It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infiltrating area 51, some questions please?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by apollospeed
Hi, i have a couple of questions regarding area 51 or groom lake, and hopefully discussion becomes of this thread; i'm looking more for your opinions, i myself have have strongly very thought about grabbing my ak-47, with a couple of guys i know to perhaps get as far as possible into area 51 or at least past the signs and right up to the fence or perimiter.

I have been looking through many threads on here, as well as ding countless amounts of research and understanding the consequences of entering area 51, as well as understanding information that is avaliable to the public about area 51. i feel compeled to take some type of risk and go for it. my men/crew are also prepared for the risk, and if we could get some photos or perhaps video footage that no other ametures even though were far from ametures we have sufficent training in hand to hand combat and firearms training. that we think would be sufficent to see off anything we encounter on the ground to get us to the perimiter or fence.

Heh Heh - has it been a year already since I last posted in a thread like this?

Boy - seriously - with your level of preparation you couldn't even make it alive into my HQ - let alone ANY military facility - least of which one of the best protected on the planet!

There is a way to get what you want from there - as I have stated several times before - but no one has publicly guessed at the way - though some of the more knowledgable here have danced all around it.

Any guesses - not you OP - you're not even close - but anyone else?

(as before I won't indicate if it's the same conclusion I have come to - but I'd be curious to see if anyone has figured it out yet)

As usual if someone were interested in funding it I would imagine a practical demonstration could be created.

Anyways - good luck - I'll be back next year in the next ludicrous Area 51 Infiltration thread if no one gets it this time.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The good stuff is happening in places and installations that don't even have fences. Area 51 is just a deflection. I'd head a little further north near Ely....

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by apollospeed

youll need more than an ak. Try something along the lines of a minigun

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

In a Wonderland they lie,
Dreaming as the days go by,
Dreaming as the summers die:

Ever drifting down the stream—
Lingering in the golden gleam—
Life, what is it but a dream?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
TruthMagnet. How about if you infiltrated by way of a tunnel boring machine, kinda like the one in the movie Oceans 13. Do you think they monitor below the ground. Has anyone even really tried to straight up drive or fly in there? I'm not talking about ufo hunters that go to the Death Warrant signs and wait untill the intimidators show up. Or maybe a twilight skydive. Or just like another movie you could hide in the landing gear compartment of one of those unmarked 737's. Maybe there are under ground rivers that flow right in to an underground facility. Maybe you can find you way through the Pacific in a submarine via under water tunnels that run below the surface of CA, NV, NM. The easiest scenarion though would be the Face Off scenario where you steal someones identity right off there own body and get occular implants, fingerprints and voice box, you might even need there heart too beacause I am sure they monitor your heart rate when you are on the grounds, but they would still know its not you unless you stole the guys implant, thats what will give it away, you cant forget the implant. Thats how they know that you are where you are supposed to be. Hmm maybe they make you give blood every time you are on site, that one would be hard to do. I mean honestly the only way to get something out of there is to find someone that actually works there that is willing to take documents,pictures. Come to think of it, that Marilyn Monroe lip piercing is popular, maybe you could fit a spy cam on one of those studs. I'm sorry it's late and I am getting way too carried away with this. I'm sure I could have been more creative if it was earlier in the day.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by coldfiremx

yea that could be a possibility who knos wats under there

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
A few years ago my sister and I went to Vegas on vacation. We took a break from gambling and sight-seeing and drove the Extraterrestrial Highway out to the Lil Ale Inn, bought our UFO Hunter Tee shirts and drove out to the first gate of Area 51. We were immediately met by the guys in the Camo uniforms and a jeep. They told us it was getting late and we shouldn't be there after dark. We just did it for the bragging rights! LOL! Area 51? Been there...done that!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This is the best idea ever! Go for it!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

coldfiremx,

I like it - you are definately thinking outside the box. I will tell you none of those are the same idea I have - but they are definitely interesting.

I do, ultimately, believe that tunnelling would be pretty easy to detect however - once you got anywhere near the base.

Keep thinking - I think you will eventually come upon the same reasoning I have on the matter.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Finding out whats REALLY in or under area 51 would be of intrest to me to say the least but......a bunch of curious civillians storming a highly classified military base in a 4x4 would be suicide i think, i don't blame you for planning on hanging back.

I think the only way you'll see inside, is to turn up with more people than 'they' have bullets. Over run the buggers!!

Good luck though

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Nice stupid idea and this is the wrong place to discus your plans to invade a place like the one you have in mind. Further I think that you are not serious and just come with this plan to express your dreams after playing to much one shooters on your game console.

Anyways....I do not think that any sound mind of guy would join your little commando outfit and have himself legally killed. That is what I think you should do and should not do.

Peace brother...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The way I see it, your only chance is to fake a UFO crash landing and disguise yourself as the alien.

That way they'll take you right in.

Seriously though, this is the silliest thread I've ever seen on here - and that's saying a lot.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I say we get this.

bullets will bounce right off

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by apollospeed

if you try to enter area 51, or any "secured" government facility, there are signs outside of it that authorize the use of lethal force. taking a weapon with you would not be the wisest choice, It would be encouraging the rule of lethal force, and I'm sure the security doesn't see much action so they would probably have some fun messing with you. Be unwise. Just my opinion though. I've heard the security around the base extends 30 miles. *unconfirmed*

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CrusadingKnight

I bet it will give them one hell of a shock i mean how many people have plucked up the courage to take a gun just to see ho far they get

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ok these are my ideas for Tuesday. Since wildlife is common out there may be you could attach video equipment to a wild animal out there, foxes, wolves, birds, I don't know what is out there. Also this one is a for sure thing. What if an employee was pregnant and had a baby there. Thats pretty much the easiest way besides working there. If you are a remote viewer or psychic that would mak it easy too.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Interesting...

I do think that it IS important to consider how much "noise" animals may make - and how that restricts the level of sensitivity they can have for intrusions upon the base.

Also, I wonder if Pregnant women ARE allowed on the base - that could be telling in itself...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Why not gather as many people as possible and just start walking. A large enough group of people will not be stopped with force. I'm not sure the military would want the blood of hundreds of civilians on it's hands....then again who knows.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveLoveBurnDie

1) Few people would be willing to do this.

2) Celebrities and the like already do this kind of thing at the School of the Americas - with Nuns even - and yes they simply beat/mass arrest everyone involved - the media does NOT cover it significantly.

3) Historically the U.S. has BRUTALLY put down public uprisings of even bigger scale.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here is the Dulce report.

www.exopolitics.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join