It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video on NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
My friend made this video on his view of how the world is being put to us. I think its very interesting and could help alot of people perceive how the world is being run today.

Feel free to share your opinions and leave comments which you think could help him change or better the video to improve it. Thanks for watching

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Somebodyelse7

The video is alright, it is informative atleast, but I know most of that information already.

Although for the people that don't maybe it will spark their curosity to start digging.

Though most people on ATS know what the government is trying to do, I think.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Thanks for the feedback

Yeah i suppose alot of people are clear on what they're doing but alot of people also pretend not to notice turn their backs to it and carry on like everything is fine. We're hoping this will catch the eye of some of those people.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Somebodyelse7

Perhaps, we shall see soon enough.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ofcourse, if an almighty god did exist, the one who "created us" then we would know about him from birth, which we dont... we only know when we are fed the false information untill people are forced in to believing a made up entity.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well sorry to be blunt but that sucked monkey-balls.

How is this ever going to wake people up?

It makes me want to go to sleep and forget that I ever saw it...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BazzeMan

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion just shame you don't know when to hold yours. That was a unnecessary and quite rude response.

Perhaps your not a visual learner but alot of people are. Seeing this for one person could change their whole way of thinking, perhaps for example someone who finds it difficult to understand what people are saying with text.

I appreciate that you didn't find it helpful but don't be a downer on people who do.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Somebodyelse7]

top topics

join