It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palindrome Video - One person's truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

A palindrome reads the same backwards as forward. This video reads the exact opposite backwards as forward. Not only does it read the opposite, the meaning is the exact opposite.
This is only a 1 minute, 44 second video and it is brilliant. Make sure you read as well as listen…forward and backward.

I love this. This video was created for the AARP U@50 video contest and placed second. It is based on the Argentinian Political Advertisement "The Truth" by RECREAR. This video was posted on youtube by metroanv. Here is the youtube that inspired THIS video -- Lopez Murphy - The Truth

And now............. the video I hope you all watch. I don't know that it will change the world, I only know that I wish I'd have thought of it. It is elegant. It is pure, and it resonates with me as true. Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This really doesn't have much to do with religion or theology. It has to do with the flow of things, and how things are perceived from one generation forward.

I struggled (okay, it wasn't a struggle so much as a long ponder) which forum to post this in. I hope you all look at it.

cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Very cool and very clever.

I preferred the first one "The Truth" but both were cool.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I thought the same Blup; thanks for stopping by and taking the time to watch.

Cheersmon

new topics

top topics

join