Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Photos of ufos in our airspace or is it space debris look at these remarkable pics ??

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Incredible photos are posted in the web by someone who claims that they maybe spaceships approaching our planet.
"NOT MY VIDEO POSTED BY lUCKYMAURO"

[edit on 19-1-2010 by tarifa37]

[edit on 19-1-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Some do seem to look like pieces of metal others look more solid and interesting.I would have thought that space debris would be traveling way to fast to photo and would have been a serious hazard. Unless these were pieces that had broken off the craft that was capturing them on film .

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The images are from STS 88 and were all taken within minutes of each other. It is the same piece of debris in all of the images.
The guys were a little sloppy on STS-88

During spacewalks debris, both small and large, are often thrown off the station for convenience, although sometimes tools unintentionally slip away. Such was the case in December 1998 when a slidewire carrier and a worksite interface were lost by the STS-88 crew while conducting an extravehicular activity (EVA) for ISS. These objects were large enough to be tracked by the U.S. SSN and were cataloged (U.S. satellite numbers 25564 and 25565). Three other objects were also released by STS-88 spacewalkers, one inadvertently (an insulation blanket) and two by design (antenna spools), although only the former was officially cataloged (Debris, 1999).

ntrs.nasa.gov...

I think this may be the insulation blanket.

Here are the original images.
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Swamp gas emitted from a weather balloon reflecting the light from Venus.

Space debris from a Russian rocket that bounced off of Saturn.

Venus.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by blujay]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Everyone has heavy cloud cover.

HUMMMM!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Thank you for that enlightening post

You must be so proud of yourself

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Absolutely, and you can download hires images from that site that are far better than what is in that film. Further, no photoshop manipulation is required to 'distort' what are already crystal clear images of space debris which was lost in space repairs.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

Space lizard alien fish thingy obviously.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Very clear picture and evidently due credit was not given
to pass these photos off with a dumb lie.
Ignorance is no excuse unless we have to put a video up on youtube
and say I got these somewhere and don't know what they are.
Clearly NASA photos from orbit.
ED: Like has there been ships in space.
What a clue of a huckster.

[edit on 1/18/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 1/18/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I think this may be the insulation blanket.

You may be right, I dont see anything that tells me it's NOT an insulation blanket.

I guess if people were amazed by some out of focus debris particles in STS-75 they have even more reason to get excited by a larger in-focus insulation blanket, it certainly has more shape and detail. But neither showed any signs of intelligent control so I really don't see why people get so excited about them.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks phage for clearing that up ,thought it would have been too good to be true.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
could either be the insulation blanket or test flights of the Virgin Mobile space tour craft. Some of the first few look pretty similar. Not exact but close enough that if I had to choose between the Virgin Craft, and an alien space invader.. I'd go with Virgin.

top topics

join