It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infiltrating area 51, some questions please?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Has anyone thought of sending a small robot equipped with a camera inside the base?

[edit on 31-7-2010 by masterp]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Has anyone thought of sending a small robot equipped with a camera inside the base?

Yeah exactly. Nowadays RC transmitters have a verry big reach. If you can get a 2.4ghz transmitter with verry strong transmitting power you can reach pretty far.

2nd get one of these:

www.draganfly.com...

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Oxize]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Stop watching so many spy movies and come back to reality. You lost me the second you mentioned "low profile tires" because that's idiotic considering the place is in the desert. Even if you got in, how are you planning on escaping the helicopters and satellite surveillance once you're out again???

You don't even know if there's anything of worth at that base!

This is a total "headless chicken" plan imo.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
theres nothing in area 51, thats why its so public, its not top secret thats for sure, but we'll hear about something in another 20 years about an "area 52" or something of that sort that's going on now, so no worries

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Are your freaking nuts? OP...wake up! You are talking about armed tresspassing into a US military base! You are asking for intell on how to do it in a public place! How ATS allows this topic to exist is beyond me. If you are not on some sort of watch list you should be! You have lost your mind! You ATS at risk with this nonsense!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unst0ppable0ne
Are your freaking nuts? OP...wake up! You are talking about armed tresspassing into a US military base! You are asking for intell on how to do it in a public place! How ATS allows this topic to exist is beyond me. If you are not on some sort of watch list you should be! You have lost your mind! You ATS at risk with this nonsense!

True, but at least they are never actually going to do it. They are just living out some fantasy of doing it, by posting about it on the internet. I do agree its not very smart for people to be plotting online how to break into military installations, but none of them actually are going to attempt any action. Its more of a Walter Mitty type fantasy, lived through internet message boards.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Too late. Now you are on the watch list too. In fact, I've reported everybody on this thread to the CIA, FBI, DOD, and the NBA.

See you in prison.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Too late. Now you are on the watch list too. In fact, I've reported everybody on this thread to the CIA, FBI, DOD, and the NBA.

See you in prison.

aww cool, we can have a gang in prison made up of us nerds and conspiracy kook's!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ummmm....

You guys do realise he hasnt been here for almost 2 months right?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join