It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "We need to take out the CIA!"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Indeed they rape every nation they can. That is the whole idea of power corrupts! They have all the resources(money) to do as they please and no amount of popular support can change that. What was the french and russian revolution(s) all about???

On a similar note, I have heard people suggest that dark, occult forces may be at work, but unfortunately(or fortunately) its all hear-say. Its nice to speculate but if the evidence is lacking I wouldn't take such stuff seriously.

Focus on what is easily provable...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Well this is going to put him directly in conflict with Neo-con Republicans as they are constant defenders of the CIA.

Ron Paul has some big cajones speaking about things like this.

That's why I love the guy.

I cannot agree more. HECK YEAH! RON PAUL 2012 (THOUGH WE MAY ONLY GET HIM TILL DECEMBER)

Lets support Ron and the movement. When we show up in droves we out man the MONEY. Sure the big guys get millions... THey count for nothing when MILLIONS show up for Dr. Paul and his son.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura ticket in 2012 would really cause some waves. I'm not sure the TPTB would ever let that happen though.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by craig732

I try to make it a point not to listen to lyers. To tell you the truth I wouldn't have any idea about this man if it weren't for this site. essOnThefed!

I understand. I try not to watch or listen to too much mainstream media either. And I see you only registered on this site right before the 2008 elections, so I can see how you didn't know about Mr. Paul.

I am glad you are aware of him now. Please spread the word to your family and friends!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The CIA was founded partly with private money from the rich.
Many of their original agents were among the privileged elites.
They think they are above the law, because their fascist agenda is how things are 'supposed' to be.

The NSA, was founded specifically to have NO congressional oversight, which is why in some regards it is worse than the CIA.
It is another outlaw, unconstitutional agency hijacking your government from your constitutional control.

Take out the CIA. Take out the NSA.

IMO the Pentagon is a treasonous parasite on America. It needs surgical removal. Sadly people go gaga whenever they see a military uniform. They seem unaware that the WORST monsters throughout history & now wear military garb.

Do a major clean up on everything else, FBI, ATF, [perversion of] justice department, etc.

I may not agree with Ron Paul on everything, but he has a lot of things correct & you have to respect him & his spine.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
you will not be able to take out the cia, the organization is self sufficient, they own businesses as well as the drug trade around the world. Most of the cutting edge technology in defense is grown by the cia.

Hell every U.S. defense contractor has cia embedded in its board.
If you study the paper trail you will find points in which the cia is directly funding nsa's covert off the record spying operations.

If the money is not appropriated by the house then there is no legal way for the congress or house to get information on those operations.

Point is cia does not need us funding to operate.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Makes sense. Anyone who believes in freedom, transparency and the rule of law would oppose a secretive organization whose job is to murder, spy on citizens, launder funds and deal drugs.

The most incredible aspect is the fact that this is government sanctioned criminal activity. Should an average citizen partake in any of this, rest assured the government would come down on him or her like a ton of bricks.

Welcome to upside down World.
edit on 7-5-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join