It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Police State - JETS fan arrested for cheering at the Chargers game.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This moron was there clearly to provoke a fight. You could clearly hear a fan say "He didn't do anything, someone threw something at him". So Chargers fans were already getting riled up and some sort of fight or riot was imminent. The cops saw that and took him away to prevent it from escalating. Jeez not everything that happens now is "OMG America is a Police State!!!!" Are all sports fans this stupid? To go and provoke a stadium full of Chargers fans with no one but his girl next to him?! At least do that with a bunch of you friends next time idiot. Typical meathead!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthseeker31

Do you have ANY idea what you're talking about? Do you watch sports? Do you like sports or anything of that nature?

He was there to provoke a fight? Or maybe, just maybe, he was there to cheer for his team like a die-hard fan. There is nothing more aggravating than having someone blindly post a rant when they are totally clueless to the situation at hand....

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Normally I agree with the cops and what they do. About 99% of the time. You get what you deserve when you mess with cops.

In this case, the cops were way out of line. The guy didn't do anything.

NFL Clothing & Gear:NFL Shop

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthseeker31
This moron was there clearly to provoke a fight. You could clearly hear a fan say "He didn't do anything, someone threw something at him". ...

I haven't looked at all the posts since I made my last one, but I did not hear the last part of that sentence in the video. It is possible I missed it, however, but all I heard was something like leave him alone, "He didn't do anything".

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join