It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick Oracle Card Readings...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Yes. Very literally! Is it not great when the world around you serves as a constant reminder of just how great it is?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

A lot of people may beg to differ, I have seen both sides of the coin, and for 3 months believed the world was a prison planet for all the trouble maker souls of the universe, however thinking more positive of late, has amounted to positive changes too, so yes I agree, however there was a period of doubt...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

Originally posted by Zerra
My question if you've got time- Is just what insight can be told to me of my love life. what should i know? Thankyou

That was weird, i got a card that fell out, then i thought... nah must be a mistake, shuffled them again.... and it then came out the top card... i said 3rd time lucky..and again, it came out... so here's the VERY card that is meant to be for you, but i'm not sure it has anything to do with your question..

PS. this is the only reading i had to verify, the rest have been first card first serve

Card:Spend more time outdoors

Card Meaning:

archangel michael is sending you a message, asking you to go outside and connect with nature. The fresh air will help you hear the voice of the divine more readily and clearly, and the natural setting will relax and ease your body and mind. All of these factors reduce stress and worry, which will enable you to attract and manifest at higher levels, think of going outside as an investment that pays huge dividends all the way.

Possible specific meanings: Take a spiritual based journey to a power place. Learn a new outdoor hobby, get more exercise, go camping or hiking, take up nature photography, make sure youre home is conductive to healthful living and detoxifying it and applying fengshui principles. Keep plants and other natural items in your home or office, your lifes purpose involves environmentalism and or animal rights issues. Open your windows to allow fresh air into your home and office.

Thanks so much! It comes as no surprise that this happened lols. I have a few oracle decks and they do the same for my questions when I do not listen. The guides or angels slip out the card needed. Lesson in trusting our first answers I suppose. I love nature and I do need the outdoors-right now it is hard b.c it's so cold out but exercise is definitely on my list of things to do. I love nature photography and haven't done it much of late. I should really reconnect-that is a love of sorts
thankyou

oh yeah-and i'm vegetarian-so animal rights is also high on my list lols. Good job!

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
1. Are there alien bases on Earth?

2. Do aliens visit Earth regularly?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
My son has been cancer free for 5 years, will he have a recurrence?

I'm having a lot of paranormal activity in my home, do you have an explanation for it?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Well I'm glad that you liked the reading, glad to have helped out...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
1. Are there alien bases on Earth?

2. Do aliens visit Earth regularly?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by sphinx551]

This is similar to the 'will i win the lotto' kind of question, one that the cards wouldn't give an answer too, and also its not personal in nature, so I'll have to pass on this one unless you have a personal question that better suits??? Cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
My son has been cancer free for 5 years, will he have a recurrence?

I'm having a lot of paranormal activity in my home, do you have an explanation for it?

Question 1: Card: Lean on God and Angels for Support

Card Meaning:

you're a strong and independant person, yet there are times when everyone needs support, and for you, that time is now. This card guides you to give this situation completely to god and angels. If you try to single handedly resolve it, you'll burden yourself with unnecessary worry, which also blocks you from experiencing the solution at hand. When you allow others to help out and support you, you empower yourself

Possible specific meanings: Hire some help, let others assist you when they offer, ask your friends and family for support, see a counselor so that can freely about--and sort through--yourfeelings.

DjJay, my heart goes out to you...what I got by doing this reading, was that you still have fear issues, and those are what is most important to let go, and get support for this fear that it may return, because for you...not your son...you need support with this situation. Hope that helps?

Reading 2

Card: you created this situation, and you have power to change it

Gut feeling on this, you may have attracted it somehow..

Card reading:

this card is a reminder that you are a powerful creator, made in the image and likeness of the divine creator! You're not a passive victim; you have the right and the skills to rise above and change everything in this situation and relationship. However, as long as you blame others or believe that they're controlling you, you'll remain stuck. But by calling upon god and Archangel Michael, and then taking charge according to your guidance, you can change everything in miraculous ways.

Now the specific meanings don't have anything to do with paranormal activity, but if you check out www.holographickinetics.net... that website can give you an indication of what may be happening... if you're in australia, he can do a clearing of the house, or if you contact him via e-mail (i can give it to you via u2u) he charges a small fee to do it remotely, sall whether you believe it or not thats the next question though

All the best

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
THat was pretty impresive. You hit the nail on the head so to speak. I'me very independent as my 1st wife left when my son was diagnosed. So I took it upon myself to deal with. I then met my current wife and allowed her to absorb some of the burden. My son has been cancer free for almost 5 yrs now.

More interesting is that I was raised a Catholic but have since adopted a more agnostic view.

The paranormal events... just a question. But I can handle the clearing myself. I've been sensitive to the paranormal since I was a child and have been sort of a magnet for it.

Very interesting reading. Let me know if you pick up anything else about me.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

THat was pretty impresive. You hit the nail on the head so to speak. I'me very independent as my 1st wife left when my son was diagnosed. So I took it upon myself to deal with. I then met my current wife and allowed her to absorb some of the burden. My son has been cancer free for almost 5 yrs now.

More interesting is that I was raised a Catholic but have since adopted a more agnostic view.

The paranormal events... just a question. But I can handle the clearing myself. I've been sensitive to the paranormal since I was a child and have been sort of a magnet for it.

Very interesting reading. Let me know if you pick up anything else about me.

Awesome, glad it could help...

I just did a card for you on what you need to know right now.. and the card was: Positive thoughts create positive results.

I don't think i need to type that one out, it says it all in the title does it not?

All the best to you and your son..

BTW, do you mix music?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
No sorry, I don't mix music. And I do believe in the power of positive thinking. I'm interested in a little deeper reading. My birthday is Mar 18,1975. My grandmother died on my brothers birthday. My grandfather on my mothers. My 18 yr old brother on mine which also happened to be my wedding day. I have 3 children and a beautiful wife. Le tme know if you pick anything up or if its not fit for the post U2U me.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Alright I have some better and hopefully more right questions.

1. What do I need to do in the future?

2. Do I need to change myself?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

No sorry, I don't mix music. And I do believe in the power of positive thinking. I'm interested in a little deeper reading. My birthday is Mar 18,1975. My grandmother died on my brothers birthday. My grandfather on my mothers. My 18 yr old brother on mine which also happened to be my wedding day. I have 3 children and a beautiful wife. Le tme know if you pick anything up or if its not fit for the post U2U me.

Question i asked was 'what does DrJay1975 need to know right now'..

PS.. your DOB is 10 days prior to my wifes'.

I got the 'Positive thoughts create positive results' card, this time for you.... i sense that you're putting too much meaning on the 'dates' issue, when, if you look at it the positive way, its an ending, thats starting off with a new beginning, a new life, one has ended, but another has started.

the card indicates to look at the more positive issues in your life, instead of worrying about negatives.

Suggestion, do hourly, even daily affirmations. This will allow you to have a more positive outlook

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Alright I have some better and hopefully more right questions.

1. What do I need to do in the future?

2. Do I need to change myself?

Questions 1 and 2 are being asked together.....

card: Go forward Fearlessly

Card meaning:this card is a sign that you're on the right path, and that its safe for you to move forward with your plans. As long as you hold intentions that are focused on your hearts desire, your steps will be automatically poised in the right direction. Right now its imporatant for you to take action, no matter how small or seemingly inconsequential toward your desired outcome, ask archangel michael for guidance by saying, "please show me the next step" and he'll come to your aid. All all the while, he'll also be protecting and supporting you through these significant life changes.

Specific possible meanings: You're supported as you make a life change, leave an unhealthy situation, its a good time to start a new business or other venture, enter this relationship with an open heart and mind, this is the right choice for you.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Wow, pretty good reading.
Thank you so much.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Okay, sounds fun, I have 2 questions if you have the time. What should I be focused on right now and will our family situation become better soon. Thanks for your time! S&F

[edit on 18-1-2010 by freeyourmind1111]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Some of these answers are amazing! Man who son has cancer was a very interesting answer. I am not sure if it was possitive or negative. I unfortunately had a negative sense when I read it. I sincerely hope I am wrong and wish him all the best. I have been reading his personal thread and hope the activity around him remains safe.

I have a couple questions please...
1) Is it safe for me to go to Missouri?
2) Should I sell my house to my farther?

I do appreciate the time and WOW on this thread. Did you mention where you got the cards from. Can anyone get readings from them... are you a medium of sorts?

Cheers and thanks again. Willi

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by freeyourmind1111
Okay, sounds fun, I have 2 questions if you have the time. What should I be focused on right now and will our family situation become better soon. Thanks for your time! S&F

[edit on 18-1-2010 by freeyourmind1111]

Apologies for the late replies, I have been off the net for a day..

Card 1 for focusing right now: Romance angels are helping you

Card Meaning:

This card validates that your prayers concerning your love life have been heard and answered. There's a special group of ethereal beings called the 'Romance angels' who specifically work with matters of the heart. These angels are giving you intuitive guidance to prepare you for great love.

To manifest a soul-mate romance, you must express the qualities you desire in a partner. So the romance angels may ask you to make healthful lifestyle changes; focus on self-improvement; learn additional, interesting hobbies; or make new friends. The more that you listen to your inituition, the faster your prayers for a loving relationship will be answered

Possible specific meanings: The person you're asking about is your soul mate, you will experience a happy change in your present relationship, you are learning to love yourself, you will soon meet someone special by following your guidance, listen to your intuition concerning exercise, diet, and other aspects of self improvement.

Card 2 for second question: Positive thoughts create positive results.

I think i've posted this card before... have a look through the thread

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'd love a general reading if you are still pulling cards! Thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Question:
What will my immediate future bring?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join