It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Haiti: We Would Rather Die Standing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

VIDEO: Haiti: We Would Rather Die Standing

www.globalresearch.ca

This is a documentary about the ongoing violence in Cite Soleil in Haiti and the brutal and sensless murder of it's people by the MINUSTAH (United Nations Stabilization Mission In Haiti)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The UNtold Story. Crimes committed by the UN Mission Forces (MINUSTAH)

Google Video Link

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC IMAGES OF KILLED MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

This is the first time I am hearing about this. Does anyone else know about this? Any insight on the situation would be helpful.
Did UN Mission really committed these crimes?

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
First I heard of it was in the Icke forums in the form of a Rik Clay video (he died mysteriously soon after and the videos are apparently banned on YouTube, although available on Icke)

Rik Clay claimed (and I think he provided source in the videos) that the United Nations slaughtered 77 Haitians --- and according to Clay, it was connected with Prince William as Horus (Diana as Isis)

--- all connected, according to Clay, with the 'ZION' symbolism and the London Olympics and with NWO and Prince William as the new 'god' who'll be accepted by many

Interestingly, the 'Haitia Earthquake' did coincide roughly with Prince William receiving his pilot's 'wings' recently .. the 'wings' claimed to be symbolic representation of his 'Horus' standing

The claimed slaughter of 77 Haitians by United Nations' 'peacekeeping forces' (a couple of years ago, from what I can gather) must not have received much media exposure, because few seem to remember it and can't say I heard much about it at the time

I've posted the Icke video in other Haiti threads. Will find it and post it again

Conspiracy theorists come and go, but Rik Clay impressed me as being genuine and extremely observant for such a young person (only 27 when he died and he'd already travelled the globe)

Other of his observations relate to the positioning of very well known landmarks in Paris compared with equally famous, ancient landmarks in Egypt. I'm not aware of anyone else who's made the connection, yet when you look at the aerial photos of both, you can't help being struck by the similarities

His videos are well worth a look, imo.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Here we go

looks like someone else has been thinking along the same lines as yourself recently, OP

This isn't the much longer Icke thread to which I referred in my above post (and for which I'm still looking) but it will suffice, hopefully .. and it refers directly to Port au Prince and the Rik Clay video I mentioned .. plus it links direct to the Rik Clay video in question, re: United Nations, etc

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The gist of the Rik Clay video linked above

* on the same day it was announced that London had won the 2012 Olympics .... 300 strong United Nations 'peacekeeping' force invaded Sun City (in Port au Prince) and massacred Haitians

* to commemorate Haiti's independence, a monument was erected. It is a pyramid with a capstone consisting of basically an 'olympic flame' symbol

* Prince William was the 1,000 member of the Order of the Garter (which in turn is Masonic) .. and this could be associated with the ' 1,000 Points of Light'

* Sun City is a poverty-stricken suburb of Port au Prince

* the Beijing Olympic symbol of a 'wriggly man' (not athletic in appearance at all, yet symbolises 'athleticism') .. when deconstructed .. spells Zion

* the London Olympic symbol (the choosing of which is another conspiracy issue all on its own) is very readily seen to spell Zion

* 2012 --- London ZION Olympics --- supposedly the 'End' -- also the Queen's Diamond Jubilee --- same day it was announced the UN 'peacekeeping forces' slaughtered Haitians in SUN city, Port au PRINCE

(the UN slaughter of Haitians in Sun City/Port au Prince took place at 11 am, July 6, 2005

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Rik Clay, aged 26, died mysteriously two weeks approx. (reportedly) after the interview and video linked above

He was a regular poster on the Icke forum. I think there are one or two forums dedicated to and containing these Rik Clay posts and videos, radio interviews etc. on the Icke forum

He was posting prolifically when suddenly, he stopped posting

People soon began enquiring as to his welfare - 'where's he gone', sort of thing. Those who were in private contact with Rik Clay emailed him to see what was wrong

Next, it's claimed Rik Clay emailed or posted to say he was feeling exhausted

Soon after (from memory) people claiming to be Rik Clay family members posted and/or emailed to say that Clay's adrenals had collapsed due to 'over stimulation' re: the subject matter of his researches. It was claimed he would be taking a rest

At the same time, possibly, Rik Clay assured people he would soon be back on form and would continue to post

All Rik Clay's websites and contents were suddenly and inexplicably removed from online

No news. Then, people claiming to be Rik Clay family members emailed and/or posted to say that Clay had 'died suddenly but peacefully'. There were rumours/claims of suicide but these were discounted by those who knew him

Next: it was announced that Rik Clay had been cremated and his ashes spread on Ilkley Moor. Yet Rik Clay, in his posts on Icke, had apparently described Ilkley Moor as one of the most 'dark' places in the English landscape. Rik Clay's fans and friends found it VERY difficult to accept that Rik Clay would EVER have chosen for his ashes to be spread there

Rik Clay's family have declined to comment further

Rik Clay had enormous energy, humour, insight and possessed a highly intelligent mind with a genius for joining the dots and uncovering information, deciphering symbols and other 'in plain sight' material, much of which has been restored and collected by people worldwide and place on the Icke forums

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
re: Rik Clay's death and mysterious 'disposal'

and in answer to the posted enquiry: ' Will we ever know the truth about Rik Clay's death'

they had him cremated on 11th september[9/11] and his ashes were scattered on Ilkley moor near the sun symbolism site 'swastika stones'...now would Rik really want that ?

www.oneballmedia.com...

the above links to site dedicated to Rik Clay

and contains, apparently, many of his posts and research conclusions

as well as information about Rik Clay himself

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Thank yo very much for the sources, I will take a look into them.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i seeing it too

you know diana tryed to commit suicide twice whilst pregnant with william, and labour was iduced. so they picked the date.
check this is part 5 but check it all, intresting

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join