It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celente Blasts Obama Bank Tax Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hi guys my latest email from Trends Research Institute:

Calls Financial Crisis Commission, a Hearing for the "Deaf"

RHINEBECK, NY, 17 January 2010 — Last Thursday, Russia Today (RT) television interviewed Trends Research Institute Director, Gerald Celente for his analysis of President Obama’s proposed tax on banks to recoup bailout costs, and what to expect from the special Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission charged with determining what caused the financial calamity.
"Washington is Wall Street and Wall Street is Washington," observed Celente, so the proposed taxes will be little more than a slap on the wrist meant to placate an outraged public, and the Commission hearings are little more than a staged sideshow.
(Click here to view the segment).

I Haven't watched the video yet I'm at work

[edit on 18/1/2010 by wycky]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
He is right and that is exactly the way I see the whole political propaganda that this supposedly tax that now Obama is making to appease the population, you know what makes me more angry? the way that our politicians thinks that we the people are dumb and stupid.

But by the way that people are reacting to the Massachusetts "political dilemma" I wonder, because even I felt dump and stupid after voting for Obama hopes and change.

Is not leadership in this nation for the people in the nation anymore.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
He is right and that is exactly the way I see the whole political propaganda that this supposedly tax that now Obama is making to appease the population, you know what makes me more angry? the way that our politicians thinks that we the people are dumb and stupid.

But by the way that people are reacting to the Massachusetts "political dilemma" I wonder, because even I felt dump and stupid after voting for Obama hopes and change.

Is not leadership in this nation for the people in the nation anymore.

I think the problem is people are dumb and stupid in the sense that they really have no idea what is going on and that's why politicians are getting away with this.
I have friends who just don't want to hear this sort of information because it depresses them, one said "I would rather find out when the rest of the world does" That response blew my mind i wanted to slap her.

Another friend i sat down with and watch Zeitgiest and he was surprised about it all, gob smacked, but he never watch part 2, i said "why?" he said "Its too depressing, i don't want to know the truth i am happier this way, ignorance is bliss"
How do you respond to that?

Some people would just rather not know

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You're right. It's political. I'm still not against it though. It will also not do much to curb anger.

When people continue to lose their jobs and homes...they are going to expect more than a tax on the bankers.

We NEED a populist President. Obama certainly has proven not to be one.

I think change will come...but it won't be from the current establishment. As Celente often says.."when people lose everything...they lose it."

I don't know about everyone else...but each day seems to be more difficult to make ends meet.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

This is an awesome vid. Thanks for posting. He hits the nail on the head!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I finally watched the video, he did nail it, i agree with him 100%

new topics

top topics

join