It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "We need to take out the CIA!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
I was a Precinct Leader. A strong campaigner for Dr. Ron Paul. I stood in the freezing rain for hours with signs, among other loyal supporters. We made calls for hours on end trying to get people to vote for him in the primaries. People were waking up. Passion was our source of strength.

...in the end, the MSM completely shut him down. TPTB did what they do best and showed those of us who are awake, that they do control who gets in the White House.

Ron Paul is right once again. But I agree with many of you who said even if he did manage to some how get into office, he wouldn't last long. People with true ideals or an actual moral compass, well... they don't last long because they don't cooperate with TPTB. Simple as that.

If people really truly cared about what was happening, how come no one is trying to get Obama on all sorts of things? He made sooo many promises, and what has he fulfilled? Weren't we suppose to be out of the Middle East in his first year? Well, I'm sure he had good intentions.

Remember that Dr. Paul often publicly stated that he wondered if he should be the man to deliver the message. Look, he knows how politics is played, he knows that people love to have their ears tickled, promises made, back room deals cut, etc. And he also wondered if we were ready to accept the message he was carrying. I still wonder if we are ready.

If some charasmatic, young Kennedy-esque figure were to show up carrying Paul's message, I bet you would see massive support for him. Paul is brilliant, but is seen as an old man, frail and somewhat delusional. And this, unfortunately, plays a major part in how people feel about a candidate, especially when the MSM covers it.

I still say someone needs to go back in time and take out Wilson.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That's right freenergy Ron does need a protege. A Ron Paul mini me. Can we get our top geneticists on this right away??

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Very courageous to say such thing......very dangerous too !!! Hopw mamny people have been killed by the CIA because he treathened their excistance? He better not become president and say things like that if he is not willing to chop off the snakes head.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

What you say is true. I remember that being one of the biggest cons not only to him, but to other candidates. (John McCain) People were saying they were so old they wouldn't survive their first year.

I agree. If a younger candidate were to run, and who had the ambition and noble heart of Ron Paul... I would support them without question. (and hope I didn't just vote for the anti-christ)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
This just means that if Paul is close to being elected, he will be killed by the CIA.
A shame really..

Exactly, Kennedy wanted to get rid of the CIA too, look what happened to him!!

I think everyone knows or should know that the CIA is controlled by Israel.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermitoutofhishole

I too used to admire Ron Paul. He keeps whining that they wouldnt let him in the debates because they considered him dangerous. He says a lot of things that I agree with, but lately he has said some really loony things as well.

Do you people honestly think that we even have a say in who our leaders are anymore? TPTB have too many agendas they have been planning for a long time, what those agendas could be are debatable. But I truly think if Ron Paul ever makes it to the White House, its because he was groomed for the job, and it was time for the public to calm down, thinking they have a Maverick leader. Everytime we are on the verge of revolution, Im sure a "messiah" will come to save the day. And thats just TPTB's chess move, number 20 out of 2,000 yet to come to fruition. Of course we will think it was our idea, there will be parties in the street, people crying with joy, just like when Barack Millhouse Obama was elected.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Elsewhere At Cia headquaters:

"We need to take out Ron Paul!"

I wonder who will suceed first.

I think he is going to find himself on many watchlists.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I hope Ron Paul has a way of screening his food for poison. I worry for him and his family.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I hope Ron Paul has a way of screening his food for poison. I worry for him and his family.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I disagree with Ron Paul.

I disagree with any attempt to take out the CIA.

The CIA is America's foundation, it's infrastructure, it's center. You cannot take away the Central Inteligence Agency. Thats a joke. I dont know what Ron Paul is thinking.

Love them, or hate them... it doesn't really matter. They will be one of the very last organizations to still be running no matter what scenerio happens. They are some of the smartest, sophisticated, reliable and resourceful men and women in the world... and they are all working together.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Chastral]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chastral
I disagree with Ron Paul.

I disagree with any attempt to take out the CIA.

The CIA is America's foundation, it's infrastructure, it's center. You cannot take away the Central Inteligence Agency. Thats a joke. I dont know what Ron Paul is thinking.

Love them, or hate them... it doesn't really matter. They will be one of the very last organizations to still be running no matter what scenerio happens. They are some of the smartest, sophisticated, reliable and resourceful men and women in the world... and they are all working together.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Chastral]

Yes they are arent they? All working together, to miss every opportunity to do the right and honorable thing, working together to deal drugs, and run Government mob missions, and working together to start problems in other nations, and kill people and leaders, and working together to make our nation look like the big smelly bully on the block, YES they really are working together with such class, at putting out fires that theyve lit.
Thank you for that brief moment of contagious mental illness, did you just start your shift buffing the emblem in the main hall or do you not start work till the offices are closed for the day?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Your talking about taking out the CIA and in the same breath calling me mentally insane? HA. You will never live to see the end of the CIA.

By the way, when have I ever 'supported' the CIA? Not that I do or I dont, thats irrelivant. I have simply stated you can't take them out... and that we shouldn't try to take them out. If thats insanity to you, then you better get a clue who/what the CIA is before you go running your mouth about them.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chastral

alright!
It's a goverment agency not the mafia.....(some might argue differently)

most people realise that they bascily ARE the goverment now.

Do you work for them? or something.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chastral
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Your talking about taking out the CIA and in the same breath calling me mentally insane? HA. You will never live to see the end of the CIA.

By the way, when have I ever 'supported' the CIA? Not that I do or I dont, thats irrelivant. I have simply stated you can't take them out... and that we shouldn't try to take them out. If thats insanity to you, then you better get a clue who/what the CIA is before you go running your mouth about them.

So let me understand this by just breaking down your last post above.
The CIA, something we lived well without has now become something we cant, live without? Must mean since its creation its done a fine job of creating so much NEED, for itself.
I will never live to see the end of the CIA? Youre probably right, I'm old, still viable, but older now. With all of the crap stirred up on the globe (none of by the cia) I have a fair chance of dying by various ways if not natural. Big deal, so your either warning me, or predicting the inevitable.
When have you supported the CIA? Wouldnt you say your cemented defense and eternal prediction of their lifespan indicate your support for and emotional attachment to them? Seems pretty clear youre passionate about the organization. I dont find that irrelevant.
I need to get a clue WHO and WHAT the CIA is?
Oh I have a clue what they are, and not from Hollywood either, and I also have a clue whom they are as well.
Rather than just an engaging public relations Recruitment Campaign I'd love to hear the wonders of their employment and expense history.
As far as running my mouth, I'll say what I like, just like you'll have your opinion as well. The way you present it, it's like I should be afraid?
That doesnt happen.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sadly, most Americans still think of the CIA as a symbol of patriotism and pride.

They think the CIA is protecting Americans from the Communists and Terrorists.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
How MANY microbiologists were 'suicided' and 'accidented' in order they could pitch just ONE of their scams, i.e. 'World Pandemic' ?

Was it 400-plus microbiologists ?

And HOW MANY 'scientists' did they BRIBE and THREATEN into supporting yet another of their scams, i.e. 'Global Warming later known as Climate Change'

Was it a couple of THOUSAND 'scientists' ?

Yet we're SUPPOSED to believe that they are 'powerless' to shut up Ron Paul ? LOL

Looking more and more as if Ron Paul has been emplaced as a 'vent', isn't it --- as a mouthpiece for the letting-off of steam on behalf of the massed and furious Sheepies ?

In other words, was Ron Paul CREATED by the PTB as a 'safety valve' ?

Looks like it

I mean, he's a little nugget, no doubt about it. And he says what the People would say if they were provided a platform

HE GIVES HOPE TO THE PEEPUL

and as we know, all people need is a bit of 'hope' to keep them trudging along in their well-worn tracks

But if they can take-out 400-plus microbiologists and control thousands of 'scientists'

then we KNOW they could close-down Ron Paul in a nanosecond

if they wanted to

Obviously they don't want to

wonder why ?

Wow that's some post. Did you really need to spread it over 16 paragraphs?
I find it quite amusing how some members think their posts become more important when they drag them out into multiple paragraphs. Unfortunately it doesn't make you look big and it doesn't make you look clever.

I agree somewhat with what you are saying but he's not a valve for the sheepies, he could however be one for those such as ourselves who consider that we have woken up. On balance I certainly don't see him as a plant, but very possibly a small and manageable vent. Anyway if Ron Paul didn't exist how would the US governemnt be able to track down, start taking names and kicking in the doors of people with similar views to him? Now, Alex Jones that's a different matter entirely. He's an unwhitting pawn and MKUltra victim. Jeez I wish I knew his triggers so I could stop him being such a [snippety-snip].

PS Sorry if your dumb, retarded, typing through a tube like Hawking, or a zombie from the caribbean. No offence was intended, it was only a light-hearted dig about an issue of pomposity that tickles me pink. Just in case you still don't understand here's an emoticon that I hope will make things clearer for you.(yes that's a nod to you Hack28)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

I can honestly say that I have never voted.

If you don't vote, then don't complain. At least spoil the ballot paper and write on it - you are all useful bastards!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
We live in a dirty world, with "Barbarians" in control in a lot of places that could directly affect us.

Should our top agency play dirty too? Or should we be honest, forthright, and meek? That would have gotten us destroyed long ago.

To have an agency such as "The Company" protecting our way of life, at all costs, let's me sleep a little better. (Yes we can all say WE"D do it differently), but we don't know 10% of the dark shi$ that's going on in our world.

Can ANYONE suggest an alternative scenario that truly safeguards our way of life?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

Considering that I started my post by saying that I have never voted, it would be good for one to assume that I wasn't lying. I actually just rexientlg found out about Mr. Paul and had no clue that he was in the primaries.

Had I known about him then I would have pitched my tent a little earlier.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I really don't see the point in voting in either facism or greed. Perhaps you do. I guess that is the difference in us. So I'm going to have to go ahead and complain as much as I damn well please thank you.

MessOnTheFED!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join