It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rant in Ignorant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

*ahem, Levant **** Owner of the Turkish Delight Shop in Auburn is a Muslim and a Freemason.

Christianity does not matter in Freemasonry, it is not a strictly religious organisation.
ANYONE FROM ANY RELIGION IS FREE TO JOIN, don't try to be condescending when you don't know what your talking about mkay?

If you become a Free Mason, you will:

Join both the oldest and the largest fraternity in the world.

Join a brotherhood of over 6,000,000 men from all races, religions and countries from all walks of life.
www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com...

SO no free masonry is not a Christian Organisation, nor did it ever claim to be however "Christianity and Freemasonry have had a mixed relationship, with various Christian denominations strongly discouraging or even prohibiting members from becoming Freemasons or Freemasons from becoming members."

That is not the purpose of your thread I know, but it certainly puts into doubt your "MENSA" intelligence level if you didn't even know about that.

Only some Masonic bodies ask a Christian belief of you, yes the Rosicrucian body does however their belief is that Modern Christianity is horribly skewed and not at all anything what true Christianity is...

Again Goodbye and good luck.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous

First things first, the Rosicrucian and Free Masons are secret societies not religious societies, you do not have to be Christian to join... Second these societies are often persecuted by simpletons in your religion.

Yes your a clever Christian you must be proud. Unfortunately according to your ruling body theres a good chance you'll go to hell for it.

Ok so what are you trying to point out in your thread exactly? You say you are not part of the CHURCH yet that is what most of these peoples insult, why are you offended by it enough to start a defensive thread and then say the exact same thing?

Yes we can both agree the Church is evil, yet the fact remains that the majority of Christians are pro-church.

But good on ya if you truly don't want the church and Christianity to be connected.

But no CHRISTIANS didn't make great scientific breakthroughs, it was mostly individuals from every belief, very few actually Christian, though not in the sense they had to warp their ideas to fit around a governing Christian body.
OK. Is this kind of thing really allowed on this site?
This reminds me of the stuff the Nazis used to write about the Jews.
I may have picked the wrong spot to hang my hat.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicSpirit

Think what you will mate, I was simply trying to understand like several other people who replied what exactly the OP was about.

He and I were both making statements about the ruling body of his religion, and he himself said that the ruling body was in many aspects wrong.

PS. Welcome to the jungle LOL, sorry mate they're not all like this.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Think what you will mate, I was simply trying to understand like several other people who replied what exactly the OP was about.

LOL, yes I'm a big bad Nazi bogogogogobogbogboogbogb egitty boo!
I will be nice, until I get a better feel for you folks.

Because I realize that coming down on any group of people, based on historical acts, or the acts of individuals, is usually a step toward a mistake.

I don't want to draw the wrong conclusions about anybody.

I didn't mean to say you were a Nazi. But hate is pretty easy to see, no matter who it is coming from.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Oh lol, no I changed post just before in case it did seem offensive especially to a new member.

But furthest from Nazi you can get (My folks are Jewish)

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Oh lol, no I changed post just before in case it did seem offensive especially to a new member.

But furthest from Nazi you can get (My folks are Jewish)
The most "Christian" guy I ever met was Jewish.

Some of the stuff I saw on here about Jewish people bothers me a little too.

Maybe I will stick to the Alien threads.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

What are you driving at here? I've read your post 3 times now and it hops all over the place. Could you clarify?

EDIT: I read your responses to similar queries. I understand your point now.
Don't agree with it really, but I understand your position.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Angus123]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

*ahem, Levant **** Owner of the Turkish Delight Shop in Auburn is a Muslim and a Freemason.

Whatever, I may have slipped my tongue there, since I was refering to Norwegian Freemasonry. Nevertheless, whether you believe in Allah or Elohim or Jesus Christ (whom I refer to as Jesjuah ha Mesjiah) one must refer to this God as The Great Architect Of The Universe, not Allah or Jesus. Even Jesjuah countered Satan when he was testing him, saying only God shall be worshipped. Thereby I call them Christian, due to how they follow in Jesjuah's footsteps. How could Jesjuah rebuild the Temple without being a mason? He was a naggar which means builder and teacher, not carpenter (what house in Israel is made out of timber anyway?). The G in their ensign with the compasses and the set square is short for God, and in order to be admitted into any Freemason lodge you'd have to believe in God, and by that you must believe in the "Great Architect" as discribed in Jewish mysticism, Kabalah, uppon which the whole system of Freemasonry rests uppon. York Rite is the system of Knights Templar for instance, once a Christian order of the Catholic Church until the Inquisision tortured them into saying whatever you might believe about them today. Jesjuah told us to worship the Creator or the Primordeal Designer or Architect, and that's what Freemasonry teaches and demands their members to do. Most of what they teach can be summed up in one person, the Jewish king Solomon, forefather of Jesjuah ha Mesjiah, their slogan is "Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man". I still can't see what it is that is so incredibly hard for many Christians to accept, that Freemasonry is infact the very blood and spirit that runs the mystical body of Christ.... Anyway, this thread was about what I asked about in the OP, not whether the slip of my tongue in regard to Muslims being admitted into the Lodge or not. And no matter which body we are talking about, it's the sum of the people making it up. And there are many ways to enlightenment and becoming a good person, and there is but One God, what you choose to call him is irellevant, there are a million books of just as many denominations discribing the same God. He is the origin of all life and all Creation.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicSpirit
The most "Christian" guy I ever met was Jewish.

Some of the stuff I saw on here about Jewish people bothers me a little too.

Maybe I will stick to the Alien threads.

Sorry if my use of the word Jew bothers people. It's just that here we have a people who call themselves Jews, with only a very few of them actually belonging to the Shemite branch. Most of today's Jews occupying even greater parts of Palestine, belong to either Askanazi (or Askanaxi if you rather prefer that interpretation) of the name Askanaz one of Jafeth's descendants who ended up in Europe and turned Jewish, and another branch of Magog, also of Jafeth's leg, who is best known as the Kazarian Jews. Also the name Jew is from Judah, and there are eleven more tribes, therefore I refer to - Jews - as the population of today's Israel, whose mainly Europeans and former Russian Asiats belonging to a whole different branch of humanity. Not that it really matters of course, if one has cut one's foreskin off and celebrate Passover and observing the Sabbath I guess you'd be as good a Jew as anyone else, even Judah himself. But when I refer to - Hebrews -, I count the twelve (or thirteen since Joseph is two tribes in one) Shemite tribes of Israel (who is Jacob) the Tanakh speeks of.

When I sometimes show anger towards the State of Israel and especially self proclaimed "Orthodox Jews" belonging to the far right politically, condoning genocide in Gaza and Lebanon etc. the persecution of Mordechai Vanunu who exposed how Israel under false pretences of developing medical isotopes tricked my nation into selling them 20 metric tons of heavy water while they were secretly using this water to make plutonium for nuclear weapons etc etc. It makes me angry somehow.

Well, I don't like what that nation has turned into, and how it is governed. I have personally several Hebrew friends and like you said, some of the best Christians around are Jews. So these are not racist remarks, simply frustration over how a nation can dig so many graves for so many poor frustrated people and walk free all the time due to the worked up sympathy their forefathers have lived and died for. An old Jewish saying goes something like this: "It's better to die standing than to live on one's knees". Israel has a godgiven right to defend themselves against missile attacks, but during the Gaza war just a couple of Israeli soldiers lost their lives, and a few of them even to friendly fire, while more than a thousand civilian children of Abraham were killed by them, who are not even children of Abraham, to whom the nation of Israel belongs to in the first place. Most Palestinian "terrorists" are more Jewish than the Jews down there. By blood and flesh. It's a shame, a tragic shame.

[edit on 18/1/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
And they were all mostly Christian fundamentaly. Rosicrucians and Freemasons etc.

This point you are reinforcing...not sure of your foundation. At the highest levels, they are luciferian, are they not?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pumpkinorange

Define Luciferian. The Eastern Star is called Lucifer in Latin, just Like Jesus calls himself the Morning Star (translated Lucifer in Latin). If you make Lucifer mean Satan, you hold the Accuser in such regard that I would call you a Satanist. Even by calling Ha Shatan Devil constitutes Satan Worship in my mind, for Devil comes from the same word as Deus and Dei in Latin And Deva in Sanskrit, both meaning God. In Romani the very word for God is infact Devel. Is Satan God in your and most Christians' world? If not why do most Christians call him The Morningstar and The God? There is but a very few of them who actually know God, but still they call the Enemy this with no sarcasm or irony present at all, just plain old ignorance. Before Satan fell after God had ordered Raziel to give Adam all divine knowledge, his name was Samael, and certainly noone spoke Latin back then, and there was no god called Lucifer introduced into the world's pantheons until the rise of the Roman nation by the River Tiber. So now you know even that. Only God is God, his name is now lost, but when little Ismael cried it out God came to his rescue. It goes something like Wæææææææææææææææææææææ
ææææææææææææææææææææææ
ææææææææææææææææææææææ
ææææææææææææææææææææææ
ææææææææææææææææææææææ
æææææææææææææææh

[edit on 18/1/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The conflict is the natural conflict of the zealot. What's funny is the parallels to be found in how the "activists" for the new religion *scientism* act to early Christianity. Especially in regards to their attitudes to the old guard *then Paganism, now Christianity* so to speak.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Yes, I suppose you're right. The Zealot is a Zealot whether he's fighting for this or the other side. The Zealots were actually a Jewish militia working to overturn the Romans and reestablish the House of David back in the days. Some claim Jesjuah's group of twelve were all Zealots, though I don't share that opinion. We know a few of them were. Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot are two, the latter not "confirmed" and there were a few others too I remember, but who I can't figure....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join