It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater Suspected of Planning to Bomb Sites in Mogadishu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
RT News

Security company Blackwater, now known as Xe, is suspected to be planning bombings in the Somali capital Mogadishu.

Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen says it will not be easy for Blackwater to restore its image despite the company’s efforts.

I havent heard of this in the mainstream news. I could easily see Blackwater doing this. If they do do this, Im sure it will even ruin their image even more. Theres not much text in the news article, but the video on the site has the most information on it.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
if it takes out bad guys more power to them..... after all it is what they do

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Im just worried theyre going to end up killing alot of civilians and then leading to more hate towards america.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Fight terrorism with terrorism

Fools.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Go Xe, Go Xe, Go Xe

The militant drug dealing, muderous, bastard terrorists paraded or boys heads and bodies around their town on pole and sticks!
Phucquem (french for "get them") good Xe!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf

You mean like those 17 Iraqi terrorists disguised as women, children and taxi drivers they shot in Nissour square?

Sometimes they get a bad guy, sometimes they ARE they bad guys. Makes me wonder why they get paid so well.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The militant drug dealing, muderous, bastard terrorists paraded or boys heads and bodies around their town on pole and sticks!

Yeah, Blackwater! Go get 'em!

The declarations describe Blackwater as “having young girls provide oral sex to Enterprise members in the ‘Blackwater Man Camp’ in exchange for one American dollar.” They add even though Prince frequently visited this camp, he “failed to stop the ongoing use of prostitutes, including child prostitutes, by his men.”

One of the statements also charges that “Prince’s North Carolina operations had an ongoing wife-swapping and sex ring, which was participated in by many of Mr. Prince’s top executives.”

According to the two former employees, Blackwater supervisors in Iraq sometimes sent men back to the United States for wanting to “kill ragheads,” excessive drinking, steroid use, or failure to follow weapon safety procedures, but “Mr. Prince and his executives would send them back” with a reprimand to the supervisor for costing the firm money. Blackwater even fired “those mental health professionals who were not willing to endorse deployments of unfit men.”

The former employees additionally state that Prince was engaged in illegal arms dealing, money laundering, and tax evasion, that he created “a web of companies in order to obscure wrong-doing, fraud, and other crimes,” and that Blackwater’s chief financial officer had “resigned … stating he was not willing to go to jail for Erik Prince.”

Ex-employees claim Blackwater pimped out young Iraqi girls

A former Blackwater employee and an ex-US Marine who has worked as a security operative for the company have made a series of explosive allegations in sworn statements filed on August 3 in federal court in Virginia. The two men claim that the company's owner, Erik Prince, may have murdered or facilitated the murder of individuals who were cooperating with federal authorities investigating the company. The former employee also alleges that Prince "views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe," and that Prince's companies "encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life."

In their testimony, both men also allege that Blackwater was smuggling weapons into Iraq. One of the men alleges that Prince turned a profit by transporting "illegal" or "unlawful" weapons into the country on Prince's private planes. They also charge that Prince and other Blackwater executives destroyed incriminating videos, emails and other documents and have intentionally deceived the US State Department and other federal agencies. The identities of the two individuals were sealed out of concerns for their safety.

Blackwater Founder Erik Prince Implicated in Murder

WASHINGTON, Nov. 13 — Federal agents investigating the Sept. 16 episode in which Blackwater security personnel shot and killed 17 Iraqi civilians have found that at least 14 of the shootings were unjustified and violated deadly-force rules in effect for security contractors in Iraq, according to civilian and military officials briefed on the case.

F.B.I. Says Guards Killed 14 Iraqis Without Cause

Two former Blackwater contractors were arrested Thursday on murder charges in the shootings of two Afghans after a traffic accident last year, according to a federal indictment.

The indictment unsealed hours after the arrests charges Justin Cannon, 27, and Chris Drotleff, 29, with second-degree murder, attempted murder and weapons charges. FBI agents arrested both of them without incident, said Peter Carr, a spokesman with the U.S. attorney's office in Virginia's eastern district.

Both men have told The Associated Press that they were justified in opening fire on a car that caused an accident in front of their vehicle, then turned and sped toward them. The indictment says the shooting at a Kabul intersection killed two people. At least one other person was injured

2 Former Blackwater Guards Charged With Murder

Since Erik Prince and his neo-con ilk are fundamentalist Christians, I have a little quote for them:

How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Someone336]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Fight terrorism with terrorism
Fools.

No, this is not about "fighting" terror(ism). This is about primarily CREATING Terror and conditions/circumstances that evoke manifold issues/problems/war/terror. In other words it is the "divide" part of the "divide and conquer" maxim.

Fighting terrorism with terrorism wouldn't be such a big issue. But evoking and creating terror in formerly (or at least momentarily) peaceful/quiet regions is an incredibly evil act. And no doubt Blackwater is US Govt-backed.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by lilwolf

You mean like those 17 Iraqi terrorists disguised as women, children and taxi drivers they shot in Nissour square?

Sometimes they get a bad guy, sometimes they ARE they bad guys. Makes me wonder why they get paid so well.

because they get paid well is what they are... they do what we are not allowed to do in battle any longer... only they are less discrete about it...

I got a friend from here that works for that outfit...and he says they do pretty much what they want...and they hunt..... and apparently they hunt well...and no political correctness..... and that is how you win a war.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

what... do you think this is the first time this has happened in a war zone??? I certainly hope not because it happens all the time and in areas where these guys and our guys are not at....

this really is nothing unusual at all...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

what... do you think this is the first time this has happened in a war zone??? I certainly hope not because it happens all the time and in areas where these guys and our guys are not at....

Murder and robbery happen all the time... but does that justify them? Does the fact that civilian deaths, drugs and prostitution run rampant in this terrible collective known as WAR make it alright? Or worse, it is morally laudable?

Ah, America, where freshly mowed grass, white picket fences, apple pie and allegations of child prostitution, sex rings, murder and the silencing of the opposition are the morals that we applaud and stand by, even dare lay down our life for! It's almost like if David Lynch made a war movie.

I certainly hope not because it happens all the time and in areas where these guys and our guys are not at....

I don't know about you, but Blackwater/Xe are not my guys.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Three points:

1. Russia Today = Tabloid, a slight step up from Pravda.ru or Rense

2. Wayne Madsen = Known fraudster, remember the US military coup he "reported" on a few years back?

3. Blackwater / Xe = Likely capable of performing false flag ops in other countries, too bad the sourcing on this is so ridiculous.... Wayne Madsen....

sigh.

[edit on 1/19/2010 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
reply to post by lilwolf

Murder and robbery happen all the time... but does that justify them? Does the fact that civilian deaths, drugs and prostitution run rampant in this terrible collective known as WAR make it alright? Or worse, it is morally laudable?

Ah, America, where freshly mowed grass, white picket fences, apple pie and allegations of child prostitution, sex rings, murder and the silencing of the opposition are the morals that we applaud and stand by, even dare lay down our life for! It's almost like if David Lynch made a war movie.

I certainly hope not because it happens all the time and in areas where these guys and our guys are not at....

I don't know about you, but Blackwater/Xe are not my guys.

maybe and maybe not as to whether or not they are liked.... they are doing the dirty work that no one wants to allow us to do...which is killing the enemy... yes they make mistakes but they are not as iften as many out there want to think. it is just not accurate...

There is oftne times and it is a fact... that the enemy we are after (ie blackwater) are actually kids and women.... and when information is needed money is paid out in huge amounts for that information...

Perhaps if this government would stop jacking around with all the PC crapolla...we would not need them... and neither would any of the other 18 nations that employ them to solve problems they are apparently not allowed to solve because of that wondefvul thing called political correctness...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

maybe and maybe not as to whether or not they are liked.... they are doing the dirty work that no one wants to allow us to do...which is killing the enemy...

Innocent women and children are not the enemy. Civilians are not the enemy. Also, is this not a nation "for the people, by the people"? If the people don't want Blackwater/Xe, then we MUST GET RID OF THEM. As far as I can tell, the majority of people, liberal and conservative, don't want this company. Big headed government goons and some hucksters with the right amount of money will not speak for the populace, and the populace at large does not advocate the deaths of innocents. I'm sure might be somewhat irked if a company hired by some other country showed up, pimped out your children and shot the rest, followed by a delightful bullet dodge from any judicial action.

yes they make mistakes but they are not as iften as many out there want to think. it is just not accurate...

Who gives a flying fig over it "not happening as much as you think"? It shouldn't happen at all - regardless of whatever you think war is.

Perhaps if this government would stop jacking around with all the PC crapolla...we would not need them... and neither would any of the other 18 nations that employ them to solve problems they are apparently not allowed to solve because of that wondefvul thing called political correctness...

Man, that political correctness drives me crazy! Damn commie liberals telling me I can't spread fear and hate of those who aren't white and Christian.

I just saw your signature.

Stop the flow- Shut the border down and stop the invasion

Ah, that explains it. You're one of those.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
reply to post by lilwolf

maybe and maybe not as to whether or not they are liked.... they are doing the dirty work that no one wants to allow us to do...which is killing the enemy...

Innocent women and children are not the enemy. Civilians are not the enemy. Also, is this not a nation "for the people, by the people"? If the people don't want Blackwater/Xe, then we MUST GET RID OF THEM. As far as I can tell, the majority of people, liberal and conservative, don't want this company. Big headed government goons and some hucksters with the right amount of money will not speak for the populace, and the populace at large does not advocate the deaths of innocents. I'm sure might be somewhat irked if a company hired by some other country showed up, pimped out your children and shot the rest, followed by a delightful bullet dodge from any judicial action.

yes they make mistakes but they are not as iften as many out there want to think. it is just not accurate...

Who gives a flying fig over it "not happening as much as you think"? It shouldn't happen at all - regardless of whatever you think war is.

Man, that political correctness drives me crazy! Damn commie liberals telling me I can't spread fear and hate of those who aren't white and Christian.

I just saw your signature.

Stop the flow- Shut the border down and stop the invasion

in that part of the world mister the enemy often ... very often is women and children...and that is a clear cut fact... once you have been in the middle of it all you'll understand... till then we can all arm chair general this thing...

in a combat zone it happens... it cannot always be politically correct and that is a fact... you talk to some older people and ask them about war zones and how often the enemy is right in front of you and you think it is all okay and the next second you are scraping your biddies brians off of a wall... then tell me how it should not happen.. it should not ...but it does and that is something that every god damn person that has ever been in a war zone lives with.... so you wanna armchair all of it.... go ahead... but you have no friggin clue.

i'm not sire what in hell you mean here.... really not..

not sure what this means either... might be because i believe in the people of this nation and not the rights of those that are not legal americans... if that is the case ...then i suppose i am one of those ....

new topics

top topics

join