It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body With 'Very Long' Fingers Discovered On Plum Island

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It should be obvious that if man was given the capacity to attain the ability to create a human clone then Man is a creator and possesses a special part of 'divinity'.

Man has been gifted (collectively) with Reason via 'Intellect' and therefor is expected to use this reason while experimenting with 'any' matter pertaining to science.

The topic of cloning is covered well in the video below:
Cloning humans

What you most likely are unaware of is that the public has largely financed this technology that they are most unlikely to be beneficiary of.....in the future.

There was much media attention about the topic of cloning peaking in 1999 before the dot-com 'crash' of which was financially engineered to take place for the benefit of a few at the expense of the flock.

The money invested in these companies were siphoned off into foreign accounts leaving the shareholders 'holding the bag'.

The topic of cloning is no longer mentioned in the mass media. The purpose was to get the 'public' to invest in it.....though they were Not to be the beneficiary.

The television could be viewed as the 'playbook' of those who see yourselves as a means to 'their' End.

'Reason' must return to science if Man is to continue.
If man corrupts the laws of nature ('real' science) to advance himself at the expense of his brethren, he's defeated his own purpose for Being.

Man is to evolve as intended.
He has the Gifts necessary to do so.
These gifts are to be opened with 'care'.

There will be a Revolution of word-ly? proportions to take place in the near future. Much will 'Change'.

Be a catalyst for positive change.
This would be 'Good' for one's Self and his posterity.
May Man return to human natural law?
It is the 'only' way.

It Is written or rather woven in the stars.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If the person of interest was an experiment gone wrong,
Would they release him to roam around?
wouldn't the security guard have some idea what was going on?
if they had to get rid of the body, wouldn't they dispose of it better than throwing him in the water where there was a chance of discovery?

If he was a secret experiment, would any information be released?

As much as I like a god conspiracy, some just make us look like loons with too much time and an over active imagination to be taken seriously.

without a shred of evidence besides an eye witness account, people will believe.

I could claim to have seen big foot flying a UFO out of the Whitehouse with Obama changing into a reptile waving goodbye.

Just because we hear a report, does not make it true, was the witness an expert on hands?
or experienced with partially decomposed bodies?

nothing more than a story of a man washed up and given a given media attention because of the location

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
I'm guessing not many of you have been around corpses before or know that the body can indeed do some odd things when in harsh conditions.

Originally posted by ShadowKingpin
Has anyone noticed that Forbes said it was a white male and everyone else said it was a black male?

I think he was mistaken for being white because the harsh conditions water turned him white, the security guard saw a tall white guy with fingers and hands of a large black guy (who appeared white in body hue). This made the security guard or reporter think they were abnormal enough to mention.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Without the palm flesh, an observer could describe what they saw having long finger bones.

Hand Bones

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I want a photo. Someone involved must have taken a photo.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Imagine if you would, many human Beings populating a 'said' planet.
Now imagine the intel-lect (intelligence lectured 'unseen' by the naked Eye)and sensory input they have collected individually and collectively from one another while inhabiting the planet.

This was by Design.
Human Beings were to 'create' their world.

I suppose it shouldn't be hard for one to imagine an ET being able to enter human society on Earth in one 'fashion' or another. It is unfortunate that mankind has been a poor steward to Earth and unto his Brother. Do they not all collectively suffer? They all suffer in their own way/right. Do they learn from their mistakes? They do only if that data is not compromised.

Without freedom of life, liberty and speech, man cannot evolve in a natural way, but rather get off track, only to repeat the same mistakes time and again.

Hence, the Golden Rule.
It makes sense because it Is.

Over the course of humanity, mankind has evolved with his environment and uniquely 'created' many things on that planet of which is designed to work well on that planet. The unique creations of mankind are unique and therefor 'valued' in the cosmos.

There is and will never be a 'patent' on Creativity.
It is the Means and 'infinite' End of the Universe.
Perhaps all of humanity is being watched.

Shake-Spear once spoke of man as an 'actor'.
He is to act his own part if he is to succeed.
Is each Man, acting 'their' own part?

I see a sea of sheep lead by a pack of wolves.
and the ShEp-heards are out of step with Reality.
It is time to come in line for One truth.

That time is to come very soon.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Check the sources and then check for corroboration from other sources.

Police on Long Island say an autopsy found no immediate cause of death but determined the partially decomposed body was that of a black male about 6 feet tall with a large build and very long fingers. They say there were no obvious signs of trauma.
Washington Post

Police say the partially decomposed body was that of a white male about 6 feet tall with a large build and very long fingers. They say there were no obvious signs of trauma. The Suffolk County medical examiner will perform an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Forbes

A body has been found on a southwest beach area of Plum Island dressed in a green three-button short-sleeve shirt, green cargo pants with buttons from the Godbody Collection, size 10 loafer-style shoes and a belt buckle from Stacy Adams.
Newsday

The man was described as black, about 6-foot-2 with a large build and "very long fingers." He was wearing a light-green golf shirt, brown loafers, size 10, blue plaid boxer shorts and a belt with a buckle inscribed with "Stacy Adams," officials said. He also wore green cargo pants with buttons that read "God Body Collection." The partially decomposed body, which was partially covered by sand, showed no obvious signs of trauma, police said. The county medical examiner will determine the cause of death.
Suffolk Times

Seems a little premature to be freaking out about Montauk and secret facilities. Even the press are being mild about it. Only the Post jumps on the 'terrorist' angle. No surprises there...

Seems strange a black man with long fingers standing 6 foot 2 inches tall wearing size 10 shoes. The shoe size seems kind of small for 6'2" that along with long fingers the guy should be wearing size 12 shoes ateast.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
sounds like someone took the H1N1 vaccine haha!

Seriously though.. When have you ever seen any police reports on the news (TV or print) that describe an outstanding feature of the victim?

Seems weird.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
hmmm...black male..or maybe a white male...
three button shirt
godbody shorts......
nah..couldn't be..
although he's "missing", Tiger reportedly wears a size 11 shoe......

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

its a man for gods sake!!!

Unidentified Male Found Washed Ashore On Plum Island

Published: January 15, 2010

An aerial photograph of Plum Island. Photo courtesy of the US Department of Agriculture
Plum Island - Suffolk County Police Homicide Squad detectives are investigating the cause of death of an unidentified male whose body was found washed ashore Thursday, Jan. 14 on the southwest beach area of Plum Island.

According to police reports, a private security guard on foot patrol discovered the clothed body, which was partially covered in sand, at the surf line of the beach at approximately 4:15 p.m. The security guard immediately notified police.

The body is that of a white male, approximately six feet two inches tall, with a large build and very long fingers. He was wearing a light green three button short sleeve shirt, green cargo pants with buttons inscribed with the words “God Body Collection," brown loafer style size 10 shoes, blue plaid boxer style underwear and a belt with a buckle inscribed with the words “Stacy Adams."

No obvious signs of trauma where noted to the body, which was partially decomposed according to officials.

The body was removed to the Office of the Suffolk County Medical Examiner, where an autopsy will be performed to determine the cause and manner of death.

Any individuals with information that could lead to the identity of this person is asked to call the Homicide Squad at 631-852-6392 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Great headline, "Mutant Escapes Government Cloning Lab" When is the video game coming out?

On a serious note, The government has been experimenting on their own for years. The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment is just one of many. Most of the things are hidden and we don't know what they are up to. My guess is the level of human suffering is unimaginable.

www.tuskegee.edu...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starshiner

It should be obvious I spoke on 'theme' of the message itself.
This is what matters.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
sounds like someone took the H1N1 vaccine haha!

Seriously though.. When have you ever seen any police reports on the news (TV or print) that describe an outstanding feature of the victim?

Seems weird.

Quick! Someone dig up the victim report for John Holmes! lol

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

Where are the pics?

Without a photo is hard to believe or get to any conclusions on this. Interesting news though

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
autopsy was done ,there's a story on it from some boston newspaper, and i think huffington post had a similar story on the 15th.... but...It was found ON Plum Island...... so.. c'mon... if it was "theirs", they'd get some coroner from long island to handle it?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

I see a sea of sheep lead by a pack of wolves. and the ShEp-heards are out of step with Reality. It is time to come in line for One truth.

Funny cos I see a pork chop getting carried away by the John Doe washed up on a beach. Let's cut the BS. It's an average sized black male corpse. Someone's son. Somebody's news report.

If 'long fingers' hadn't caught the imagination of the OP it'd be just one more dead body. It's USA and dead body's turn up a lot. Some ATS members use their brains less than dead bodies (joking!).

If you and anyone else wants to elevate this dead body to a 'bugle call' or ominous warning of the future...you should get out more. In two weeks the body gets identified and the choir of idiots start muttering about 'cover up' until the next story sets them all off again. Meh

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

p.s
fyi

I usually comment on the 'theme' of the topic at hand.
It tends to get to the heart of the matter/'message'.
That is what matters; rather than merely compiling the facts of the 'case' at hand.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Firstly you don't need pictures to beleive a story, i've never seen a photo of gravity but we most of us still beleive it exists.

And the article says "Plum Island, which is located about 100 miles northeast of New York City"

I doubt a boat would be able to get him there as the security would of seen it.

So your telling me this guy swam 100 miles and then died when he got there?

How long would it take for a body to float 100 miles and end up there?
Noones been reported missing..

And yes the finger are weird..

Security: 911 i have found a dead man here with very long fingers

You just dont go around saying those things, hey this guy died but look his feet are huge!?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The guys who made that video need to lay off the meth. They could have gone out in the daytime and filmed with much better results. I automatically question any video done by flashlight. That is so amateur and it obscures much information from the viewers and you only see what they want you to see.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Black or White?

The reports can't even agree on the colour of the dead body.
I'd say seeing as the reports DO agree on it being decomposed that it was green , with grey bits to it. Maybe a few yellow and brown patches as well.
Not pointing fun at the obvious death, but get your facts right first before reporting please newspapers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join