It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martha Coakley Incompetence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I don't like her, but then again, while I find the Republican candidate "physical appealing as a women" both of them are nothing but monkeys in fancy clothes that will cater to big interest while crapping on the citizens after lying about hopes and change.

In America is not leadership anymore coming from the two elite parties in charge.

The Republicans show that to us during their "reign" for 8 years, and now only in one year of Obama as a Democrat, things has not change a lot.

Expect no miracles because is not Saviour in any of the policrap in both parties

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I don't like her, but then again, while I find the Republican candidate "physical appealing as a women" both of them are nothing but monkeys in fancy clothes that will cater to big interest while crapping on the citizens after lying about hopes and change.

That might explain why Brown's popularity has taken off even among the Dems in Mass, maybe especially even among gays.

He's probably closetly popular in that part of the country.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

well I am a women after all, he is quite a looker, but as a politician his record speaks for itself, he is nothing but another politician in the pockets of big interest.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

He probably has the Palin factor working for him.
I agree with one of your previous posts where you state "In America is not leadership anymore ..."
Along the same lines, it's no longer about qualifications either, especially in this world of Reality TV.

.. ps, I bet you bookmarked that link, didn't cha? - winky winky

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Alxandro]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

:lol
arn occur I bookmark that page, he was a looker alright.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join