It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP caught on my anwsering service!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ok I really need help with this because I want to get this media on here so everyone can listen! Last week my Mother left me some voice messages and two in a row had some strange angry sounding voice right at the end of each message maybe lasting about a second or two and extremely difficult to try to guess exactly what is being said.
Two problems:
I don't posses the programs to analyze them and they are saved on my cell phone. So how do I get these messages onto my computer so I can upload them to here?

It will be well worth it as these EVP's are quite creepy! I have listened to them several times and it just sounds more angry every time!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Save the file to your comp and link it. I'd like to hear it. USB connection to your cell phone I assume. Then download the files. Or on your comp put your phone on speaker and let your comp record them.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Use a free internet phone service to call your mailbox from your computer then just record the message.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by WeShallBeFree]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Good luck getting it posted, I can't wait to hear it.

Is it possible that its interference from a passing car with a cb radio? Sometimes we'll get voice over on our television.....rather startling, to tell the truth!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If your phone does not have a usb hook up, there is a way to turn your wall hook up into one using another usb cord, i cant find the video on youtube for it though. its really simple

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WeShallBeFree

That sounds good. I don't have USB cause I have a really cheap phone I guess and it only has a SIM card. When I have time I will give it a shot, but I start school again this week and I am going to be hugely busy for a few days.

Just as a side note, this last weekend I slept over at her house for three nights and didn't get any sleep during either night. Guess were I had to sleep of all places... the basement, naturally creepy. I have slept there before with no problem though but those last three nights I was having some sort of nightmare but I was half-awake. They weren't really scary as they just made me feel uncomfortable. At one point I heard someone knock on the basement window twice and then I felt like a cat walk up on top of the blanket from my feet almost to my knees. SHE OWNS NO CATS. While I was trying to sleep I was constantly tossing and turning and it just seemed like someone was trying to smother me with the blanket by pulling it over my head, because when I would wake up slightly, I would wake up with the blanket over my face and tucked in around my head and it would just be difficult to get out of. I never experienced such terrible sleep in my life.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by GenLo]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

That is creepy....especially the cat feeling. Perhaps you can set up a video recorder in the basement, see if you catch something interesting? Then sell it as the next paranormal activity movie?

J/k, but that does sound intriguing!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Alright I was able to hook my cell phone up to a USB device and connect it to my computer, but I am a bit confused as to how I am suppose to find access to my messages. Anyone familiar with Windows Media Player or should I try something else? WMP attempted to sync with the cell phone apparently, not sure if it did anything bad or not.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

I wish I knew how to help you.... I am not much of a tech person....

Well, here is hoping some one comes along who can... I would like to hear this EVP...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
There is a program called bitpim. Just youtube the word bitpim and watch tutorials on how to use. I believe you will be able to upload them to pc using that program. Not sure though. I would love to hear these messages also!!! U2U me if you have any questions, or need a helping hand.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
As much as I like to jump into the EVP conclusion, it is still possible that it is a natural occurance.

Does she have a LAN Line? I remember ALL THE TIME in the 90s when I used LAN lines the lines crossing and picking up on another call or one person hearing another line while another person didnt.

Even if it were from a cell phone, lines crossing is not out of the ordinary.
Nevertheless Id love to hear it and I will tell you what I infer from the recordings. I specialize in EVPs so I will be able to let you know

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I don't have a problem with that. It could certainly be something less than paranormal. To answer your question though, she does not own a LAN line nor was I around one when receiving the messages.

Sorry this is taking so long, I'll get around to getting the sound bites up eventually. School hasn't allowed for much dinking around and this weekend I am leaving to pick up my car (which is in another state) so I don't think I'll be able to get to it for a while.

However, IF ONLY I COULD HAVE CAUGHT THE SOUNDS I heard here in the place I live now! So just last Monday I wake up after everyone leaves the house (approximately 10am) go into the laundry room to collect my clothes and I hear what sounds like my 2 y/o nephew call out to me! I brushed it of as just hearing things but later something else happens.

I play nanny a lot since my sister and bro have such busy lives and I just have school
So that same day I end up watching my nephew. He has this little table that he sits at, which is where he was at the time, playing with his toys. Since hes occupied I head downstairs to...

I JUST LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND THERE WAS A FACE AND NOW MY NEPHEWS COUGH IS GETTING WORSE

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
not my face btw. now im petrified nephew stopped coughing though so i guess thats good

feel like im being watched and just a second ago it sounded like someone was walking up the stairs of my back porch. the window is too high off the ground for anyone to look in through

[edit on 4-2-2010 by GenLo]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
wow this is strange. wonder what i should do. peripheral vision has me thinking the face is gone now but im not moving. wow silence and then i type that and after all this time he starts coughing again

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
wow doesn't feel so heavy now.

I guess I will finish??? (noises)

So while he was occupied I went downstairs to get something out of my cooler (I'm living with my sister and brother-in-law temporarily and they barely have any room in their fridge). The house has extremely noisy and creaky wooden floors so sleeping in the basement sucks and you hear everything. So while I am down there, I here small distinct footsteps running from the kitchen (above me) into the computer room (which is where I am now but at the time I was in the basement). Thinking its him I run up stairs only to find him sitting at his little table in the living room.

So one of three things occurred. Either, my nephew is actually a ninja and made no noise, I'm delirious, or something paranormal is happening.

I am hoping for delirious since everyone in the house is sick but I think I am probably the healthiest at the moment.

As a side note we're all under a lot of stress making us susceptible to sickness, feeling down, and apparently other things. (feels like someone is poking me in the back). I'm having strange breakouts like an alergic reaction that has never occurred before.

Concentration has been really funny. Kind of an on/off thing for example reading, finding myself in a room with no purpose of being there but for some reason I told myself to go there anyway, and reality seeming out of place (this is hard to explain but its like people saying things they aren't actually saying, seeing things like words that are out of place or just not actually words and then have it turn into something normal, umm but that isn't how it goes).

My brother-in-law has been acting a bit out of character bickering meaninglessly with my sister but I am hoping its just stress. Cat and the nephew have also been acting funny, now that I remember it, my nephew one day tried scrambling up the stairs from the basement scream about spiders. My sister and I help the little guy and go down into my room but of course there are no spiders its freezing down there! Hopefully just imagination, I haven't seen any spiders since I moved in.

My sister seems to be the only one not acting strange. I told her about what was going on and she agreed that something strange was going on. She told her husband and we all seem to agree.

I think it might be the house. Mold perhaps? Being away from the house feels better, even the cold seems to go away even though its still pretty damn cold outside.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You probably could upload the voice message in the same time you type one of these replies. Just saying it would probably seed discussion much better then these stories which could be nothing more than that; stories.

I'm not accusing you of making things up, just saying that usually people here likes "proof".

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi. I am here to be of assistance as best as I can. I consider myself to be intellectually comprehending the science of QE [quantum entanglement] which is the best explanation for these numerous paranormal phenomenon. QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT [QE] is not, as some believe it to be, the transfer of "information" at greater than the speed of light, at absolute velocity, or any velocity. QE is what some call "worm hole in space" what Albert Einstien called "The folding of the fabric of time and space". It is the "Oneness of All Things". Take a sheet of paper. It is a two dimensional surface. Draw a point A and a point B. The distance between point A and point B is about three inches. Point A and point B are separated by space and it takes time to travel the three inches between them. But that is only because they exist in two dimensional space. If we introduce a third dimension we are then able to fold the paper in that third dimension. In folding the paper we join point A to point B. Then the separation between point A and point B is zero. No separation. Interestingly we all experience this QE in our subconsciousness which is, relative to our mundain daytime consciousness, a higher dimensional domain. In dealing with your sensitivity I advise you to learn to do meditation sessions. Especially before you go to bed.

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Get the voice phenomenon onto your computer by recording it via a microphone held up to the speaker in the mobile phone chassis. The proper way to get the voice recording onto your computer is to buy a computer module into which you will then be able to plug in your SIM card or any other of these multitude of solid state memory devices. Most mobile phones have a USB socket via which you up load data to your computer. However you stated that your phone is not possessing such a USB socket. Thus the data is on the SIM card. Keep the SIM card safe. The voices are recorded on that SIM card. The most up to date computers allow you to plug such memory devices into the computer. Your computer is probably not having such functionality. Find some one who has such a computer [library] and get their assistance. You need to use a music industry recording software. "Propellerheads Record" www.propellerheads.se... is the best. However I give you here advise that there are recording softwares that are cheaper and even free. AUDACITY is one such free software. audacity.sourceforge.net.... Using this audacity software you will then be able to examine the sounds recorded. The Audacity software will enable your computer to record using a microphone. It is quite simple. If you ask a teacher at school I am sure that the teacher will love to help you. Any public library might also be enthusiastic about helping you. Keep us informed about your progress. Ask us questions if you need to.

[edit on 9/2/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This happened to a friend of mine a while back. She played it on the phone for me to hear and it was really quite creepy but I am certain it's project bluebeam.

Another thing, don't be surprised if the fire alarm goes off in the middle of the night for no reason, that is if it is interwired with the electrical system.

Does your pc have a mic you could play the message into your computer?

top topics

join