It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lucid Dream of Nibiru

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by Cigar

Like during a solar eclipse? Like the one that happened 2 days before your dream, that was on the news?

Of course people dream about dark skies when they shouldn't be dark - it happens to people quite frequently, and is weird.

There is still absolutely positively 100% no reason to think your dream is anything other than a dream.

I had no idea there was a solar eclipse so there's no way that portion of the dream was affected.

To say there's no meaning to a dream is very narrow minded. There is a large field of study regarding dreams and their meanings. I assume you aren't much of a spiritual person?

Anyways... I'm amazed by how many people have had a similar dream. A dark sky... imposing object.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

I had a dream of the same kind of planet. It was dark and I knew it was daytime hours, but it wasn't total darkness, there was a tinged red to everything even the water, I was on a beautifull beach where you could swim but in the distance was a gorgeous massive waterfall. It felt surreal. Was everything in your dream tinged with red?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

You said dream was lucid but you did not have controll else you would have became Superman/woman and saved everyone.

I had one this morning was serving on spaceship, and was telling them to unlock weapons as we were about to be under attack.
I knew what was about to happen, was cool my weapon was only one unlocked, as the alien machine robot, busted into our air lock, I began to shoot it was really crazy because as I shot thing, it was self repairing and trying to push past my rounds, I was just hoping my comrads would come to my aid before I ran out of ammo.
Well I downed him and a couple buds were throwing it back in air lock.

But later I started to think about this things armor, thinking of how it was trying to fix it self, them I started to think of magnatic armor, Iron Titanium alloy magnitic armor, the problem to get enought power to create magnatic armor that would be stronger than the cohesive matter makeup of the alloys involved.
Anyhow that was my dream.

I had that shift one, that was cool like a gravity wave, or something was coming, that's all I remember.
They said here it comes it was forcast.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Interesting! I´ve had several dreams over the years too, where it goes dark in the middle of day, once I even knew it was 12.15 p.m. Just recently I collected all my "Big Dreams" since 1995 and found out, that past 3 years I´ve had much more of them than before.
Some more significant episodes in my dreams:

*There was interview with ancient Mayas, but I remebered only two words: Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca. In the end of the dream I saw sun, which was pale white and somehow static, just hanging in the sky, but wasn´t warm.

*I went outside and suddenly it went dark in the middle of the day. I looked in the sky and saw sun that was dark red, and again didn´t give any warmth.

*It went dark in the day and all our family run outside to see the big show in the sky to celebrate very important equinox. There was castles and strange symbols in the sky.

*I went outside (as usual
) and saw sun on the ground. It was about size of the ordinary house and some people did something near it.

*I went to another planet to save our sun, because it was mistakenly got lost on it
. It was again on the ground and I knew, that it´s only 20% of it´s real heat.

*I saw golden buffalo in the sky, very clear and beautiful (if anyone have any idea, what this symbol can mean, then pelase share your thoughts, because I´ve searched for it but found nothing)
After there were Moon and 2 golden wheels in the sky.

*I flew over Africa and it was plae blue. Then I was on arctic ice cap, but suddenly realised, that no, it´s antarcica. Maybe it referred to pole shift.

*And last, but not least - UFO landed in the forset, I got a bit scared and started to walk away, but one gray tall and very thin alien started to follow me. Finally I turned over and I remember her (she felt female) exact words: "I just wanted to say to you, that soon all of you are going to look like me."

So, I thought I share some of my dreams. I´ve been writing them down for years and I think, that we should listen to our dreams and search from ourselves more. I´m not afraid, I think we live in very interesting time!
Btw, some of these dreams came before I knew anything about Nibiru or 2012 themes and I think this makes them even more interesting.

Sorry if something is unclear, English is not my native language.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Your reply looks funny.
First let me say I am still not yet a believer of planet X/niribu.

I once had also a lucid dream like yours, of a red giant body surrounded by a smoke, in the sky. And yes, the sun (hazy) moving rapidly in the sky. And ice raining down. At this time I already read ATS.

But wait! There's more!

When I was a kid (no ATS at that time), I had many dreams about catastrophes in the future, meteor collisions, huge tsunamis and one time, yes!, a red huge planet in the sky (which I associated with Jupiter) colliding with Earth. At that time, I only knew Jupiter was the biggest planet in solar system, hence my thought.
On another kid dream, I was in a spaceships watching the end of the Earth by a comet collision. The date displayed was a lot of 221121222. I remember for years as some day full of 2s and 1s in 2021. Until I learnt of 2012....

How about this? Crazy, no?

Im not saying this is the future. No. I only think I saw a probable future. That many of us also see.

Originally posted by spinalremain
I wouldn't worry about it at all. The fact that you know what Niburu is suggests that you have read posts about it, and have thought about it, and that is why you dreamt about it.

Had you no prior knowledge of this Niburu, and dreamt about it, then that would be kind of strange, but we all dream about things that we have been thinking about whether we realize it or not.

Don't be afraid.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by segurelha]

[edit on 22-3-2010 by segurelha]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

i had a dream last night that had to deal with nibiru but not of nibiru itself it was more like i was putting together something for the gods (anunnaki) i cant recall what but i remember it had to do with them and at some point i i left what i was doing and was standing in this huge line and what i got from the dream was everyone was standing in lines to either be judged or adressed by the gods!

adressing the dream you described sometime between the ages of 13 and 18 i had a dream one night that i can still recall it dealt with something catastrophic to earth and it dealt with something coming from the sky not exactly your planet clashing with the sky but something deffinately in the sky coming from space and for some reason in the dream i was the only one who knew how to survive or save mankind

maybe a coincidence?

[edit on 22-3-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Though that could be the case with that particular dream and he even said it could mean nothing at all. There is always the chance that it does mean something. Example The other night I was dreaming about something random when all of a sudden i look at the street and someone lies down in the middle of it I start freaking out and trying to get to that person When a black suv runs them over. I wake up panicked thinking that was creepy. Yesterday I was watching the news and there was a hit and run down town witnesses say that the man just laid down in the street one of them yelled for him to get out of the road. Then a black suv runs him over. Coincidence I think not..

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

All I can say is I have had this exact to the 'T' details-n-all dream...
I'm pretty much soo gobsmacked I have nothing else to add...
I wish I had something else to say...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've had 3 "planet x" related dreams so far.

First one... I was in a seaside town in the UK, on holiday, and it was still as bright as midday at midnight. I was freaking out, but nobody seemed to have noticed, and was just carrying on as normal. It was rather frustrating. I know it was planet x because it'd stopped the earths rotation, I was trying to get everyone away from the seaside.

Second, when the clouds covered the sun, but only enough to take out the glare, everyone could see that there was a massive brown dwarf, as big as the sun (to my perspective, like how the moon looks as big as it) I remember hearing car allarms in the background, general sense of "oh well, that's that then"

Third (and by far the best IMO) An earth like planet is very close to ours, we can all see the oceans and land masses, large cities and stuff. Then I run into a great big bloke with a beard, and figure he's from this planet. I go to the planet and buy a little house, and live there with my dogs. They didn't have money or goverment, which is what swayed it for me.

Strange thing is, these dreams all happened on nights where I'd at some point in the evening, asked myself to have future prophecising dreams. (that still doesn't mean I think they're true, probably my brain giving me what I think I want) Just thought it an interesting link.

[edit on 23/3/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
here's a thought ponder on this..what if were not dreaming about a outer space catastrophe our minds and the way we are comprehending the dream makes us believe what we are seeing because obviously non of us in these dreams have any back information from the dream during these events so therefore we are only interpreting it how we are

but what if infact we are having prophesizing dreams and i say this because think about this what if its actually a cloud of radioactive fallout that were being warned about but obviously non of us has ever seen a cloud of sudden death before! i mean if you think about it...it seems plausible imo its only a matter of time before iran and israel spiral out of control! so a radioactive cloud traveling the pervailing winds seems likely!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
My wife had a dream fairly recently; She was stood in the garden staring into the sky, the sun had turned black like an eclipse, but oddly, it was surrounded by other black discs. She said the whole dream had a sense of doom about it. Now if i had had the dream i'd have put it down to my mind playing on what i'd read on ATS !, but my wife NEVER reads up on this kind of thing. Whatever comes, comes. I take shelter in the man with the master plan

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
here's a thought ponder on this..what if were not dreaming about a outer space catastrophe our minds and the way we are comprehending the dream makes us believe what we are seeing because obviously non of us in these dreams have any back information from the dream during these events so therefore we are only interpreting it how we are

but what if infact we are having prophesizing dreams and i say this because think about this what if its actually a cloud of radioactive fallout that were being warned about but obviously non of us has ever seen a cloud of sudden death before! i mean if you think about it...it seems plausible imo its only a matter of time before iran and israel spiral out of control! so a radioactive cloud traveling the pervailing winds seems likely!

What in the world are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

non of us has ever experienced nuclear fall out or know what a radioactive cloud would look like if a nuclear war were to break out or even if just a handful of nukes were dropped areas in a certain radius or even more devastating around the globe the water would be unsafe to drink everything would die the air wouldnt be safe to breathe

obviously the only way the radiation would travel would be through the wind...whether you believe anything sitchin writes about or not one thing you do have to admit he makes good points even using other peoples discoveries and common knowledge with archealogists...theres a spot near the dead sea that is known to have an uncommon amont of uranium or radiation around it

at some point sumerian culture flourished and then with a flash it was wiped out supposively by a brown cloud my guess is with that area being radioactive to this day and reports of a brown cloud of death killing everything in its path the only thing to assume is radioctive fall out

this being said if you read through posts in this forum you will find some of us me included have had dreams we can only describe as something in the sky bringing a feeling of impending doom...maybe its a cloud of radioactivity?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

non of us has ever experienced nuclear fall out or know what a radioactive cloud would look like if a nuclear war were to break out or even if just a handful of nukes were dropped areas in a certain radius or even more devastating around the globe the water would be unsafe to drink everything would die the air wouldnt be safe to breathe

obviously the only way the radiation would travel would be through the wind...whether you believe anything sitchin writes about or not one thing you do have to admit he makes good points even using other peoples discoveries and common knowledge with archealogists...theres a spot near the dead sea that is known to have an uncommon amont of uranium or radiation around it

at some point sumerian culture flourished and then with a flash it was wiped out supposively by a brown cloud my guess is with that area being radioactive to this day and reports of a brown cloud of death killing everything in its path the only thing to assume is radioctive fall out

this being said if you read through posts in this forum you will find some of us me included have had dreams we can only describe as something in
the sky bringing a feeling of impending doom...maybe its a cloud of radioactivity?

That seems like a very weak theory for a few reasons.
First of all, did anyone who had these dreams actually see a brown radioactive fallout cloud? Or is it just an assumption based on small amounts of radiation found near sumeria? And if not, how did you link sumeria to the dreams?
I would also like to see the reports of a brown cloud of death killing everything in its path, good linkage anyway

[edit on 23-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

you asked me what i was talking about in a previous post before the last one if you read it which i'm sure you did or you wouldnt of asked after i explained in the last one you would think you would have understood what i was saying but incase i didnt explain to good in the one you aksed about here we go..

what i'm trying to say is that sense non of us having these dreams know about radioactive clouds or nuclear fallout besides what we can read..that if said dreams were prophesies in some way that maybe because we dont know what it would look or w/e that the only way our mind could comprehend is to use what we already know or imagine

like we dreamed it as such but its not exactly how its supposed to go you know what i mean kinda like taking a native person who never seen technology before and showing him airplanes and such and then tellin him to go back and explain to his people what he saw..we all know how that would turn out...birds that crap fire and carry gods and what not you get the idea!

so therefore if we were to have a dream about something we wouldnt necesarrily understand we might dream about it in a way that we could

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar
Hello all,

Two days ago I experienced what many would define as a Lucid Dream.

I woke up to sunlight shining through my window shades. I looked over at the clock and it was 15 past ten. I then immediately fell back asleep.

This is where my Lucid Dream beings...

I remember being in an unfamiliar house with my family and another family that we were friends with. Not long after I "entered" the dream I remember asking what time it was. My father replied 12:30 p.m. The peculiar thing about the time was that it was dark outside, as if the sun was almost down along the horizon.

I immediately stepped outside and had everyone in the house follow me. As I looked up into the sky I saw many foreign objects, one being a gigantic, blood-red, celestial body. This "planet" had a smoky white ring of irregular size wrapping around it. I immediately made the association that this "planet" was Nibiru.

This dream was "Lucid" because I was in control of it, and it was incredibly vivid. The next part of the dream further nailed the definition of "Lucid."

In a moment's notice this large red planet beginning forcing itself into our atmosphere and turned into an enormous fireball. At this point in time I lunged towards my mother and held her tightly. The feeling of dread and fear was absolutely overwhelming. The experience was as real as anything I've ever felt.

Needless to say the dream ended with the red planet colliding with Earth.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Cigar]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ive had dreams like that aswell. I have alot of "end of times" dreams. Some involve large Tsunami's, others involve "Death Star" like space ships in the air destroying earth, some involve USO coming out of the ocean fighting an intergalactic war with Nibiru in the background.

All of these, I personally perceive, as events that "may" be to come.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have had a similar dream but in mine there was no impact.

It started with me being in a warehouse at work, me and my work mates were fixing some lighting (I'm a flood lighter). When all of sudden it went really dark, almost pitch black.

For some reason only I realise its gone dark. I go outside for a look and what I see is astonishing, even for dream standards. I saw three very large stars to the left, they had to be atleast at big as a full moon. To my right I see what can only be described as "Nibiru". It was a large planetary body that looked like jupiter with only a few rings, maybe three.

There was more to the dream but it steered away for the above^(like they do).

This dream has stuck in my mind for a while now. To much ATS I guess

[edit on 16-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
this is weird how can so many people have such a similar dream ? i dont like to admit but i think its more than a coincidence i have also had dreams with very similiar circumstances before and after i even knew about nibiru and the anuunaki, in one dream i looked outside day went to night the moon went red and there was a giant planet in the sky with other planets or moons aound it but there was also ufos flying around and everyone running around not knowing what to do i was too scared to even panic i just stayed where i was curled into a ball closed my eyes and hoped it would stop and after a while it did i look back outside and it was day again and averyone had stopped running and it was really quiet and nothing in the sky it was just cloudy really cloudy then i woke up really scared, it freaked me out for the whole day.

has anyone had dreams of the anuunaki ?

i had one where i was having a vision of this planet where there was this big reptillian looking being on top of a cliff looking down over an army of them and he was pointing to earth, this was before i even knew about the anuunaki ! the planet had an orange/red glow to it.

does this sound similar to anyone ?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I had this same dream many years ago and before I knew anything about Nibaru. It scared me so bad I told my family about the dream and they thought I was crazy only because I told them I saw the end of the world. I still remember it like it was yesterday and I can still feel the heat from the blast of the collision. I was wondering is it possible to feel heat in a dream. I felt the heat and It did scare me alot.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join