It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Who is 9?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The history post in deep.access contains the following sentence at the top:

I'm sure some pieces are missing but we'll run with this for now as it seem accurate and jives with the oration from old 9.

Were there other members than 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 (and maybe 5)?

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I dunno, ofcoarse, I am still confused with this whole "ring" thing...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The nine could stand for the 9 sacred words on solomon's temple.

See, you know the bible texts in that "history" in deep.access?

Well, 2 Samuel 8:5 and 8:6 happen to refer to Hadazeder, also known as Hadar, which was the name of Solomon's adversary.

Wild Speculation...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Rheyn are you a member or one of them, you just created your account, your points are uncalculated, and you give us more code, like we need more code. I hope your in the game otherwise your banned, HUNT_ADMIN what do you think?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is Rheyn real? His points are uncalculated, but there has been no earlier indication of another character. I'll wait until tomorrow. If Rheyn has not been banned by Hunt_Admin he is probably real.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
My guess is that it is another hoaxer. Points are uncalculated because the poster just became a member.

No good with codes, so I don't know what it means, but I will look at it further to see if it is a joke or not...but my gut says this poster won't be around tomorrow.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Rheyn, Rheyn go away, come again another day. Faker. faking codes and pretending to be in the game is gonna get you banned. Have a nice day.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
In response to Amantine's original question. I remember reading in the clues way back, that there was 10 rings originally I was thinking about this the other day.
i couldn't come up with an answer as to the relevance, but the stoery states that there were 10 rings in the beginning.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smudge
In response to Amantine's original question. I remember reading in the clues way back, that there was 10 rings originally I was thinking about this the other day.
i couldn't come up with an answer as to the relevance, but the stoery states that there were 10 rings in the beginning.

1 Ring to rule them ALL!!!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rheyn

is it the answer or the question?
what will burn faster a Log or the truth?
will it open the door or lock you out?
is it In or out?
nine is at HAND and it seeks to avenge.

Time to sign off...wish you the best of luck...

I don't know if Rhyne is legit or not but I noticed in this paragraph that 'Log' and 'In' are capitalised and then HAND is all caps. I tried using HAND on the deep access login page but it didn't work. Hmmm

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I am new and trying to figure this whole thing out...can someone explain please?

Thanks

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
"Ring goes on,ring goes off" "Ring goes on, Ring goes off" "Ring goes on ring goes off"

new topics

top topics

join