It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infiltrating area 51, some questions please?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by apollospeed

They have guards in jeeps on constant patrol, motion sensors ect. surrounding the facility, look outs on stag from OPs. The moment you get pinged they'll have a bird up buzzing you and I imagine a QRF on stand by to deal with intruders. you'd be better off leaving the offensive stuff behind and just creeping up on them. But what will that do? a guy done it years ago and got some class pics but im sure securities been stepped up since then. Why not look for dulce? or even better the base in utah? They both have better terrain to be at that crack and there is literally no info on either. best of luck whatever you decide to do mate.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
wow this guy watched too many rambo movies...I have to believe it would be impossible for anybody to breech their security...after all it is one of the most guarded places on the planet...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperXBA

If you could get 2,000 people down there, and rush the gates in mass, what would they do. Are they authorized to kill 2,000 men, women, and children who are un-armed, and peacefully marching in protest?

This is probably the most profound question surrounding the 'Area51 Infiltration' topic. Although these soldiers are trained in combat, and although they may have some well hidden masculinity issues, they also come from apple pie America just like you and I. I mean would they, WOULD THEY kill 2000 people if some higher up dropped an order to? There are more than enough divisive flag waving, Ooh-rah Semper Fi xenophobic Bush-ites in this forum to make you believe they would. I respectfully disagree.

Would they arrest 2000 people? Sure. Maybe fire a few non-lethal beanbags? Sure.

Have they already thought of this scenario happening?

Probably.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So, I have been reading most of this thread, and to say the least, I have been wildly entertained. Dare say any base infiltration is a suicide mission. In the case of Area 51, stealth infiltration while unarmed is likely to fail, just because the technology used must be advanced enough to catch you. They would catch you, and interogate you, but most likely let you go under the condition that you never do it again. Typical "catch and release". I would never attempt Dulce though, even if it does not exist, never in my right mind. There are people who allegedly try to find that base and never come back. If you even get a whiff of that place, they would snatch you and take oyu to floor 6 and turn you into a lab rat, or so they say. In fact, there was a fellow on here who went on a Dulce expedition a few years ago, and said he would search extensively for the base or at least anything out the ordinary, and post pictures of it and any additional findings when he returned. He was particularly adamant about it too. He never posted anything ever again.
My point is the risks are too high. Lets face it, they are gonna catch you before you even get close enough to Area 51 to even get a glimpse of anything. Best is to not even try.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I agree that an attempt at infiltration of Dulce would be much better. BUT, you MUST be wearing a video camera with audio which is streaming live onto the internet. That way when you're caught/abducted we would get it all live. You'd be leaving your own trace evidence...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ok, so this will be lengthy and probably take a few posts because I have thought out so many infiltration possibilities its not funny...

First you have to take into account the security measures in place. They have movement sensors placed not only on restricted soil but far outside the actual perimeter, by far I mean these sensors have been found 2+ miles from the actual perimeter. Before you even see the perimeter fence or signs the security at Groom Lake will know you are coming. On top of that, there are cameras posted at random places. Cammo dudes watching what they can. Most likely they have infra-red sensors and heat sensors as well. Plus, you have to take into account, they most likely have sensors which we have yet to see or know about in the general population. That is the first obstacle, and it is a pretty huge obstacle to overcome to say the least. But it can be done, you just have to get off the ground, literally.

Ok, so we know what is outside the perimeter and what is inside the perimeter as far as our eyes (with and without optic aid) can see. So now you have to take into account, all the things which we can not see. I am pretty sure they have defensive measures set up within the perimeter, which only those who work there know about. IE... Mine fields, trip wires attached to explosives or sleep agents, hidden fox holes to fall in, anti-vehicle obstacles. There are alot of things we have to look at and take into account here. Once again, best defense is to be off the ground.

Ok so say we get off the ground (fly somehow). What can we use to fly. We can not use a conventional aircraft because the vibration from either the props or jet engines will give off vibrations and trip motion sensors, infra-red, and any other sensor you can think of. Plus, the radar signature would be picked up. So, here in lies the problem. You have to find a form or propulsion that is silent and doesnt give off vibrations or produce heat. (I cant think of any propulsion off the top of my head that fits that description.) Then, you have to make it invisible to radar, now remember, even a bird can blip a radar screen. See the problem here.

Now, you could get a crew of men and vehicles and chance a full frontal assault on the base. If you do that your an idiot. First, you have to take into account any and all possible obstacles set in the desert to stop a vehicle. Think big, this place is secret and they want to keep it that way, so they most likely have obstacles that could stop a heavily armored vehicle. Next, if you somehow get past those, they have aircraft, which are capable of launching, ooo missles. Not only missiles, they have high caliber mini-guns mounted to them. Ok you get past that, somehow, if you do your my GOD. Now you have to deal with the security forces on the base who are trained to kill and taught how to do so with lethal efficiency. Ok, you get past that, and get what you went looking for. Now to leave.

By the time you are ready to leave, you will have Nellis Airforce Base Aircraft on your tail. Aircraft will be dispatched from the bases not only in Nevada but California as well. Then you have to worry about heavy armor that will be coming towards you as you make your escape. Figure out a way to get past all of that, and I will see you on the news. I would love to join you however, because I think it would be the most fun I ever had. My tours in Iraq would have nothing on that mission. Who is up for it... Im not joking.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I've thought about this for quite a while. And what it's really going to take is a rally marching onto the site and news coverage. I'm game if you are...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
...and Enter:

The 4 Typical Types of Post Responses in an Area 51 Invasion Thread:

1) Go for it dude! Someone's gotta do it. After all its OUR tax dollars...

2) Haha you idiot, it's a suicide mission. They will riddle your body with bullets the second u cross the line. I know all about the guards. My friend is a guard there. Trust me.

3) You guys realize it's illegal to even talk about this on the web right? You're committing a terrorist act right now. I should report you right now to the mods and the authorities.

4) Just beat my office chair spinning record. Puked. Totally worth it.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by NightVision]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ahaha that's sick plan guys... Would be cool if you could stream it, yes..

But I think this is not following the law (!!).. so I might not post this on ATS?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Lol, I haven't read all of the post, just the first few pages. But the spelling errors and the " Hollywood A-team" ready to infiltrate, sounds like a daydream of a child.

Spent 7 yrs in the military. I know, big deal. But I do know this scenario is the most amateurish and ill thought out STORY that I have ever heard.

Wouldn't even make a good movie.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Honestly, I think the only way in is to recruit about 150-200 people with live streaming cameras to internet websites and tons of recording footage. Then take those people and march up the road past the signs and into Area 51 and demand that you be shown what's going on by rights in the Freedom of Information Act.

They cant kill 150-200 people all with live streaming cameras, the news channels would go NUTS.

But even then it's still a longshot and I guarantee the type of things you are hoping to find in Area 51 are actually located at an inconspicuous base several hundred miles away. I bet the most you're gonna see in there is remarkable stealth aircraft.

I'd say if you really have your heart set on it, thats probably the best way to go.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Or...you could find Sam Fisher, he could probably do it

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
No one is going to shoot 2,000 peole in a situation like that. But, they would all be stopped long before they reached any vital areas. Such an event would make for a lot of unhappy military officers, who would take measures to make certain every person involved truly wished they would have made other decisions about such a ridiculous effort.

Once, when we were launching an RTG, radioisotope thermoelectric generator, on a shuttle mission, we had protesters do all kinds of stupid things. We had to go intercept two men who had reached a boundary area at Kennedy Space Center that was about 8 miles from the launch site. We loaded to Security officers and went to get them. Once we had them in custody, the lead Security officer told us to fly out to this research site way out in the swamps. Many people don't realize, but KSC is the second largest wildlife refuge in Florida. We landed on this concrete pad, and set the two guys down. The Security guy told them that there was swamp in every direction for five miles. "Don't leave this concrete platform, because there are critters that would see you coming before you saw them. You would just be their breakfast. We'll be back to get you after the lanuch." Nearly three hours later, we went back and got them, with the RTG safely in space. Those two guys were scared to death! Instead of arresting them and giving them something to claim as "abuse," we flew them to the public park outside KSC and dropped them off, with the Security guy saying, "We hope you enjoyed your visit to Kennedy Space Center - America's Space Port. Next time, though, just take the tour!"

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Your better of taking a hike to Dulce and see if you can find that secret base, TBH, Area 51 isnt even the top cheese, its just a little place where they test planes, a few security in jeeps, dont believe everything your told about ubber powered laser guns, its not true.

Area 51 isnt nowhere near secure as some other places, go to Dulce and investigate that base instead, much more interesting and something we dont have much information on, there is tonns of already documented info on Area 51

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Itop1]

I Highly concer with this idea. Dulce would probably be easier to get to, also you could look for documents by Thomas Costello as the which vent system ge got out through and back track him right into the place
Dulce is faaaaaaaaaaaar better a place for BlackOps to be seen

Later

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IndianaOps

Yah I would tend to agree with you, but the stakes are higher. If you actually manage to find an entrance to the dulce base (which is nearly impossible) and then get caught (which you most likely will) theres the possibility that you will not be coming back to tell the story. They will take you down to floor 6 and turn your ass into a lab rat, and I would consider that a fate much worse then death. At least with Area 51 they will most likely interrogate you and let you go.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here's something to consider if anyone is ever dumb enough to try and force their way into Area 51. Assuming you don't mind either being killed, or worse, captured, then I'd assume your ultimate goal is to capture images of the facility.

Video recording would be better than still photos, so consider this:

If you bring a video camera in there and you get caught, don't you think they'd take it?

You would need some kind of portable camera (if they exist) that can stream what it see's live. Since Area 51 is in the middle of nowhere, regular Wi-Fi streaming isn't an option. This thing would need a damn satellite uplink, either that or you'd have to install broadcast towers as close to Area 51 as you could in "public" territory.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by I_Start_Trouble]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You want to go to Area 51 with an AK-47??? When I read that all I could think of was "BAD IDEA".....don't do it, and def don't go up there with a an AK-47....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You guys talk about Dulce as if anyones ever seen the location or even an entry, but the fact is nobody has seen any pics or can post coordinates for Google Earth as some sort of evidence that this place even exists. I mean, ok, you go to the town of Dulce, but then what?? Theres nothing there!

Originally posted by Nathwa
reply to post by IndianaOps

Yah I would tend to agree with you, but the stakes are higher. If you actually manage to find an entrance to the dulce base (which is nearly impossible) and then get caught (which you most likely will) theres the possibility that you will not be coming back to tell the story. They will take you down to floor 6 and turn your ass into a lab rat, and I would consider that a fate much worse then death. At least with Area 51 they will most likely interrogate you and let you go.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lansa

Your absolutely right. If the base does exist, it could be anywhere beneath a vast expanse of desert sand and rock, so yah, even if it is there, fat chance of finding it for sure. All I am saying is that if it is there and someone finds it, they better watch out, because if what the say is true then whoever finds it is in deep doodoo.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join