It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lucid Dream of Nibiru

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hello all,

Two days ago I experienced what many would define as a Lucid Dream.

I woke up to sunlight shining through my window shades. I looked over at the clock and it was 15 past ten. I then immediately fell back asleep.

This is where my Lucid Dream beings...

I remember being in an unfamiliar house with my family and another family that we were friends with. Not long after I "entered" the dream I remember asking what time it was. My father replied 12:30 p.m. The peculiar thing about the time was that it was dark outside, as if the sun was almost down along the horizon.

I immediately stepped outside and had everyone in the house follow me. As I looked up into the sky I saw many foreign objects, one being a gigantic, blood-red, celestial body. This "planet" had a smoky white ring of irregular size wrapping around it. I immediately made the association that this "planet" was Nibiru.

This dream was "Lucid" because I was in control of it, and it was incredibly vivid. The next part of the dream further nailed the definition of "Lucid."

In a moment's notice this large red planet beginning forcing itself into our atmosphere and turned into an enormous fireball. At this point in time I lunged towards my mother and held her tightly. The feeling of dread and fear was absolutely overwhelming. The experience was as real as anything I've ever felt.

Needless to say the dream ended with the red planet colliding with Earth.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Cigar]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Iv`e had a few dreams (though not lucid) in which it has been early afternoon and everything goes really dark, and there is a sense in the dream that everyone in the local area is freaked by it, and then something appears in the sky, something big.

The first time I had the dream there were two moons, and another time there was another earth hanging the sky very close and very very large, it had all the earth`s landmasses on it.

The rest of the dreams I have had of this ilk are to hazy to say what happened.

It certainly haunted me for the rest of the day.

Interesting dreams to have.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Quite a dream you got.

You probably spend way to much time on ATS.

Makes falling of a cliff and waking up the moment you hit the ground, Boring !!

Did your awareness stop or something ?

I thought that in a lucid dream, well... you are god.
You could have stopped Nibiru from entering our atmosfeer.

Awesome dream though.
I hope when you're next lucid dream occurs, you have a nice one.

Peace !!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm not one to believe in coincidence.

I fear that there is meaning to this dream, if shared by more than one person.

Though I take solace in knowing that this reality that we think we live in, is not our true existence.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Quite a dream you got.

You probably spend way to much time on ATS.

Makes falling of a cliff and waking up the moment you hit the ground, Boring !!

Did your awareness stop or something ?

I thought that in a lucid dream, well... you are god.
You could have stopped Nibiru from entering our atmosfeer.

Awesome dream though.
I hope when you're next lucid dream occurs, you have a nice one.

Peace !!

Yes, I've had my fair share of "falling dreams." Those pale in comparison to the absolute raw, and powerful feeling I experienced in my Nibiru dream.

I'm not jumping to the conclusion that my higher self was trying to warn me of impending doom. This could have very well been manifested by my own imagination. I certainly don't pretend to understand dreams or how they work.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I've had the same reoccuring dream since I was a child of my being alone and running and lot's of other people are running and there is mass confusion. It's not night but it is darker than usual. I don't know if this is a reflection on Niburu but literally I have been having this dream since a young boy and still have the same dream(or close to it) to this day. It's a major catastrophie based on the fear and panic I feel in my dream and those that are scrambling with me.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I've had dreams of a planet colliding with earth... not destroying earth though.

And other dreams of me waking up and looking out the window to see a large planet next to the sun in a distance.

I think I had these dreams before I heard about Planet X, etc.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It was a dream. It has no meaning to anyone, even to yourself. It was simply your brain unwinding and freaking out with all the lack of tension.

It means nothing.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well if a giant planet ever slams into earth at least you can yell triumphantly "I knew it!". Other than that it sounded like a scary albeitkinda cool dream. Lucid dreams are sweet but I rarely have them and if I realize I'm dreaming and start to control it I wake up pretty soon after feeling awful.

As for dreams and their connection to reality, I can't say. I never believed it but my dad, who does not believe in anything 'esoteric' or out there, told me after we won the lottery about a dream he had where a strange little creature told him he would have two girls and a boy, win the lottery and something else he couldn't remember at the time. So I don't know. My oppinion swings like a pendulum when it comes to these types of things.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

Hi my comments were all without ridicule and with respect intented.

You really didn't have to explain yourself. Although i apreciate your reply

I think you had an amazing dream ! Please don't hesitate sharing you're next one.

Peace !!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar
I'm not one to believe in coincidence.

I fear that there is meaning to this dream, if shared by more than one person.

Fear nothing mate, the way in which Nibiru may affect us may be nothing like how it is portrayed on the net, it may the start of something wonderful...if indeed it is real at all, the dreams may just be remnant memories of something you seen online.

Though I take solace in knowing that this reality that we think we live in, is not our true existence.

Hehe, I take solace in that knowledge everyday man. I know wonderful things await us all so no big mad planet butting in to our solar system is going to dull my mood.

All the best,
Namaste.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hmm, thats the op, me and a couple others in this thread with the common dream experience of it being darker than is normal for the time of day dreamt about.

For me, that "this isnt right" kinda feeling is very prominent in these dreams.

Also in these dreams, I find all the clocks in my house are telling different times.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
It was a dream. It has no meaning to anyone, even to yourself. It was simply your brain unwinding and freaking out with all the lack of tension.

It means nothing.

And to the contrary, this post is the result of your brain being in too much tension and automatically rejecting information that would introduce even more instability to its current state.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well, I once had a dream that for an unknown reason whole sections of the earth came off the earth the size of a town to whole cities. These "upside down mountain" pieces of earth hung miles up in the air, anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes.

Then slowly one by one they fell back down. I remember the crazy feeling of just standing still watching them float, and in slow motion I watched as there elevations started lowering slowly, then faster and faster. after it had set in that when these things hit the ground there will most likely be massive blast/ shockwave. I ran for cover as was everyone else around me, still in slow motion time, one of the smaller ones had hit the ground at the same time I made it to cover. It was far away and all you could hear was a dull prolonged thud. Then the rushing sound, a very loud swoosh sound came and wind and derbies went flying everywhere.

I hid at the bottom corner outside of a house wall facing the opposite direction of the blast. It didn’t do to much damage to the houses around me. But it all wasn't over, there were 5 other land masses that fell 2 of which were close and gigantic” City sized ones" compared to the first. I found my way into a house near by made of complete stone and hid inside. When I had finally crawled out of the derbies, everything was trashed. dead bodies, destroyed buildings, all just from shockwaves and percussion blast.

All the survivors who could climb out watched in silence all of the destruction. I noticed a strange silver capsule like object. It flew over to our area and landed, instinctually I walked up towards it, it opened. It was unmanned but It had several tools and mechanical arm move out from it. I approached it and held out my hand and it pricked my hand then gave another slight stab to my thigh but I didn’t feel the pain. I could make out that it was a possible first aid device and I was treated some how. after it did the same process to the others around me, it closed and landed at another site with people then I woke up.

abc check ftw

[edit on 18-1-2010 by MConnalley]

[edit on 18-1-2010 by MConnalley]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it at all. The fact that you know what Niburu is suggests that you have read posts about it, and have thought about it, and that is why you dreamt about it.

Had you no prior knowledge of this Niburu, and dreamt about it, then that would be kind of strange, but we all dream about things that we have been thinking about whether we realize it or not.

Don't be afraid.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
... The fact that you know what Niburu is suggests that you have read posts about it, and have thought about it, and that is why you dreamt about it...

Don't be afraid.

I agree that had I not known about Nibiru, I probably wouldn't have dreamt about it.

However, the beginning the dream is a little more unique, especially when you consider many other people are reporting the same thing.

A scenario of a dark sky when it shouldn't be dark out. I feel that possibly has some symbolism.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
For myself, I didn't know about Niburu until about 6 years ago. Yet I've had the same dream about running with masses of people we're all scared as hell and it's not night but darker than normal and almost has a brown colour to the sky since I was a child. I use to wake up in a cold sweat and muttering so my mother tells me.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by DEEZNUTZ]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

Like during a solar eclipse? Like the one that happened 2 days before your dream, that was on the news?

Of course people dream about dark skies when they shouldn't be dark - it happens to people quite frequently, and is weird.

There is still absolutely positively 100% no reason to think your dream is anything other than a dream.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
this is as weird as hell last night i had a very similar dream.

it started with my car, it froze up (with ice all around it) so i exited the car to fix the ice problem. the moon looked red in the sky and i joked to my friend who was in the car that it was the apocalypse, he said nothing and disappeared, this happened to more and more people until i realised it was the rapture, with me being an atheist i figured i was screwed, then its just hazy, but then i recall the 'red moon' landing and growing multiple tentacle like arms. me and a couple of people (people ive never seen in my life) went to a church to hide out. then a bright light came through the windows and i just woke up (which is weird because it was a very abrupt ending of a dream).

i swear im not making this up

anyway im a atheist and when i woke up i felt a bit scared as if that were to happen i would be screwed (as i am not religious), i was a bit freaked out with the dream but didnt associate it with nibiru, but reading this had made me think.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yeah nuggas I always have deja vu, my dreams are like time machine dreams movies. Like 2 times a year I say to myself "holy # I dreamed this before this is deja vu WTF! "
. Anyways Damus I had this crazy dream that I haven't been able to forget it like all the other dreams we nukkas have. I was sleeping in my dream then I awoke to screams outside my window. I run to my front door and open it to see all my neighbors and random people running all over the place like some pearl harbor type attack was going on in my block. The whole place looked like those Australian red sand storms , I looked up and the whole sky was covered with a blood red like color , the whole sun was covered by this huge moon like planet just hovering at 40,000 ft above us.

The hovering planet was red but not sun red more like a dark bright red it was emitting some type of red glow, causing everyone to run and panic just people all cars where parked. I said to myself in my dream "holy # this is that #ing planet x #!" I shut the door run to the nearest bedroom and black out. I awake in my dream again to find everyone had turned into raving lunatics fighting to get into my house. there on the roof climbing tru the windows breaking the roof it was insane the only thing I had was the magnum pistol that out of nowhere I had in my hand and I began shooting at these people charging me I shoot a couple of them but there was to many I ran tru the broken sheet rock roof and climb into the attic where I find more crazies charging at me that's when the dream is over and I awake from the dream with my eyes wide open saying to my self "wtf was that"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join