It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 2000 Years, Passover Slaughters to Begin Again in April 2010?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

I believe Christianity and Judaism to be the same religion just different sects with a debate to the divinity of christ... vs saint hood and that both are led astray by men...

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are all Abrahamic religions. Maybe when people can put the labels and names aside they can learn to live in peace and love one another.

One of the worst things that divide people are those who esteem themselves as leaders to speak for any given "group" label. This causes everyone else to make generalizations about those who hold any such label. Case in point....how many nations judged American individuals according to the warmongering actions of Bush? How many individuals treated American tourists with hostility or contempt because of national politics? All of these things are beyond an individual's control.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I have been waiting for this. It will initiate a great desire for the temple to be rebuilt, and it will be. There will probably be a great earthquake in Jerusalem that will destroy the temple mount to make way for it. It must happen, so that the abomination of desolation may occur as described in Revelations. We are in the three years of the establishment of the Anti Christ. Right now we under the administration of the Son of perdition and on or after winter solstice 2012 will arrive his father in full power and he will soon after will enter the temple and throw down the sacrifice claiming that he is the Messiah and God. It will not be good for anyone that does not worship him.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Barkster]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Wow Neo thats sort of adding unto and taking away from the word of God isnt it ?Not to mention completely contrary to everything Jesus prophesied concerning his own death and resurrection,its completely contrary to everything the OT and NT prophesied concerning what he was supposed to come and do and accomplish etc ..I guess even Jesus lied then when he said he would be killed and rise again .

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Originally posted by Alethea
reply to post by mopusvindictus

How do you feel about these proposals to go back to old law and ancient traditions?

Did you look at any of the links I posted?

I would really like to know how Jewish people feel about these changes.
Thanks for posting.

Honestly and truely that it's ridiculous and will make us look bad...

There are already too many weird theories about Jews and I don't like it...

This can not be good for me in the long run...

I think we can debate law and orthodoxy all day but in the end common sense should dictate certain things and there is No sense what so ever to returning to strange rules back to Babylon

Totally against it in short

Yes well we can certainly understand how your feeling about that ...considering all that has been done under the name of Christianity .(so we feel ya on how it makes us all look bad)

Every religion has their extremists .
This is the Orthodox version of Extremists.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Simplynoone]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Do Christians support the idea of a return to animal sacrifice because they believe it is necessary in order for their hero to return and stop this?

Do people in this day and age really believe that their sins can be "transferred" to an animal that should be slaughtered in their stead?

Your question assumes that this concept is in Christianity. It is not. So, in answer to your question, any Christian who supports the idea of a return to animal sacrifice because they believe it is necessary in order for their hero to return and stop this - quite simply is not a Christian. Nowhere (that I know of) in the New Testament is there reference to the slaughter of animals for sacrifice.

In fact, it is the antithesis of Christianity - that Jesus Christ was the only sacrifice that was necessary for the absolving of our sins.

Do people in this day and age really believe that their sins can be "transferred" to an animal that should be slaughtered in their stead? Obviously there are people who believe this as outlined in your OP.

[edit on 18/1/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

Not so. Sacrifice is an inherent part of Gentile Christianity which is essentially Jewish. Jewish books, Jewish Messiah! The Jews are ignorant of their Messiah and the gentile Christians are ignorant of the Jewish roots of their faith- go figure.
The early Israel Temple animal sacrifices instituted by God after coming out of Egypt to temporarily cover sin prefigured the ultimate sacrifice of God Himself for appeasement of all men's sin for all time through Christ.
This future act was prophesied in the Garden of Eden [ the seed of the woman] when we lost our innocence through rebellion and disobeying God and the curse of death showed up.
Abraham and Noah also show how needfull it is for man to have propitiation for sin.
Israel will reinstate the animal sacrifices soon untill they recognize that a better blood sacrifice is required that lambs goats or bulls cannot supply - and that is the Lamb of God- Christ who came in ad 32 to the Temple as their King and Messiah and they missed it- but they will have another chance.
read the Book of Genesis
Christ said:
'NO man comes unto the father EXCEPT through me!'
He is the only way -because He made the way through His innocent death as the lamb of God sacrifice for all mankind.
the Blood of Christ is the only sin covering that can rectify a lost relationship with God our father
y

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
I have been waiting for this. It will initiate a great desire for the temple to be rebuilt, and it will be. There will probably be a great earthquake in Jerusalem that will destroy the temple mount to make way for it. It must happen, so that the abomination of desolation may occur as described in Revelations. We are in the three years of the establishment of the Anti Christ. Right now we under the administration of the Son of perdition and on or after winter solstice 2012 will arrive his father in full power and he will soon after will enter the temple and throw down the sacrifice claiming that he is the Messiah and God. It will not be good for anyone that does not worship him.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Barkster]

Quite a lot of conjecture but I agree we are in very trying times for the nations right now. The Ryrie study Bible is a good help as also the eminent Chuck Missler youtube
The safest place to be is
Jesus Christ in you- the hope of Glory
yrs
y

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

Not really conjecture as too the arrival the son of satan, I suggest a reading of appollyon rising 2012 to see why I believe he is here now and comes through the presidency and makes the way for his daddy, satan. As to the earthquakes, jesus said there would be many and the zionists usually work covertly and not directly. They create chaos so they can bring change by it. It is the most logical way for the temple to come about, by earthquake that destroys the old temple of Saturn. Commonly known as the al-Aqsa Mosque.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Keep your eyes looking up. I'm planning on not being here to watch all this stuff go down. This is going to be one of the factors that initiate God's Wrath...no thanks. How much more proof do some people need to realize these are the end times and once the restrainer(Holy Spirit and those who have the HS inside of them) are out of the way, thiings are going to get ugly. I mean, what other explanation can you give for a bunch of guys wanting to build a huge temple and cover it in blood? On a side note, All of the "tools" and ceremonial gear has been made and Jewish Historians have found that the Temple can be build a litte north or a little south of the Dome.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yacov
read the Book of Genesis
Christ said:
'NO man comes unto the father EXCEPT through me!'

So that's in Genesis, eh?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I would like to discuss the religious political implications of this.

Are these events being contrived and used as a catalyst to bring about a scripted event under the guise of "prophecy"?

Do Christians support the idea of a return to animal sacrifice because they believe it is necessary in order for their hero to return and stop this?

Do people in this day and age really believe that their sins can be "transferred" to an animal that should be slaughtered in their stead?

The jews are certainly not trying to bring about prophecies in favor of Christianity. What they do is scriptural for them. Of course, what they continue to fail to realize is that they are only paving the way to sign the treaty with the anti-christ. I'm sure they're being told this... but they are being quite hard-headed.

My Hero will return when He will return. I do not require for the jews to be successful in doing something wrong. It is prophecy. Just because He informed us of what is to take place does not make it a good thing that is happening! I would just as soon that the jews turned to Jesus and realized the error of their ways! I would not have them resort to uselessness.

No one believes that their sins are transferred through a slaughtered animal. However, there are those who believe that by "sacrificing" an animal, they have done good in following the LAW.

However....

In order to be able to sacrifice, it first must belong to you.
Secondly, it must actually be a SACRIFICE. It must be something that you could normally not do well without.
Thirdly, their must be value behind the sacrifice. Meaning, there is no return expected. The sacrifice is out of true selflessness.

This "sacrifice" that they plan is only being done for the purpose of the LAW. It has nothing to do with reality or God.

I would rather have it that everyone realizes God's love and loves Him back. Of course, I can't stop people from their very predictable and mindless methods.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

The snail you refer to must be the Purple/Purpur snail. It is extinct in the Mediterranean OK, but since the South American indians rather "milked" the snail which is identical, instead of crushing it, there are still plenty of them left on the other side of the ocean.... They should have no trouble if they intend to rebuild the temple and sacrifice the cow needed, they are around, and dye for their fancy dresses, they'd just need to travel a bit.....

[edit on 23/1/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join