It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in space changes direction twice while avoiding meteor or ?? -- VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Ok, thanks Phage. Your animation of it in the other thread proved helpful also. You can see the "ufo" moving in a sawtooth type pattern before the asteroid even approaches.

When you said tracking I guess I was thinking of a larger telescope that wouldnt be blowing in the wind. So I was thinking it would be an arc shape if it was just a hot pixel on a large telescope.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
To carry on where I left off (puter malfucntion.. ID 10 T factor again lol) Phage, Jaynair. Thank you both for offering a plausible and actual answer on what this not only could be.. but is. Information like that.. as opposed to lame witless moronic egotism is pretty much why this sight exists in the first place. Its nice to see we have answers, that are intelligent, insightful, and not so esoteric.
Cheers all. I hope to see responses like this on my next thread. Just putting the pieces together in a single movie file. Yes. there will be music to break the monotony, but it won't be "hey look what I found on Youtube" I am building it from scratch for this type of insightful response.
cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by stanlee

Perhaps you are only upset because you feel that this is somehow "new" material.

Not to be rude or anything.

actually no. perhaps if you re read the lower half of the original post mate... I question just as much as you. I just prefer a decent explanation to vids like these as opposed to the given response from the user in question. What helps people that believe anything mate? seriosuly. Good information. if you were the noob in this little side project we honourably call UFOlogy, and you saw something that YOU yourself couldnt explain.. what would you prefer as a return reply?
1) "Oh im so tired of all you people looking at these vids and not seeing what is really there"
or
2) "I dont think the vid is a real UFO. This one is a balloon with lights and all that.. (insert posted link proving the statement made in response here)

THAT is what vexes me.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Hey, as I said, I didn't mean to sound rude.
I was merely answering in kind to the way you posted towards someone who had already answered the question previously.

Perhaps I came across cross because I assumed you had read the entire thread up until your entry and merely dismissed evidence that corresponded with what JimOberg had implied in his post.
If that is the case, I apologize.

And please, don't make it sound as if I am "learned" in this field.
I AM a newbie, of sorts. I was only saying that I remember this particular video to be bunk.

Please, no hard feelings and I eagerly anticipate your thread!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Oh no..no hard feelings at all. The fact that you and phage took the time to post something beyond an insult is what makes this site, and project worth it. Learned or not, etiquette is needed above all else. The upsetting factor is this is not the first instance where afore mentioned user has answered in kind. I dont think there is a learned person alive in this field. No one knows for sure, and those that do, or might, are usually lying about everything else or distracting the rest of us in one way or another. Misleading rather.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Those dots on the screen are deemed important enough to someone in our government to film.

Here are my questions:

Who exactly filmed it? What is the real source of this film, and is it be a proven, reliable source?

Because I gotta tell you, guys, this is a very simple video to hoax. An average graphic artist can easily create that moving dot using any good video editing software.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by JRCrowley]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow!

that's an itresting one!
it seems not to be a fake, because of the pixels composition... i'm not a video expert, but i know a few things about it and i can say that's very like to be real...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The UFO obviously detected the meteor's electromagnetic field it was generating.

It should make sense that a UFO would be designed in this manner.
The Laws of the Universe simply 'are'.

If man works 'with' the laws of nature by observing and 'practicing' natural law and human natural law, peace and understanding would prevail and Man would evolve as intended.

Each 'individual' has a choice whom they serve.
If a society is based on underlying 'truths' it is in congruency or symbiosity with Nature itself. This would imply there would be nothing to fear. The implication is 'natural', is it not?

We all have a 'Choice'.
Choose wisely

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Have to admit it is pretty intriguing and appears

Prima Facie to be legit.

If some bloke on Earth with a telescope
and a camera can plan far enough ahead
to take an image of an asteroid then I
would think some 'bloke' in an alien
space craft could probably navigate his
way to an interstellar Seven/11 for his beer and chips
without bumping into an asteroid or two along the way.

Good footage.
What is to Note is that it (The object) changes direction not once or eeven twice but several times.
Hadn't seen this vid before. Thanx mate !

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
Ok, thanks Phage. Your animation of it in the other thread proved helpful also. You can see the "ufo" moving in a sawtooth type pattern before the asteroid even approaches...

Forgive me if I am mistaken, but I don't recall Phage posting any animations to that thread.

Perhaps you are referring to my post there:

post by zerotensor

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

This is not an image taken from within the atmosphere of earth. If there ARE insects of any sort out there in space, then its news to me !

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by robwerden

This is not an image taken from within the atmosphere of earth. If there ARE insects of any sort out there in space, then its news to me !

Perhaps it's an insect inside the camera. But if that was to be the case the the bug should not be in focus and completely blurred out.

The UFO certainly does look like a crawling creature though. Was it crawling through space or on the lens?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Eh, you've asked for debunkers. I'm no such person. However, space is a huge "place." To believe that your "moving dot" is directly in the path of said "meteor" then I think the coincidence might be more phenomenal than the "moving dot" itself.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

star for you, just being in the same shot is amazing.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JRCrowley

reply to post by julianozx

reply to post by Perseus Apex

reply to post by XSVIQ

reply to post by TrueBrit

reply to post by fooks

To all of you, I would suggest that you at least read the first page or two of a thread before weighing in. On page one this thing was explained. There is a thread from months ago about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hmm looks amazingly simular to the sts video that shows a ufo change course and speed away from what appears to be a energy beam coming up from earth. This could be a video of a ufo being shot at but nicely covered with the explanation of it moving from an asteroid. this one.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I think you said it best, my immediate thought was "Not just lucky enough to see a UFO but lucky enough for that UFO to occupy the same space as the piece of space junk its 'dodging'"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join