It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim cleric says "Global Freemasonry" has infiltrated Islam in Saudi Arabia (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Check out this video from a Shi'ite cleric, explaining that the Wahhabis were brought to power as a front for Freemasonry.

www.memritv.org...

This article explains it more in depth:

www.globalresearch.ca...

Basically the idea was to found the extremist movement, then demonize them to make Islam look like a "religion of terror". This was done in the 1930s.

Here's an excerpt:

That a British spy by the name of Hempher was responsible for shaping of the extreme tenets of Wahhabism was mentioned in a Turkish work, Mir'at al-Haramain, by Ayyub Sabri Pasha between 1933-1938. British policy in its colonies often involved the creation of deviant sects, in order to Divide and Conquer, as was the case with the Ahmadiyya sect of Islam in India in the nineteenth century.

The details of this conspiracy are outlined in a little known document by the name of The Memoirs of Mr. Hempher published in series (episodes) in the German paper Spiegel, and later in a prominent French paper. A Lebanese doctor translated the document to the Arabic language and from there on it was translated to English and other languages.

The document is a first-hand account by Hempher of his mission for his government, which sent him to the Middle East to discover ways to undermine the Ottoman Empire. Among the vices the British were to promote were racism and nationalism, alcohol, gambling, fornication and tempting Muslim women to uncover themselves.

But most important was the strategy to "insert heresies into Muslims' creedal tenets and then criticize Islam for being a religion of terror." To this purpose, Hempher located a particularly corrupt individual by the name of Mohammed Ibn Adbul Wahhab.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I always thought freemasons were the good guys? well, good ish - best of a bad bunch lets say?

Nothing suprises me when i hear of people going somewhere, to tarnish something , so that they gain. Maybe this did happen. I see it happening right now on my streets/news. - people trying to make the muslim religion sound barbaric.

im not religious btw

join