of ridicule by peers.

Fortunately on this board there are a very small handful of those who are genuinely Awake and you can tell who they are by their words and actions if you know what to look for. Most people are still asleep, many are in foolishness.. just a stage of growth... and many do not yet trust their own gut instincts in order to speak up.

Is it your place to pass judgements upon anyone's beliefs and or abilities when you yourself have not yet Awoken to your own higher awareness? The answer there is a No. I mean this not as an offence to you but as a pointing out of how we should not judge without walking in someone's shoes first.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
Why did all the Aliens, Indigo Children, Time Travelers, Mystics, Enlightened, Psychics, etc FAIL to predict the EQ in Haiti?

Because such people do not actually exist.... under proper testing all of them fail, but some people just must believe in made up garbage.

Plus there is big money to be made by fake psychics etc

[edit on 20/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
In answer to Empire's original question...

For the record, many people wouldn't say anything because:
1. People like YOU would bash them for making a prediction (check BTS dream/prediction and ATS prediction section, plenty of examples of this).

2. The chances that someone with enough authority would listen to one person saying something like that are near impossible (unless you can point me to a person that would
).

3. People can't (in general) control when they get the information they do.

4. If you read this far I congratulate you for actually listening to these arguments.

5. People would bash them for NOT saying a prediction.

6. Some people aren't sure whether a "rose is just a rose" or if it means something more.

7. "What's going to happen will happen regardless of whether or not I say something"

Oh, and somewhere in this thread you mentioned "show a prediction that actually SAVED someone". Well, I happen to have just such an experience happen to me a while back, and the proof is that this person is alive today. I would gladly share this experience, although based on your responses so far, you will probably do one or more of the following:

-bash me for it
-claim I have no evidence
-chalk it up to a creative imagination
-possibly accept it (doubtful, but I can always hope)

And I agree with some of the other people: do the research BEFORE you instigate a philosophical argument like this one. I recommend starting at crystalinks.com, or the Story of Oedipus Rex(if you need a hint for item #7 above).

This is not a rant on you, just answering your original question (or not, if you dislike the answers)
-fossilera

[edit on 19-1-2010 by fossilera]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

For the record, many people wouldn't say anything because:
1. People like YOU would bash them for making a prediction (check BTS dream/prediction and ATS prediction section, plenty of examples of this).

I don’t know what you mean by this, so I’m asking, what are you talking about?

2. The chances that someone with enough authority would listen to one person saying something like that are near impossible (unless you can point me to a person that would ).

So? What’s to stop someone the person from telling the people? Seriously, if you truly believe in your skills/experience/message, it would make sense to talk about it as much as possible. You can blog it, purchase pay time on your local tv network, run viral ads on the net, make youtube vids with credible evidence, etc.

3. People can't (in general) control when they get the information they do.

This world is almost at 7 billion and for the sake of argument let us round it to that number. Now let us say that 1% of the population is psychic, indigo, from Zebes, etc. Are you really going to sit here and say that out of the 70 million that none of them go the message beforehand?

4. If you read this far I congratulate you for actually listening to these arguments.

I’m not a selective reader. I tend to read every post in threads I make or post in, and hate the fact that I can’t respond to them all.

5. People would bash them for NOT saying a prediction.

No, people would most likely bash them for failing to provide evidence.

6. Some people aren't sure whether a "rose is just a rose" or if it means something more.

So don’t go calling it a rose if you aren’t sure. In other words, don’t go saying you’re psychic, an indigo child, etc if you don’t know what you’re talking about. Moreover, even if you do know what you’re talking about, convey it in a logical manner and cap it off with some form of evidence.

Oh, and somewhere in this thread you mentioned "show a prediction that actually SAVED someone".

I don’t recall saying that. As I’m replying to this I’m actually suffering from a headache of massive proportions and didn’t see what you claim I said. If you would be so kind to quote me word for word and link me to the post I’d appreciate it.

Well, I happen to have just such an experience happen to me a while back, and the proof is that this person is alive today. I would gladly share this experience, although based on your responses so far, you will probably do one or more of the following:

-bash me for it
-claim I have no evidence
-chalk it up to a creative imagination
-possibly accept it (doubtful, but I can always hope)

Ok let’s hear it. BTW, before you get started, asking for evidence is not the same as claiming you don’t have evidence.

And I agree with some of the other people: do the research BEFORE you instigate a philosophical argument like this one. I recommend starting at crystalinks.com

I recommend you read what I’ve previously typed in response to that. From people telling me they channeled the author of the Voynich Manuscript to people claiming to be a “son of fire” (seraphim order) I’ve encountered too much of it and have no need to visit the link you provided, but thanks anyway.

This is not a rant on you, just answering your original question (or not, if you dislike the answers)
-fossilera

I didn’t take it as such. Again, this is a topic that needs to be examined, but so far I’ve yet to read a compelling argument from your camp.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There are a lot of excuses in this thread as to why the Indigo Children, Time Travelers, Mystics, Enlightened, Psychics, etc failed to predict the Haiti quakes...

The thing is though, that they are predicting them every other day of the week... you know.. the ones that never happen! And now that one has happened and they didn't predict it... all you get is a load of denial & cognitive dissonance from them.

IRM

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Because such people do not actually exist.... under proper testing all of them fail, but some people just must believe in made up garbage.

Plus there is big maney to be made by fake psychics etc

Under what sort of testing would "all of them fail"? That would be tests designed to verify that such things are not possible, and designed by sceptical researchers without an ounce of understanding about how being psychic works? Have a look at the old russian tests, must be somewhere online these days.

Yes you are correct that many, many fakers are making money out of their "work". But that is the times we live in when there should be false prophets all over the place.

Some of us don't make heaps of money out of being psychic because very few of us know that to be in service to humanity means that anyone could afford your counselling services.

All those who charge more than anyone could afford is in it for themselves, for their career, their unbalanced ego and the Lifestyle it brings them.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to defend based on a lifetimes experience.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The great thing about those wishful thinkers (purple, blue, special childs; prophets; sent by some alien named Bloomingdale or something... let's just call them psychopaths) is that they have an excuse every time they didn't predict something or anything that happened. Quite laughable actually. There are always nuts in every era.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Why must one predict something that has already been predicted by science? It is redundant and a waste of time. Meteorologist looks at weather maps sees a storm front. Broadcasts on the news that the storm is going to happen and than it hits. A foolish man ignores front and gets stuck in the rain. Who is the fool in this tale? Energy is ever present. The human body is full of such energy. String theory states that all things are connected. Thus all energy is connected. The double slit experiments outcome is changed by the modest act of observance. Is this not energy manipulation proven through science? Using such principals can we not control other outcomes around us through energy? There are liars and cons everywhere and not all are what they claim to be. However others are. Do not condemn everyone for something you do not understand. Such an arrogant species we are that we can claim to understand everything and simply explain it away when we do not understand. Why we cannot fully use all of our brain. Yet the part that cannot be explained serves a purpose. The only foolish thing is to keep a closed mind. For how are you to learn if you do not open your self to new ideas.
Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

[edit on 20-1-2010 by demonthenes]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This may have already been stated but...science predicted this earthquake.
This is why I believe in science, and question everything else.

Someone on a different thread earlier today posted a link to a news report regarding this specific earthquake, and the loss of life and damage based on the state of Haiti and it's structures, and the fault lines surrounding it.

So it was predicted. And reported to those who need to know, but it still happened. Prediction and prevention are not the same. As for psychics or those getting info from other areas...well, I still have yet to see incontrovertible proof, but it's a belief. And beliefs are by nature- subjective, not factual.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Hi,
Is it necessary for anyone to have predicted these events?

Yes, and I’ve explained why.

They are only natural events, things that occur frequently on this planet.

And? Psychics, indigo children and aliens from Brinstar are always predicting natural events, things that occur frequently on this planet but why not the quake?

Any prediction by an average member would have been ignored and there would be no point to making the prediction early because no one would take action prior to any event based solely on the written word.

How do you know this? Are you relying on psychic powers and reading the Akashic Records?

Yet I know of some people who forecast about ten or so years ago how these events would increase in frequency across the planet as it builds up to a climax phase of destructions.

The Bible also said there would be earthquakes, famines, disease, war etc and it said it over 1700 years ago. So your friends were able to forecast something ten or so years ago, but why were they not able to provide any specifics?

While they did not predict this particular earthquake, they did predict the Trend seen over recent years.

See above.

I personally know of someone who predicted both the September 11 scenario and Asian Tsunami events weeks before they occured, but, no one listened to him.

I personally know someone who predicted the September 11 attack. In fact, I may even have him come here and tell about it. However, he said his info came from GOD himself, and while he did not say what was going to be hit, he specifically said, “America would be attacked soon”, from that attack would come a series of wars and proxies and from those wars, it would take TPTB five years to gather everything they needed to implement their global agenda. BTW, he posted all of this on a web board that has nothing to do with conspiracy theories and he did it seven days before 9-11. Did people listen to him? Some did, but many mocked him. However, on 9-11 the majority of those who mocked him started singing a different tune. Now did GOD tell him anything? Was he simply “lucky”? I’ll see if I can get him to post and you can ask him.

And when asked whether they remembered his predictions they all said No. Goes to show how much attention people place on really listening without thinking about what they will say next.

See above.

There can be No Fail in this instance because it was not predicted, therefore nothing was ventured to say it should.

Not predicting it is/was the fail.

Your problem seems to lay with an intense dislike for those who are Awakening to higher consciousness, and those who think or believe they are, and those who are mentally unstable making large claims of themselves.

Incorrect, as I have no “problem” and specifically stated what my purpose for making this thread was.

You need to know that is how it is meant to be now with many false prophets in these times. More are awakening but few of those genuine ones will speak up until they get over the fear they hold within of ridicule by peers.

In response to this I ask you to refer to the previous statement I made about 1% of the population and predicting this event.

Fortunately on this board there are a very small handful of those who are genuinely Awake and you can tell who they are by their words and actions if you know what to look for.

How do you know these people are awake? In fact, what proof do you have that there is a such thing as being awake?

Most people are still asleep, many are in foolishness.. just a stage of growth... and many do not yet trust their own gut instincts in order to speak up.

You mean to tell me out of 70 million people no one had the guts to speak up?

Is it your place to pass judgements upon anyone's beliefs and or abilities when you yourself have not yet Awoken to your own higher awareness?

I’m not passing judgment but critically examining the words, beliefs and claims of those who speak and believe as you do.

The answer there is a No. I mean this not as an offence to you but as a pointing out of how we should not judge without walking in someone's shoes first.

See above.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think it's because if some people have some visions about it and it's not that accurate they will just get rediculised. It's not precise - not like "Sup bro there's going to be an earthquake tomorow in Haiti"...

:\

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jolois

Predicting certain cataclysmic events is of the negative origin.

To do so would also infringement on Free Will the foundation of the creation.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
wow! awesome thread your questions are really interesting too. yeah this is about all i have to contribute to ur post sorry, i hope u get ur answers!!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
To the OP:

Because they're clearly FAKES.

They didn't predict it because they're fakes whom either want you to waste your money on them, or desire your attention.

[edit on 28/6/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

The answer is easy. The god of the world in Satan.
Ephesians 2
1And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

The devil has been in charge since the fall. He's one nasty, cruel, uncompassionate being. Why would he tell anyone how to avoid suffering?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join