It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel like I am getting closer to the truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
2012 something will happen.

- Nibiru approaches which will cause a magnetic pole shift?

- Increased sunspot activity on the sun will cause a magnetic pole shift?

- Tesla coil being used to experiment with a defensive force field around the planet? (Sub theory: Earthquakes, global warming, atmospheric phenomenon, i.e. ufo's, are the indirect result of HAARP and other atmosphereic heating facilities)

- HAARP can also be used as a weapon of mass destruction although that is not it's primary function (Sub theroy: HAARP's primary function is actually as a weapon of mass destruction, earthquake generator, and it is being used to move an agenda forward)

- The economy is being manipulated to either
A) Maintain sovereignty and cause a revolution
B) Cause a global conciouness shift

- The truth is being suppressed by
A) Fear of loss of money
B) Fear that the agenda will be compromised, before it's time

If you believe that it's all just about greed gone unchecked and the haves maintaining power by use of force and deceit you are wrong. Although sometimes I am sceptical about the higher purpose. Maybe it's all just about money after all. Nothing more, nothing less.

I feel that we are close to whatever it is that we are upto. We need more time but we don't have it.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
And if none of the above happens, where to then?

IRM

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
And if none of the above happens, where to then?

IRM

We die and we had no meaning.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I believe there is untold stories of civilizations that met there end throughout the universe. We are a but a small fragment of the universe's story. For the sake of the human civilization, I hope we all just look within and realize the change is within us and not outside us. If we are destined to be obliterated into oblivion, so be it.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by iEndure

If we are destined to be obliterated into oblivion, so be it.

THat's kind of a selfish attitude to take don't you think?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Dear In nothing we trust

The thing is they are good at it, what is it you might ask? Hiding the truth that’s what. Most likely hiding in plain sight.

There are that many theories floating around no one knows what to think is even credible.

We know longer trust any government we do not trust the boffins. Mostly with good reason. The fact is that very few of us are cleaver enough to even start to figure out the difference between fact and fiction in this world today.

One hundred and fifty years ago the man who operated a machine could most likely fix it if it ever went wrong. This is certainly not the case today. For most of us anyway.

And they TPTB do not they just love it, sure they do.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It is, but death is inevitable. The reason i said that is cause i think of those who have not come terms with there self and others. When that time comes they probably wont be ready for death.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
it will eventually boil down to the final battle against Good and Evil i believe Armageddon, im not a highly religious person at all but i do believe in god and higher power of good im most certain it exist.

Armageddon

n.

1. Bible. The scene of a final battle between the forces of good and evil, prophesied to occur at the end of the world.
2. A decisive or catastrophic conflict.

The more i look into the subjects of the illuminati and secret societies i see a worship of evil, one of the ones before Satan. Possibly Baphomet.

This evil is what rules us now in the global elite who control our nations, and our entertainers who keep us in zombie mode. Im on the subject now of trying to figure out the entity behind the evil.

We have all seen the use of Cornuto the satanic sign through the global powers and our entertainers.

www.mankindandtruth.com...

Rain Man? = evil collector of souls for fame and power, the umbrella

Im more into this after going into the music industry subject which can be pretty much tied with whats said in secret societies and elite.

Music Industry Exposed new short film Part 1 & 2

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

There is no evidence for any of those claims, so believing in them is irrational to say the least.

2012 will be a year just like all the others. There is no rational reason to think any differently. No evidence exists pointing to any catastrophe.

Don't believe the hype. 2012 proponents are either charlatans, or ignorant. There is no reason to believe in it.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Its amazing how people have linked everything and their dog to 2012.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

There is no evidence for any of those claims, so believing in them is irrational to say the least.

2012 will be a year just like all the others. There is no rational reason to think any differently. No evidence exists pointing to any catastrophe.

Don't believe the hype. 2012 proponents are either charlatans, or ignorant. There is no reason to believe in it.

better leave the important stuff to the scientists and forget about the whole 2012 stuff right?
give me a break.

People like you don't even know what 2012 or rather the whole time period from now till 2012 is all about.

you have you head filled with silly misconceptions of a doomsday when it is something completely different

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

better leave the important stuff to the scientists and forget about the whole 2012 stuff right?
give me a break.

People like you don't even know what 2012 or rather the whole time period from now till 2012 is all about.

you have you head filled with silly misconceptions of a doomsday when it is something completely different

I would leave the evidence to the scientists, not the crazy new agers.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

Can you demonstrate any of that, or is it all just new-age mumbo jumbo about indigo kids or "mass awakenings"? I've yet to see any real, rational case put forward that actually relies on anything more concrete than some fool's gut feeling when it comes to 2012. It's ridiculous. And yet you have the temerity to tell me to give you a break in the face of absolutely no evidence? Ha! Attitudes like yours is what kept us in the dark ages. You believe without evidence, you 'know' without reason.

And yes, we should leave the important things to people who know what they're doing, just like we don't let idiots run nuclear power plants, or children fly commercial airliners. Experts are experts for a reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I had a whole reply written out before my notebook went nuts, but I've since recovered it:

- No. There is no evidence of Nibiru - all the claimed 'evidence' is either amateurish misinterpretations of evidence of other phenomena, or deceit.

- No. Such a device would require more power than mankind has ever produced up to this point, and there is no evidence that we will have enough power by then, let alone the equipment to produce such an effect.

- No. HAARP's power is waaay too low, and its area of influence is far too small. It's primary function is not a weapon of mass destruction. No credible source has claimed that, just conspiracy websites.

- No and No. There is no evidence that either is happening, so to assume either is happening, is irrational.

- Again, No and No. There is no truth to be suppressed, and too many players privy to the claimed "truth" to be able to actively suppress it. It's inconceivable that all the governments are perfectly colluding without any information of such collusion escaping.

If you feel we are closer to anything, it's not because of evidence, but because you are (unfortunately for you) being irrational. Don't listen to the ignorant, liars, or charlatans who are claiming 2012 is anything special - they do so not out of critical thought.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Well it's kinda what this site is all about. To investigate the unknown.

I wouldn't exactlly say that there is no proof for any of those claims.

We can start with increased sunspot activity and pole shift if you want.

NASA Claims Polar Shift Due In 2012

In February 2001, the Sun did a magnetic polar shift. The next one is due again in 2012. NASA scientists who monitor the Sun say that our star's awesome magnetic field flipped 22 months ago, signaling the arrival of a solar maximum.

The Sun's magnetic north pole, which was in the northern hemisphere just a few months ago, now points south.

The Sun's magnetic poles will remain as they are now, with the north magnetic pole pointing through the Sun's southern hemisphere, until the year 2012 when they will reverse again. This transition happens, as far as we know, at the peak of every 11-year sunspot cycle -- like clockwork.

Earth’s magnetic field also flips, but with less regularity. Consecutive reversals are spaced 5 thousand years to 50 million years apart. The last reversal happened 740,000 years ago. Some researchers think our planet is overdue for another one, but nobody knows exactly when the next reversal might occur.

www.polereversal.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
To me, the point is not whether something happens exactly on Dec. 21 2012 or not. It's that everything we see going on is building up to something that will happen 'soon'. Whether it's 2010, 2012, or 2016, it doesn't really matter. Whenever the crap hits the fan, you'll either be prepared with all your beliefs in line, or you'll be in a miserable position with little hope.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Well it's kinda what this site is all about. To investigate the unknown.

I wouldn't exactlly say that there is no proof for any of those claims.

We can start with increased sunspot activity and pole shift if you want.

NASA Claims Polar Shift Due In 2012

In February 2001, the Sun did a magnetic polar shift. The next one is due again in 2012. NASA scientists who monitor the Sun say that our star's awesome magnetic field flipped 22 months ago, signaling the arrival of a solar maximum.

The Sun's magnetic north pole, which was in the northern hemisphere just a few months ago, now points south.

The Sun's magnetic poles will remain as they are now, with the north magnetic pole pointing through the Sun's southern hemisphere, until the year 2012 when they will reverse again. This transition happens, as far as we know, at the peak of every 11-year sunspot cycle -- like clockwork.

Earth’s magnetic field also flips, but with less regularity. Consecutive reversals are spaced 5 thousand years to 50 million years apart. The last reversal happened 740,000 years ago. Some researchers think our planet is overdue for another one, but nobody knows exactly when the next reversal might occur.

www.polereversal.com...

To investigate the unknown yes, but not to investigate things that have already been thoroughly debunked as new age garbage. Also there is no evidence that a pole shift will happen, or even cause significant damage.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Yes, because you have reviewed every single piece of evidence and history pertaining to the whole 2012 shift...... sarcasm/off

Read the book Prometheus Rising, if you really want to learn about the whole concept of consciousness and how the brain works.

it ties in heavily too this whole 2012 phenomenon.

but hey what do i know?

all i know is, i'm not hugging to any theory that simple fits with me, i make sure it has logic and reasoning.

Call me a nut, call me crazy, but i believe this world is changing.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You can not investigate without facts. And no, there is no proof for any of those claims.

All pole shifts don't change the strength of the magnetic field, just its alignment. Nothing will happen if the poles shift. All we'll have to do is re-label our compasses, and we're done.

Increased sunspot activity? Sure! Guess what - we've had plenty of seasons of high sunspot activity before, and nothing happened except poor cellphone reception and GPS being a bit unreliable. Hardly cataclysmic or world-changing.

But don't let facts get in the way of your "investigating"

reply to post by shasta9600

People say that every year, and we're still here. It's pessimistic nonsense. Unless you have actual evidence, to believe something cataclysmic is going to happen in 2012 is pointless, as it's just as likely to happen tomorrow. So, either be scared of every day, or be scared of none of them. To not do one or the other is to be grossly hypocritical.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by davesidious]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

It's not up to me to debunk every piece of evidence - it's up to the 2012 believers to show some evidence, which none of them has yet done. There is no evidence. None has been shown. Not one drop. Not a single iota.

You don't make sure it has logic and reasoning. You might think you do, but clearly you don't understand what those words mean if you believe in 2012
The two are mutually exclusive while there is no evidence supporting 2012.

As you suggested to do, you are a nut, and are crazy, if you think the world is changing any more or any less than it has in the past. And even if it was changing more, that is not evidence that something will happen in 2012. Your reasoning is circular, vapid, and illogical.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join