It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lucid Dream of Nibiru

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Sounds like an amazing non-lucid dream. There is no reason to feel a need to call it lucid. The dream here speaks for itself, it's amazing on it's own. In a lucid dream you are conciously aware that it is a dream. You had an amazing dream, there is no reason to call it lucid though unless it is.

I'd love to have a dream like that, I'd probably be more proud of it than having a lucid.

Bigger harm would come from you thinking this is the end all be all of dreams, when you haven't even gone truly lucid.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Never had any dreams as of late like this. I however have been getting less sleep or trouble sleeping and not sure why. If I do get some sleep, I do some how get weird dreams. it is generally because of me playing to much FEAR 2. No, my lack of sleep is not because of this game. It has been going on before I bought FEAR 2. I have been taking some mugwort once in awhile to help me get that lucid dream effect for the past few days. But I only take it once or twice a week because it can cause cancer.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have had several disaster dreams, but I think its because Im a trauma nurse and thats pretty much my role in the dreams too! I dont really believe in prophetic dreams, but sometimes we pick up on things and our subconscious creates things for us. I personally wish my subconscious would stop stressing me out even in my sleep! LOL! Ever since this oil leak fiasco Ive had 3 dreams that have really disturbed me... I guess just because of the unknown implications of the disaster.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

Check this out:

www.wolflodge.org...

I too have had this vision and others. If you go to the media section and download THE CASE FOR THE SECOND COMING AND NEW JERUSALEM and then go o GREAT KARMA FILTER there is my description. In TESLA=VADER...there is an actual drawing I made of "Judgement Night" but it's in B&W.

It was not Nibiru, it was the galacic plane.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

You said 'another Earth hanging in the sky'... I would posit that you were in fact NOT on Earth; that you were experiencing a 'walk-in' with a resident of Nibiru...!

Interesting times.

Noah.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

That is a fascinating story - I'm only part way through and it's resonating clearly with my psyche/spirit. Here's a great quote, to show people the general idea of the philosophy being expressed:

I should live life as if I were to die tomorrow, for that is what happened to that young boy. No one can be assured of another day, but we must live each day fully, in flesh and most of all in Spirit. It isn't important that anyone remember who we were, but that we made a positive change in the consciousness of the Spirit-that-moves-in-all-things, the life force of the Earth, and, in doing so, find spiritual rapture and touch the Creator.

I don't know about you, but this strikes me as truthful, clear insight. Keep up the excellent contributions Kalki...!

[color=736AFF]Noah.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by NoahTheSumerian]

[edit on 18-6-2010 by NoahTheSumerian]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

Thanks. I also had a dream that the sun was very dim and covered in sunspots, the sunspots converged onto the poles...this corresponds to the rest of the Physics of Judgement Day.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Quite interesting.
About 6 months ago or so, i dreamed that i was with my family. There was so much sunlight and it was extremely hot. I looked up to the sky and i saw two suns. One was much more closer to us than the other. I knew right away that whatever was going to happen was going to be bad. We headed towards the mountains to seek refuge, but i only saw my mother and sister behind me. We must have got separated from my brother and father. We made it though, but seeking water was difficult.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

Recently I've had a couple of dreams filled with disaster and evacuation.
There is one that leaves me pensive.
I was with my family and some other people. We were at a dock and there was a ship leaving, i saw that the people in the ship were sad and quite. They left; I noticed that the water had tons of debris and it had a brown color. In the dream i spoke to my family, assuring them that we would make it out on time before the a land started to sink. It was extremely important to start heading out west. As i was speaking to them, i had a vision:I saw the earth from, i guess space, i saw how most of Florida and Italy were underwater. The coasts of Spain (Portugal) were underwater. Spain's geography was that of an hourglass. About half of Africa (the western coast) was underwater and to the bottom right (south) of it new land had emerged. Maybe it was the south pole, but it wasn't covered in snow. Unfortunately i could not see the western coast of the United States (which is very important to me since that's where i live). As i had the vision, i dictated to them all that i saw. Then i saw a man, i asked him when it would all happen, all he could say was "soon".
Although it did frustrate me, i insisted on knowing a date, but i received no other response than "soon".
It's kind of weird having a dream and in the dream having a vision...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar
Hello all,

Two days ago I experienced what many would define as a Lucid Dream.

I woke up to sunlight shining through my window shades. I looked over at the clock and it was 15 past ten. I then immediately fell back asleep.

This is where my Lucid Dream beings...

I remember being in an unfamiliar house with my family and another family that we were friends with. Not long after I "entered" the dream I remember asking what time it was. My father replied 12:30 p.m. The peculiar thing about the time was that it was dark outside, as if the sun was almost down along the horizon.

I immediately stepped outside and had everyone in the house follow me. As I looked up into the sky I saw many foreign objects, one being a gigantic, blood-red, celestial body. This "planet" had a smoky white ring of irregular size wrapping around it. I immediately made the association that this "planet" was Nibiru.

This dream was "Lucid" because I was in control of it, and it was incredibly vivid. The next part of the dream further nailed the definition of "Lucid."

In a moment's notice this large red planet beginning forcing itself into our atmosphere and turned into an enormous fireball. At this point in time I lunged towards my mother and held her tightly. The feeling of dread and fear was absolutely overwhelming. The experience was as real as anything I've ever felt.

Needless to say the dream ended with the red planet colliding with Earth.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Cigar]

Always nice to hear of other's lucid dreams.

If it ever happens again or anything similar.....Just tell yourself you are dreaming, and if you realize within your dream that " hey i'm dreaming" and you don't freak out , then you can control anything.....

It gets easier each time and the more you practice, but next time, try stopping Nibiru from hitting earth.

If it is truly lucid, you should be able to control that, although in my first lucid dream I only have full control for a very limited amount of time.

Good post though.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I've already posted on here but last night I had another dream of "planets in the sky" that I think I need to share.

So it started with me driving a white van my mate was sitting next to me. Were driving along when all of a sudden my mate shouts " What the *&^% is that!?" I look out of the window to see loads of moons in the sky (BTW its day time). I pull over and stop the van, my friend is freaking out and for some reason I just keep repeating "don't worry its not real". We start walking around, people are panicking screaming "its the end of the world!" yet i'm still saying it isn't real. Further into the dream I look up again and see what I can only describe as Jesus sitting in the prayer position. At this point my mate totally freaks out and runs off i'm left standing there shouting its not real.

Also I think I remember this "giant jesus" saying "don't worry my children i'm here to help you through the end".

The dream was very vivid and I have been able to remember it all day which is quite strange.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It is interesting a few people have similar dreams. Whether they're important or simply the visions are just manifestions of symbolism in our dreams, I don't know. I have a few dreams that stay with me, two in particular that are very similar to those described here. I had both dreams not far apart from each other on separate days and I must have been about 13-14 at the time but I remember them very well. The first dream I remember waking up in the middle of the night in my dream. I sat upright in my bed and turned to look out of the window. A very short, pale skinned, greying blonde, long haired, old man in robes spoke to me. On the window, he showed me a line up of the planets in our solar system and he said that the planets will align in a straight line. There was no sense of panic on my part or his in the dream. It was very calming and matter of fact as though this is going to happen but it will be okay. The second dream, I remember being outside in the garden. It was night again. I was looking up at the moon but the moon got bigger. As it advanced, I realised it was not the moon. It was a dull red colour and as it got closer, I raised both arms as though I was happy and embracing its approach. Again, there was a calmness to this dream. I actually awoke feeling a little odd because I wasn't scared in this dream!

edit on 23-9-2010 by Vaena because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join