It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are Ecoparity and where is H1N1 horror?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
After lurking for yonks I decided to join last year when the H1N1 nondemic hit the world and was caught up in the topic where Ecoparity and others claimed that the H1N1 would devastate the world and cause millions of deaths this fall and not to believe the MSM with regards to it not being anything to worry about.

People stocked food and enough water to fill a swimming pool. Stashing bottles of Sambucol, jars of echinacea, rehydration sachets and more... I stopped short of building my own respirator and iron lung though!

Seriously though I would like to know what they think now? Has it all been a huge mistake and were poor ATS members all whipped up into a frenzy for nothing? Or is it on hold and we should carry on squirreling away supplies for the Swine Armageddon?

I can't find any threads explaining what has happened as far as the ATS 'informants' are concerned, I can see the MSM fighting over who lied about what though. If there is a thread explaining not the media reasoning behind the scare but the ATS members who swore blind this was straight from the horses mouth and needs serious contemplation then shove me the link!

I thought all the 'info' was coming from a very secret reliable source based deep within the CDC and WHO?

Was it another D4RKKNIGHT tale

Gosh what about all the people that agreed and had the vaccine!?
*shudder*

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I was wondering the same thing.
His campaign lasted a good while and then suddenly he was gone.
Agent Provacateur? Yes indeed.
Working for the Ukranian government, good possibility.
The whole chaos was political posturing according to intelligence sources.
Made the pharaceutical companies a ton of money and knocked out officials for election. Amazing how the internet works.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

But he seems UBER convincing with shed loads of seemingly legit info and his 'secret' informant snippets were most compelling...

I don't WANT the world to die from the snots but I also dont want to think someone had us all so hooked on a 'tale'..... Know what I mean?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
He was full of shiiiit.
While there was a mutation in Ukraine the CDC and WHO have no test kits to confirm any of the swine flu spread and we are just riding the pandemic wave. The pandemic was expected to mutate 3 times and that was number 2. Right on schedule and the perfect opportunity for someone like eco to jump in and pretent to be a hero. That guy really pissed me off with his urgency and "professional" sounding suggestions. But he always avoiding revealing who he was.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
reply to post by JJay55

But he seems UBER convincing with shed loads of seemingly legit info and his 'secret' informant snippets were most compelling...

I don't WANT the world to die from the snots but I also dont want to think someone had us all so hooked on a 'tale'..... Know what I mean?

You didn't have to know much to see he was full of it.
He stated categorically that flu viruses do not undergo recombination.

And the site he kept promoting was recominomics.com, which was all about the recombination/mutating of flu viruses.

Of course, when I gave him references proving him wrong he ignored them and just got nasty.

About a year back he was up to tricks in the major flu thread too, claiming to be a microbiologist. I pointed out his many mistakes that no microbiologist would make and he dropped that claim fast, and changed to claiming someone in his family was.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I have to admit that after a few ping ping posts with him, the information just didn't stack up against the info I had from friends & family in the NHS so stuck him (and a few others) on ignore during the whole thing..

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I remember the net being full of dire warnings about mandatory vaccinations, martial law, road blocks, fema camps... The doom mongers were cleverly hedging their bets. Either the virus was designed to kills us or the vaccine was. Or both... Well some unfortunate people did die but not in the numbers feared. So then the virus was re-designated a 'test run'. The real virus is on it's way folks!
As for the vaccine, when it failed to have the massive side effects predicted, it became a long term affair, designed to damage our dna or to 'activate' a further virus or mutation.
Then there was the 'vaccine shortage' - designed (allegedly) to make us want it. Actually this did seem to work for a time - notably in some parts of the US.
And now that some countries are disposing of their vaccine, that's become another conspiracy...
Of course some folks are bound to to step in and say either we've still got it all to come or the plans of TPTB were thwarted. And of course any of this, or none of this, may be true.
Sigh....

[edit on 18-1-2010 by unicorn1]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I have him on ignore too, maybe that's why he disappeared. heh.

Yeah, when it happens it will be like Haiti, body disposal and many still alive. H1N1 was an accidental release by the Mexican government. I stick by it was confused with H5N8 that was designed to kill stray dogs which is a major problem since the rabies mutation in March 09. Governments and scientists makes mistakes, they are human. Easy to confuse a label and pull off a plan sometimes.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I thought perhaps he had left ATS... would be interesting to see what he and his sources say now the event was not as eventful as he predicted......

I should imagine if he believed it as strongly as he seemed to that he would be in a state of mental exhaustion now.... to fear something so deeply for it not to happen.

I think HX3 was also of the same belief? I just like things tidied up... this was said, didn't happen... where is the debrief?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
I thought perhaps he had left ATS... would be interesting to see what he and his sources say now the event was not as eventful as he predicted......

I should imagine if he believed it as strongly as he seemed to that he would be in a state of mental exhaustion now.... to fear something so deeply for it not to happen.

I think HX3 was also of the same belief? I just like things tidied up... this was said, didn't happen... where is the debrief?

The job of an Agent Provacateur is to infiltrate, show authority, disrupt, spread information as factual, job complete, leave.
Maybe he died of swine flu, that would be ironic.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Oh yeah, I have him on ignore too, maybe that's why he disappeared. heh.

Yeah, when it happens it will be like Haiti, body disposal and many still alive. H1N1 was an accidental release by the Mexican government. I stick by it was confused with H5N8 that was designed to kill stray dogs which is a major problem since the rabies mutation in March 09. Governments and scientists makes mistakes, they are human. Easy to confuse a label and pull off a plan sometimes.

Lol, yer, with all the H's and N's and lots of numbers I can see it would be easy to confuse and mess up the master plan..

I didn't notice anyone responding to that user name and others so thought it safe to come out from behind the sofa..

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Hx3 was always cool. He basically just posted new articles that he found on the different news sites and kept his opinions out of it for the most part. Ecoparity on the other hand...

top topics

join