It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any body Anthroposophics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I was just curious............I actually stumbled upon anthroposophy (how do you pronounce it exactly lol? ) from another member who posted How We Will Feed the World video that talked about biodynamic farming. Then studying anthroposophy I stumbled upon mistletoe being used to cure cancer. AMAZING HOW MY WORLD VIEW and KNOWLEDGE base just changed dramatically.

Anyways I find anthroposophy very interesting and it speaks to my spiritual side in ways that gnosticism often does when I study it. I liked this quote..............

Anthroposophy speaks of the reincarnation of the human spirit: that the human being passes between stages of existence, incarnating into an earthly body, living on earth, leaving the body behind and entering into the spiritual worlds before returning to be born again into a new life on earth. After the death of the physical body, the human spirit recapitulates the past life, perceiving its events as they were experienced by the objects of its actions. A complex transformation takes place between the review of the past life and the preparation for the next life; the individual's karmic condition eventually leading to a choice of parents, physical body, disposition and capacities which will provide the challenges and opportunities needed for further development, which includes karmically chosen tasks for the future life.[20]

I'm not sure if I believe in that opinion of life and spirituality but it's rather interesting to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Well, i live by it. Not to call myself a saint or anything, but treating everyone as they were your self really helps out in this case. not only in this life you do you benefit physically, which after doing so, does not really have much meaning anymore, but mentally you see a lot more of what "Prophets" were trying to say.

Then it sends you on a journey you thought only existed in movies.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

join