It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone read the stargate conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
well i have its an interesting read, its basically about the pyrimids and the sphinx.

and how they are older than first thought?...and conspiracys within the egyptian government to cover up these facts.

i was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the subject?
cus my mates just think im weird and dont want a discussion on such a subject!!!- thanx

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This looks like it links with the 'Dan Burish' case (just do a google search) which suggests that there are artificial stargates on the earth which must be destroyed. That's the reason they went into Iraq apparently, in order to capture them. Otherwise, increased solar activity will cause them all to blow up and render earth uninhabitable. That's the only 'stargate' conspiracy I know.

There is certainly evidence which can be interpreted as suggesting that the sphynx is 12000 years old, water erosion etc.

Tell us more!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
well i didnt no aboat the iraq thing but i was refering to the sphinx and the facts u mentioned...aparently there is a door in the sphinks and in the year 2000 it was opened by the government and ''things'' were taken out dont no wat but wen asked the egyption government denided all off it.

im interested in ur veiws on the iraq issue uv got me interested!!!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yes I read that book a few years ago. The facts and figures in the book concerning how the pyramids are built with such perfection was amazing. And the fact that we did not have a crane capable of lifting such loads until 1967 makes you wonder.

From what I remember the book goes into UFO's and mind control by the CIA. And that it was all a mind control experiment with one of the leaders in CIA group being Richard Hoagland of Face on Mars fame.

Overall a pretty good read, I would recommend it.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There is loads of threads about this on ATS
some are very good. But here is a quick quote about the topic;

Many people undoubtedly have seen the cheesy science fiction film Stargate, which seems to have been far from a box office smash. The film basically involved discovery of a mysterious metallic gate which seems to be the conduit for a wormhole which leads to a planet light years away. The action heroes of the film, military men and a nerdy Egyptologist, go through the gate, only to find themselves on a desert planet that looks a lot like ancient Egypt. Sure enough, on this planet seems to be a race of people who live in terror of an extraterrestrial overlord which seems to have been taken by the ancient Egyptians as their god Ra. As in any typical Hollywood film, the good guys triumph over the nasty Ra and send his pyramidal spaceship packing.

Deep questions seem to be raised by the film, such as an extraterrestrial origin for Egyptian culture, but they are quickly shucked in favor of typical popcorn fodder - lots of explosions and Arab-looking extras getting blown to smithereens. The film seems to have lent itself well to its low-budget TV serialization, which involves the actor (Dean Anderson) who played "MacGuyver" in the lead role. Neither the film nor the TV series ever seem to get very deep - they focus too heavily on sci-fi shoot-em-outs to probe into the deep philosophical and esoteric terrain of the current fascination with ancient Egypt, and such mysteries as the age of the Sphinx or the Pyramids.

Link

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by infinite]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
omega007

u no anythink aboat this iraq thing??? if so id love to no!!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinj
well i didnt no aboat the iraq thing but i was refering to the sphinx and the facts u mentioned...aparently there is a door in the sphinks and in the year 2000 it was opened by the government and ''things'' were taken out dont no wat but wen asked the egyption government denided all off it.

im interested in ur veiws on the iraq issue uv got me interested!!!

What evidence do you have that the door was opened in 2000?

What evidence do you have that the government took things out?

Just curious. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jinj

Try ATS Post, "Stargates are real," by Undo. A very lengthy read but interesting for the most part. There is info about Iraq to be found there in.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What are you proposing? That the pyramids are 'gates'. If so, where do they lead? Maybe to the pyramids on mars? Interesting, but unlikely. The pyramids were tombs, they also symbolized ascension. A pyramid is an ancient symbol for ascension, simple as that.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
well look at this practicaly. THe shape and material channels natural electricity and aether enrgy, and creates a vortex and helix.

My guess is that the whole end of the world is not a lie, but the story of them blowing up is. I think the human is the stargate. And knowing where your from, where your at now and where you want to go are all you need to travel through one, granted you have attuned yourself electrochemicly. No I have no evidence and this may be whack, but to me its a feasable scenario to fit with the missing pieces of this mystery.

Ur, Iraq holds a ziggurat which is rumored to be secured and unnaccessible. Perhaps the whole finding stargates is a cover for, find them and use them. Maybe they open the door to hell?

top topics

join