It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best stories of 09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have decided to create a thread where you can post what you believe was the best in 09.I want to hear your opinion on this. For me, I believe that the Norway spiral was one of the best, especially for the explanation they came up with like it was a failed Russian missile launch. SO, my question to you is, what do you think was the best of 09?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
the numerous countdown to doomsday like 999 etc etc etc, just Awesome and amazing how many ATSers take the bite and kept on feeding these kinds of threads

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by yiersan

me
- Are you purposely trying to derail this thread SHAME ON YOU

OP your best story was the norwegian spiral, come on there was loads of stories that were better than that IMO . Mine for example was the fact that the newspapers ran more and more reports than EVER on UFO's there were record amount of sightings last year. The Obama inauguration UFO for example was pretty good.

Also the Crop circles in the UK they were pretty awesome IMHO

[edit on 18-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Nop, those are ALWAYS my favorite threads, at least the most amusing and exciting ones to see two parties arguing about yet a new doomsday, the countdown to it pumps up my adrenaline, you try to count how many of those threads exists here and we can create a new board specifically for it, if that 2012 one does not count.....

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The Flight 447 crash was caused by rapidly-developing storms. Sure....
(SARCASM ON) It had nothing to do with the unspoken of war between large competing defense contractors and nothing to do with the French intelligence agents returning to France on that flight. (SARCASM OFF) By the way, in Feb. 2010, the French are planning to continue searching for the black boxes. Hopefully more of the truth on this story will be revealed this year.

top topics

join