It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel like I am getting closer to the truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 051r15

I am not a fan of 2012 doomsday predictions or false and misleading propaganda...

You just touched on a very important aspect of this whole believer/non-believer phenomena. (preconceived/ill-informed notions)

I was listening to Colin Cowheard the other day, and he said something interesting - not even sure what prompted it (maybe an email from a listener, or something (?)):

[Paraphrasing]"Mr. Conspiracy Theorist: this is the guy who didn't measure up to everything he thought he could be, and is looking for someone else to blame."

Now, there may be some nuggets of truth in there**, however, here is my initial thoughts on that:

"Hey, Mr. Successful guy, could it be that you just don't want to come to grips with the fact that everything you've worked so hard to accomplish in your life, and all the successes you've enjoyed, are going to be for naught, in a few short years?"

** I graduated, with honors from a Science academy, and went on to get my degree in Mathematics from the University of Texas. After 13 years in the semi-conductor industry, I took 2 years off to try some of my own projects, then ultimately took a job as Level 1 IT support. So, there may be some truth to his nugget - but, then again, there is to mine as well.

Another thought to consider is - regardless of how I got turned on to this whole thing - my 'line of work' affords me a LOT more time to conduct research surrounding many of these theories that yours (Colin et al) does not - so what is simply 'conspiracy mumbo jumbo' that comes up in dinner conversation to you, is actual legitimate scientific/historical data that I've been able to piece together after hours upon hours of learning, debating, studying, yes even debunking, and connecting the various theories.

Moving on...

[edit on 1/19/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Evidence - well, we already KNOW of the solar max is going to happen, it's going to be big and we're not prepared for it - let's start there. Where do you stand on this 'theory'?

The Solar Max you speak of happens every 11 years. The next one is in the spring of 2013, not 2012. It is not expected to be unusual in any way.

How does this Solar Max in the spring of 2013 relate to what you are saying will occur in 2012?

If you truly studied this, then you are aware the Solar Max is not in 2012?

Just to be clear here - I think MANY things are all culminating together to bring us major life-altering changes within the next 3 years, I am not a 'Dec. 21, 2012' guy, and the solar max is just but one example.

Furthermore, please cite your reference - I have seen several, but the main one(s) definitely point to 2012 as the timeframe - I'm sure you've already seen this - not saying it's the final authority, just one of the many examples I have that pinpoint 2012.

(more coming)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
But, how 'bout we turn our attention to:

- The dismal state of our economy: The value of the $1 has already lost 10% in the last 4 months, and is only going to get worse. The housing market? The healthcare situation? Puh-lease - ALL of these are going to crumble LONG before 2012 - the gub'ment will throw up one last hail mary with the (formal) introduction of the NAU and the Amero, but it won't fix anything.

- The situation over in the Middle East: What line of bull# do you subscribe to...? that we're on a freedom fighting mission? Puh-lease - an effective genocide of over 800,00 Africans occured last year, but where were we then? To fight terrorism? Riiiiight. Are we over there for oil? Certainly, that is PART of the reason - no denying that. How about the fact that now that we've occupied Iraq and Afghanistan, we hold Iran in check from starting WW3 with Isreal, which they have already openly stated is going to happen (AND, I might add, is biblical prophecy - I don't buy into that #, but MANY others do.. and will FOLLOW it to the letter))

- How about the climate changes and increase in major catastophes - they're only recently starting to affect the US indirectly - wait until the next quake hits Cali, or the next 'Cane hits the gulf coast, etc... then we'll see how passive and (truly) univolved we Americans are.

- Nevermind the fact that the PTB openly speak of New World Order and One World Government, and if you know anything of their initiatives, and projects thay have running in the background, then you know it is a legitimate concern.

Look folks, I know it's doomy and gloomy, and not fun to talk about - but the world has undergone tremendous geophysical changes many times before, and will many times again - why is it so difficult for people to accept the fact that NOW may be one of those times?

[more after my run]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
People have a hard time believing that they're really the ones who get to see these 'end times' unfold. They just can't seem to come to grips that after all these centuries, this is the time period it's all been leading up to.

For some reason, it's human nature to not believe in something until it already happens and is too late to prepare and make change. Again, whether it's 2012, 2013, or 2015 is really not the point. With the way things are going though, I would be surprised if it all takes longer to unfold. However, if it does then it does.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
And if none of the above happens, where to then?

IRM

We die and we had no meaning.

Wow. Your a happy chappy! I'd like to think my life and the lives of those around me has lots of meaning. I'd like to think raising my unborn child is going to fill my life with more meaning then i know what to do with! Just because we don't die in some horrible event, does not mean our lives are worthless.

Sometimes it feels like some people are really truly wanting **** to go down in 2012. These are the people that are going to crap their pants and run around like headless chooks at the end, the rest of us will be holding those nearest and dearest knowing we spent the last years of our life LIVING.

Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Beyond everything else we've (I've) discussed here (the physical and historical aspects that indicate something is coming), you may also want to consider looking into the predictor/prophectic side of the house:

- The Web-bot Project

- Bruce Buena de Mesquita (the 'New Nostradamus' - Mathematician, strategist, and game theorist who created an algorithm, that predicts econmoic and political events better than every presidential advisor - to any country - ever)

- The fact that multiple cultures/civilizations, that never would have had ANY interaction with each other, all predicted the same thing

- Or just listen to this guy - he seems to know what he's talking about.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by In nothing we trust

You can not investigate without facts. And no, there is no proof for any of those claims.

How do you know there is no proof?

No proof has been presented.

That doesn't mean that proof doesn't exist.

No, but it also doesn't mean we should accept the hypothesis as fact just because evidence MAY exist.

Maybe you should look into it.

I have, extensively, guess what?
I didn't find any.
Your turn?

HAARP and Earthquakes

NOw before you tell me that HAARP can't output 1 Billion watts.

I beleive that there may be other secret attenna arrays nearby.

In reviewing information disclosed through the Freedom Of Information Act concerning the initial concepts and bidding on HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Project), I came across relevant information that HAARP was not the best choice for the Project, this was to be the FIPA (Frequency-Independent Phased-array Antenna) FIPA patent# 5,274,390

The executive summary of HAARP indicates the best place for the Array was Poker Flat and not Gakona, Clear AFB was the optional choice for the HAARP location and has the power facility on site to supply a heater array of these proportions. Prime power at Clear Air Force Station is obtained from the station's coal-fired power plant, which is capable of producing 22.5 megawatts of power. (Clear AFB is a large DOD area located west of HIPAS [HIgh Power Auroral Stimulation], and is almost an equal distance from HIPAS as HAARP is to HIPAS) HAARP is run by U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory's Space Vehicles Directorate while Clear AFS is also under U.S. Air Force Space Command.

www.superforce.com...

The latest additions to the research have revealed government
disinformation. The first new item was found in the library at the Geophysical
Institutel22 and revealed the true scope planned, over the long term, for HAARP and
the technologies it uses. Other important items recently uncovered were the
remaining nine of twelve patents originally assigned to ARCO Power Technologies
Incorporated (APTI) 123 which would eventually end up in the patent portfolio of
Raytheon Corporation, one of the world's largest companies.

The government seemed to try to create the illusion that the project was
standing alone when, in fact, it was tied to a number of other experiments and
systems. The project requires other equipment to run with the HAARP facility, some
of which was described in the military's and University of Alaska Fairbanks' various
documents.

The Poker Flat Rocket Range is the largest land based (5,132 acresl24)
research facility in the world and the only high latitude rocket range in the United
States. It is the only University operated range in the country. Poker Flat Rocket
Range has been funded in past years with NASA grants of $1.5 million annually. The
site also received a $30 million upgrade as a part of a national defense bill passed by
the Congress in the early 1990'sl25 when Dr. Syun-Ichi Akasofu declared, "We plan
to build the best upper atmospheric research facility in the world."126

www.scribd.com...

HOw about patent# 5,274,390.

What the hell is that?

Is this another phased attenna array tied in tandem to the HAARP facility?

A phased antenna array is described that includes a conductive ground plane and a plurality of log-periodic antennas, each antenna having a plurality of radiating elements, each radiating element having a resonant frequency.

www.google.com...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust

Sometimes it feels like some people are really truly wanting **** to go down in 2012. These are the people that are going to crap their pants and run around like headless chooks at the end, the rest of us will be holding those nearest and dearest knowing we spent the last years of our life LIVING.

2012 should be interesting.

Off topic question for you bkaust.

Those stars on your shoulders (If thats you in the pic?), what does it mean?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Sure: HAARP can't output a billion watts. It's current peak is 3.6 MW, not 1 GW. If you'd done any research, you'd know that.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

You sure about that?

Related facilities Source: Wikipedia

In the United States, there are two related ionospheric heating facilities: the HIPAS, near Fairbanks, Alaska, and (currently offline for reconstruction) one at the Arecibo Observatory[citation needed] in Puerto Rico. The European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association (EISCAT) operates an ionospheric heating facility, capable of transmitting over 1 GW effective radiated power (ERP), near Tromsø, Norway.[12] Russia has the Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility, in Vasilsursk near Nizhniy Novgorod, capable of transmitting 190 MW ERP.

Regardless, it's not as if he pulled this # out of his ass - at least he can say that HAARP and 1GW power have been uttered in the same sentence (well, webpage, anyway)

But... we digress...

[edit on 1/22/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Mentioning the two numbers in the same sentence means NOTHING. "HAARP can not transmit at over 2GW" doesn't mean that HAARP can transmit at over 2GW.

Get a grip, seriously. This is becoming even more of a joke.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Mentioning the two numbers in the same sentence means NOTHING. "HAARP can not transmit at over 2GW" doesn't mean that HAARP can transmit at over 2GW.

Get a grip, seriously. This is becoming even more of a joke.

What's the true power of HAARP and other known and unknown worldwide facilities Dave?

[edit on 24-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
WE NEED TO START MAKING GATHERINGS LIKE CONVENTIONS HIDDEN ONES, ALL OVER THE WORLD UNITING IN A SINGLE ALLIANCE.

ALWAYS AWARE OF THOSE WHO MAY BETRAY US, 1 THING IM SURE OF THINGS IN THIS WORLD CAN MUST AND WILL BE BETTER.

TOO MUCH HATE HUNGER DEATH N TEARS IS NOT COINCIDENCE.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Sure - here's a link to all known ionospheric heaters around the world. The highest-powered heater is at EISCAT, and that can reach up to 1 GW.

reply to post by webinsin

What? Paranoid, much?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Okay... WHY are you focusing so much on HAARP?!

That's only about 10% of the entire picture.

#1) Don't waste so much energy trying to disprove only one theory!

#2) Especially when your info is incorrect, regarding it.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Nice start to a thread OP! Don't spend to much time dancing with the naysayers in your thread though, they waste your time and make the thread suck to read just like every other thread they infest. They are the thread terminators, they can't be reasoned with, they can't be bargained with, they will not stop till your thread is just a mess of posts between yourself, wasting your breath, and their worthless cynical joke of a "debunking" thread. Anyways as for the power output of the HAARP array I've heard that the power of the array isn't that important because they found a way to magnify the power output exponentially using the ionosphere but it won't matter to the terminators. Also, I too believe something is afoot these days and it's interesting times for sure! Look into the gulf of Aden and the Stargate there as well! Thanks OP!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
i'll have to agree with Squirrel, too many events COMBINED are what is causing me worry. I understand things happen both politically and physically on our earth (quakes, hurricanes, etc.) but it literally has been spoken before as to what's going to happen....in the bible...and it's coming true right in front of our face and people have the audacity to deny it still!! it's going to be so earth-shattering that the majority of the nay-sayers will be in awe at what's going to happen in the next years. 3 years? nah. by jan 2011 we will have seen some major changes if not major problems. by jan 2012 we will know for sure what is up, and by jan 2013 either we are on a path to success, or we are fighting for our lives.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

There is no evidence for any of those claims, so believing in them is irrational to say the least.

2012 will be a year just like all the others. There is no rational reason to think any differently. No evidence exists pointing to any catastrophe.

Don't believe the hype. 2012 proponents are either charlatans, or ignorant. There is no reason to believe in it.

better leave the important stuff to the scientists and forget about the whole 2012 stuff right?
give me a break.

People like you don't even know what 2012 or rather the whole time period from now till 2012 is all about.

you have you head filled with silly misconceptions of a doomsday when it is something completely different

@ dave157 I think you're on to something here. Is it posible that the doomsday sayers are falling into an intended trap, to keep them away from the true meaning of the 2012 date? Perhaps we should be focusing our energy and intention on the positive.

December 21, 2012 is simply the 'crest' of an energy wave (emanating from the center of our galaxy) that has been building since the early 80's. Could it be that we need to use the momentum of that wave to propel us into the supposed 1000 years of peace...but that if there aren't enough believers able to control their own intent...we will continue down the path we're on?

I think that this is something that we need to consider. Do we choose love or fear? Good or evil? Not to get too biblical but that could be the last great battle, the battle over good or evil...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

2012 something will happen.

- Nibiru approaches which will cause a magnetic pole shift?

- Increased sunspot activity on the sun will cause a magnetic pole shift?

- Tesla coil being used to experiment with a defensive force field around the planet? (Sub theory: Earthquakes, global warming, atmospheric phenomenon, i.e. ufo's, are the indirect result of HAARP and other atmosphereic heating facilities)

- HAARP can also be used as a weapon of mass destruction although that is not it's primary function (Sub theroy: HAARP's primary function is actually as a weapon of mass destruction, earthquake generator, and it is being used to move an agenda forward)

- The economy is being manipulated to either
A) Maintain sovereignty and cause a revolution
B) Cause a global conciouness shift

- The truth is being suppressed by
A) Fear of loss of money
B) Fear that the agenda will be compromised, before it's time

If you believe that it's all just about greed gone unchecked and the haves maintaining power by use of force and deceit you are wrong. Although sometimes I am sceptical about the higher purpose. Maybe it's all just about money after all. Nothing more, nothing less.

I feel that we are close to whatever it is that we are upto. We need more time but we don't have it.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

i got to say i do like how you think.
i know for a fact the government is going to lose balance not only ours both all.
revolution will happen after we get a conformation of alien life and that will bring us together and they will show us our faults and have us work to better ourselves.

the pole shifts will happen i am almost 100% certain(gut instinct) it would change eveything for us.

i hope that from this gloom we all will actually be brought together.
human brothers no longer seeing race but rather seeing human, the rich no longer getting rich and the poor finally being equal.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I am happy for you that you are nearing the truth, and would like to share with you the truth that there is no truth outside the International Congregation of Enki.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join