It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archeological Dig In Israel Finds Pottery Inscriptions That May Be A Passage From Isaiah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Archeological dig in Israel finds pottery inscriptions that may be a passage from Isaiah in the Old Testament, dating back 1000 years B.C. A University of Haifa professor, Dr. Gershon Galil deciphered the inscribed pottery that was found by Professor Yosef Garfinkel, in Khirbet Qeiyafa that is close to the Valley of Elah The town of Judea is located in the Valley of Elah. This pottery has become the earliest Hebrew inscription to be found.
www.claudemariottini.com...
It is my opinion that bit by bit, G_D is revealing himself to the unbeliever. So that even those that have NO faith, may indeed have their "doubting Thomas physical facts" so that perhaps they too will believe in HIM and be saved!
Peace out.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
To those who flagged and stared me, thank you.

I appreciate the contribution.
It seems like every six months or so, there becomes more and more evidence that the Bible is the True Word of G_D.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
To those who flagged and stared me, thank you.

I appreciate the contribution.
It seems like every six months or so, there becomes more and more evidence that the Bible is the True Word of G_D.

How does it prove it's the true word? They find relics a lot, some of them non-Christian. They have just as much proof for any other religion.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The self-evident truths of the bible are only self-evident when you are looking for them to support your Indoctrinated Belief-System.

No amount of archaic scripts can prove anything about 'God' being real or the christian religion as being the only one true and correct religion.

Still I think it is okay for you to have your beliefs, they are not for me though.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Tayesin]

new topics

top topics

join